The Targeting of Mexicans Confuses Me A Lot

So, I know I may catch some hate here for this, it's whatever- I'm Libertarian if you have to slap a label on it.

I work a lot of customer service and manual labor jobs- I don't know if it's because I live in California or what but I have a lot of co-workers from Mexico. They are seriously the nicest, hardworking easy going people I know.

They generate a ton of money for our economy by working at farms.

Their food is delicious.

If you've ever lived in a barrio, nobody talks to anybody that they don't know. It stays very peaceful.

I could go on... A lot of you probably smoke weed even though it's illegal federally. If you're able to turn your back on that, I think it's probably easy for you to overlook mass immigration.

Attached: download.jpg (287x176, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessary_and_Proper_Clause
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The problem is that the illegal ones are literal parasites, they use the roads and health services that are paid for by taxpayers, also enchiladas are tasty

I don't care how nice, or hardworking they are. They can still fuck off back to Mexico.

of course youre gonna have good experience with mexicans at you job
theyre the ones who are working
illegal immig cost 116 billion
they contribute 11 billion
the shit doesnt add up
t. hispanic in socal

you're lying you don't work with mexicans. if you did you would hate them. they are fucking retards who can't even speak english. its like working with autistic manchildren

Health services are understandable but fucking roads? How r u going to be that petty over roads it just doesn't make sense

Attached: image.jpg (487x410, 29K)

It's their skin. Their skin is what is problematic.

Not him but all of the Mexicans I know are just quiet people who keep to themselves.

Roads cost money.

nobody can agree on the real number for some reason

Attached: a lot of billion.png (633x615, 40K)

the money is irrelevant. i don't care if we make 1 trillion off of them, they don't fucking belong here

And also upkeep, the more a road is used the more it has to be repaired.

that's what I thought user
fuck you and die

They vote against the policies you cherish as a libtard.
So in order for you to achieve widespread libtardianism, you should be keenly against illegal immigrants. Or any low iq authoritarian-leaning immigration.
Because the stats have been done on this and mexicans/hispanics vote overwhelmingly democrat. By doing anything else you are politically shooting yourself right in the fucking foot as a matter of principle.

you would have no one to mooch off of without people like me retard.

Attached: 1390285726888.png (1024x764, 523K)

>I'm Libertarian
Stopped reading there.

Aren't Mexicans the ones building the roads and paving tar? In any case, the roads are deliberately and specifically free to use for anyone regardless of income.

Attached: 1338949067021.jpg (539x447, 32K)

>Aren't Mexicans the ones building the roads and paving tar?
yes mexicans pave every single road in the US. they also pick every single fruit and mow every single lawn. anything that requires physical effort? yeah, they do that too. its not like any white people would ever do those jobs right?

Hey dude, if you want to post statistics feel free. It still doesn't change the fact that roads are very specifically a public good regardless of tax contribution.

I have nothing against Mexicans especially those who immigrate legally. I do however value a strong border because I think that if a citizen is going to be given legal rights, education, and/or medical coverage, making a clear line on who a citizen is and isn't is absolutely necessary.

>They generate a ton of money for our economy by working at farms.

This bullshit economic mindset based around growth and development is low-key justification for slave labor. Our "economy" doesn't need money. The Federal Reserve can create money on whim. It's not money they create. They create labor, and our demand for labor is based around how much our society needs to operate which is also dependent on population size. As in, had the population not been encouraged to breed and grow like rabbits, this labor wouldn't even be necessary.

Our people don't need to be dependent on the "economy". This nonsensical approach to agriculture where everyone is detached from their food sources and further on down the line for every single product they consume is dehumanizing. This bullshit system of dependency on a federal or global economy is so far away from what we as humans are biologically wired for. Yes, there is such a thing as community and tribalism, but neither of those things should be at the level where we need people to "make money" for us. That's absolute nonsense. 300 million and 7 billion is too big. I'm not going after Mexicans when I generally would prefer strong immigration policy for the sake of a smaller, more self-sufficient society.

t. someone who works on a small farm on the east coast

By that logic they also don't USE all the roads, so it's not really a problem I guess.

Roads are owned by the government, not the people who make them. cars are owned by the factory owners, not the ones who make them

also people pay something called taxes that are used to repair and create new infrastructure, something that illegals dont pay

>Our "economy" doesn't need money. The Federal Reserve can create money on whim.
wew lad, I'm not even one of the guys arguing for Mexicans here but wew.

>yes mexicans pave every single road in the US

EVERY one? Come on, man. At least go with "most" or "a lot of". Something that makes logical sense to say. Even then, I doubt actual statistics would support even that.

>they also pick every single fruit
How detached from your food sources are you? Yes, a lot of farms do utilize labor from Mexicans, but to say EVERY one does is ridiculously ignorant. I have some strawberries in the backyard that are about to come into harvest season.

>mow every single lawn.
Who the hell doesn't mow their own lawn?

Because there are more fucking important things than muh economy, muh money, muh growth.

This shit is why I'm not a libertarian anymore. You are a fucking slave to economics and are completely one-dimensional. Economics must serve man and society, not the other way around.

I think it's kekin hilarious that everyone says "oh but illegal immigrants use healthcare and roads"
A) they don't have social security numbers
- therefore they can't drive legally
(They might drive illegally however, then they bought a car which means they most likely gave an American money in exchange for a vehicle)
B) they don't have an ssn so they can't use healthcare services. The only time they can use healthcare services is if they were to: go to the ER, get treated and bail without anyone noticing they left.
- when admitted to an ER without an ssn you will be treated and they will ask you to sign your name, address and phone number and show proper identification. This is done for.... BILLING PURPOSES. So when they pay for that.. what did the taxpayer pay for?

Roads are a public good that are usable by anyone regardless of payment contribution outside of specific situations like toll roads, where you pay regardless of citizenship.

I agree user, they do a lot of the manual labor and get credited for jack shit. Better than other races *cough* mooching off of welfare.

How is this not a true statement?

Monitoring the money supply is one of the responsibilities of the fed. They control the agencies that print the physical money and have tools to indirectly control the flow in the market/banks.

This.

I'm glad someone else sees through this bullshit.

BAD GOYS

Attached: 1516501246965.jpg (187x269, 7K)

>They are seriously the nicest, hardworking easy going people I know.

They're like anyone else.

Op is a Spic from pol
They post the same "muh hard workin messican" shit all the time and if you mention anything negative about mass immigration of hispanics, they immediately jump to "b-b-but we're not niggers!"
Hispanics are a damn plague and are spreading all over the country. Ignore the hard working bullshit when you can look at all the countries they come from and see how shitty they are

Nope. And they also do notoriously shitty jobs on construction.

It is true, but you should google "why doesn't the government just print more money" to see why they don't just do that when they need money.

No, they specifically aren't free to everyone. You have to have a license and registration to drive on them, which you pay for. Some of that money is used for construction and maintenance of the roads.

Confirmed for never working with em

Of course.

The line of reason was that it's nonsensical to think that there's value in a group of people creating money when money is something that can potentially be created by the Fed if necessary without hassle. Yes, obviously there are repercussions of making money. That's why OP's statement is doubly retarded.

This healthcare and wellfare shit is so stupid.
They are illegals they have no papers they are not allowed to that, they cant evern drive a fucking car, stop saying thath nonsense bullshit.

Also why I made the distinction that it's labor that they create, not money.

You are an idiot, you dont know shit about economics, if a country start printing money the currency just gets devaluated and lost his "cost". you dont change anything but rather sink yourself

Anecdotal evidence, but I worked a few jobs after high school that you would find Mexicans working at.

>Roofing
All Mexicans, except for 1 grizzled white guy and me (white). I got paid less than them, so it wasn't like my boss was hiring illegals to do the job for pennies on the dollar. Job sucked and was physically hard, so I didn't last that long.

>Restaurant
Also all Mexicans in the kitchen. Funny thing, our white dishwasher walked out one day, so the manager had to run the dish pit. He tried to hire someone to be a dishwasher for the longest time, but couldn't find anyone. Eventually a Mexican was hired and he's still working there. I think he got promoted to a prep cook shortly after I left for college.

Yes. Obviously. This is all still in line with what I'm saying.

Typical scapegoating. The retards who blame them for their problems actually believe Capitalism will go easier on them once the brown people leave the country. Their shitty $20/h job will suddenly double if not triple. Benefits will follow the same pattern. Just lel.

you're fucking retarded. so what do you think they're all just homeless? you can't get an apartment without documentation.

so then how does importing more labor not devalue the worth of the native populations labor?

Attached: 1524433464808.png (263x322, 16K)

>California basically has the worst infrastructure of any state despite having no winters and the most Mexicans (the only people that do construction jobs)

Explain

Most people aren't saying "get rid of all Mexicans" like you think. Some are, but most are simply advocating for Mexicans to immigrate legally.

you sure fucking do if you pay the rent personally to the owner fucking idiot, you think the government every single rent apartment in the states no matter its conditions ?

The point of license and registration is not to pay for roads, roads were around before licenses were even. It's to ensure a standard of driving education and insurance.

It's also by far the richest lmao

The most common line of argument is that the current value of labor is zero or arbitrarily close to it. The mindset is that whites (I guess no one else lives in the country) aren't willing at all to perform manual labor although statistics disagree.

Nope, because labor is valued by the employer, not the fed printing money. You can't print labor.

>slavery is bad
>pseudo-slavery is not only fine, but should be lauded
this is your argument by the way

also,
>money is the only thing that matters, everything must benefit the economy
>culture, history, cohesive society? no value, only the capacity to generate revenue

Per capita? No. When you consider cost-of-living? Not even close.

Silicon Valley and Hollywood are immoral, corrupt institutions that are currently making their riches unethically.

>you think the government every single rent apartment
do you not actually know what supply and demand is? christ lefty's are retarded

Attached: 1515064223948.jpg (205x246, 9K)

I like mexicans, though im pretty biased.

>despite having no winters
it's a fucking desert lad

>the fed can just print money!
>nope, that would devalue money
>employers can just print labor!
>nope, that's literally impossible
>f-fucking lefty!
I'm not even a leftist, kek. I feel bad for you for having to stoop so low.

Please explain to me how dry, arid, consistent weather is worse for roads than the months of winter half of the country gets obliterated by each year

>pseudo-slavery

Fucking this. It's starting to weigh into my sanity how blatantly obvious this shit is. Modern society never truly adapted after ending slavery. It still runs on it, and anyone who talks about growing or even maintaining this terrible system is advocating for slavery.

so you accepted it is the true and you proceded to point out a grammar error to experience a false feeling of rightess

accept that what is true? i can't even read your babble, learn english
more laborers means cheaper labor. this isn't rocket science

That isn't the guy who was talking about Fed creation of money.

You basically went on some weird tangent pointing to basic economic concepts and implied I wasn't aware of it yet none of it was relevant to the line of reasoning being employed and were not in any way contradictory and were in fact supporting the main argument.

That doesn't mean that the illegals that use them don't create a cost for whoever pays to make the roads.

you learn to read english retard

That's not even a complete sentence.

I can't tell if it's an entire prepositional phrase or it's "you, do this". The form is unclear.

Why do drumpfys even care about this?

I've been around the "elite" mutts who will inevitably pay the taxes for them as a postgraduate student at Harvard/Berkely.

Literally none of them care even though they know it's probably not the best for them financially. Just lower class drumpfies trying to make excuses why they can't get jobs.

It's fucking embarrassing, go to college, put some effort in and improve yourself, don't blame other people lmao

Attached: 2cd (1).png (600x621, 38K)

If you build the country based on the ethnic cohesion that exists within certain peoples, you can get a stronger sense of community and higher trust in the country.
If the country is made up of different populations you don't get that and there will usually be tensions between them.

get the context and figure that out idiot.
You are not impressing anybody with that you just proved me you are even more stupid than what i thought

>they generate a ton of money for our economy by working at farms
We live in a global economy, domestic labor is next to meaningless, especially considering that these jobs could be being worked by other people.
>le delicious food
Gives you shits and heartburn, smells awful
>if you live in a barrio
I don't want to
>Smoke weed/illegal immigration
I immigrated here legally faggot, get out. Also weed smells like shit and is for retards. I hate this shitty state so much, I need to move. I was really hoping Mr. Kim would drop a nuke on my head. sage this shitty bait

You can increase the supply by taking in illegal Mexicans which is what the thread is about.

>he can't even speak english
>tries to tell me i don't know my own native tongue
stick to bug language

Attached: 1525922587552.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Increasing the supply of labor would ideally decrease the cost of labor, but you also have to consider desperation. The reason illegal immigrate labor is inherently more valuable is that they are so desperate to keep the job that the employer can abuse them with little consequence.

Hence why a number of chicken processing plants were recently outed for having employees wear diapers because they were not allowed bathroom breaks so as to increase productivity. And a number of other unethical shenanigans.

But all the more reason to discourage illegal immigration in my book.

Literally this

Same reason Pol is racist

>You are not impressing anybody with that you just proved me you are even more stupid than what i thought
i hope you're fucking baiting

This reddit spacing is giving me a headache.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Communication is a two way street. The reason grammar has been standardized with rules is to make it clear what is being said. If you aren't using proper grammer, it is not up to the reader to use context clues to decipher your gibberish. That's just being a self centered, uncivilized shithead.

Ouh ok grammar cop. Nice to see facebook habits in Jow Forums too

You can attach a monetary value to labour, though.

>Communicate poorly
>Someone can't understand
>Call them an idiot
>Call them a cop for explaining why communication rules aid in communication

I'm not enforcing anything. This behavior is sub barbarian. It's so self centered and mindless.

Lol this post was bait and so many people fell for it.

You're probably a useless neet/parasite to society so why does it bother you?

This might seem like a samefag reply but we could have way shittier immigrants.

ayyyyy these ameriburgers

oh vey, the migrants are a blessing to our country

what is sarcasm dumb negro

Yeah right you fucking NEET

Oh look, another authoritarian statist who desires to be anally penetrated by the government.

Who is attacking Mexicans? Are you saying all Mexicans are illegal immigrants? Thats very raycis of you.

Americans don't know there isn't anything in the Constitution that Gives the Federal government Control over Immigration, or having physical borders/inspection points.

Immigration laws are blatantly unconstitutional.
Constitution only addresses citizenship.

Attached: Dont Tread on Me.jpg (680x498, 44K)

>the targeting of
Fuck off, Mexicans are factually the dominant illegal immigrant demographic in the U.S.
They have to go back
This is just as retarded as whining about black people being 'targeted' by cops when they factually commit the most crime per capita (and a huge majority of real crime in certain areas)

>immigrants Costs us 100 Billion Dollars!!!
>Some How California's GPD is the Highest in the Nation.

Why is it in places with very low immigration like the rust belt and Bible belt always need Federal Money?

Attached: FedAidtoStates-01.png (1354x1211, 242K)

That doesn't make them unconstitutional you retard. There's literally a clause in the constitution validating the implicit expanded rights and privileges of the Federal Government - otherwise any federal laws not explicitly backed in the Constitution and BoR themselves would have no standing.
Do your homework before spouting bullshit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessary_and_Proper_Clause

Because California has a better economy.

If they'd reject illegal immigrants they could be even richer, literally oil-sheikh-rich with more NEETbux than one could earn with honest labor in a shithole state.

>low urban development and population density areas which also border the origin nation of illegal immigrants are most affected by them
YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY? California is one of the most population-dense states and also home to many of America's largest businesses, of course they make more money their than in Mississippi or Alabama where there are next to no major businessess and still rampant numbers of illegal immigrants.
Immigrants are also contributing to the major housing and population problems in CA too so I don't know where you think your point is.

>If they'd reject illegal immigrants they could be even richer

You do realize the Largest Money maker in California is agriculture right? Completely dependent on immigrant labor.

The US Would be Richer if we Just Drop states that take more money in than they contribute.

Attached: 1518676711869.jpg (726x459, 101K)

because the rust belt and bible belt are encompassed by the nigger belt

and in Clear Violation of the 4th Amendment.

Border Inspection and physical barriers are a clear violation of freedom of movement in and out of the country.

The definition of Totalitarianism.

Attached: 1518677866863.png (650x622, 21K)