Hi guys see a lot of Fembot hate threads and I am a Fembot so mind telling me why?

I am a Robot I never got on with other girls.
I never had much sex in HS, only losers would have sex with me because I was so autistic.

I am getting a bit sick of you incels saying I and other Fembots are not real robots.

(also any fem bots know any fembot friendly discords?)

Attached: wig-love-live-nishikino-maki-cs-181c-anzujaamu-b.jpg (410x547, 30K)

Doesn't matter what most people think in regards to gender, but the general consensus is that most of us are losers.

I hate you

Neurotypical whore

Just because you wear skirts and call yourself a girl doesn't make you female. Stop calling yourself a fembot, they literally do not exist, if you are an actual girl (and don't have any deformities or some shit) and are on r9k, YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT. just an attention seeking lil bitch.

As a continuation of The fact that you could have sex despite being autistic/socially inept proves you do not belong here

>Robot
>had sex
Pick one
Oregano

because of the fact that even though you were autistic as fuck in HS you still got shagged due to you being a woman

Attached: 1509567456430.jpg (720x666, 35K)

Congratulations. People are actually falling for this

Losers still had sex with you. Nobody will give us the time of day let alone the chance at a relationship. Females can't be robots admit it and go to crystal cafe

>I never had much sex in HS, only losers would have sex with me because I was so autistic.
Read the damn room. These people have never had ANY sex.

You dont get it.
I could only have sex with beta orbiters, the chads in high school didnt even notice me.

You think that makes it any better.
If anything its harder being a woman as you never know if guys just want to fuck you.

Attached: 1523608520282.jpg (640x640, 65K)

anzu looks great here. dark hair suits her.

OP im a fembot as well and you wanted a discord server thats cool?

Im in a matchmaking one might be able to meet a cool robot there :)

(If anyone teases you let me know im a mod, gunjy)

hYjHDA

Attached: when teh age of your waifu, gunjy meme oc.png (1167x801, 694K)

its better you not knowing if they just wanna fuck you or love you than knowing they will never want to fuck you or love you

You dont know what it is like being a fembot.

Lots of guys message me and try to date me but I just cant tell if they love me or my looks and it makes me so depressed :(.

I just want to meet Chad but he doesnt even notice me, because im not a stacy

That server is gay as fuck, I was one of the original people in it and not once has it been good. Nothing has ever come of it and the 2 girls that are on there just laugh at the 30 dudes they're getting attention from, it's pathetic
The absolute state of robots trying to find happiness.
It can't be found through discord

If you were a real robot you wouldn't make all these look at me I'm a fembot shit threads

We have a lot more girls now.

Not all the people here want to find a girl , like me I just chat.

We have Verified ROLES that only Admin can give that show fembot is verified female.

COme back if you want

If you truly dont understand, the idea is that even the lowest of females are still a rung or two higher than the lowest of males. They resent the idea that a female can relate to the lowest of males. You seem to agree that people desire you even if they are betas. The point is that nobody desires or cares about the lowest males.

>lots of guys message me
do you see the point you are not a robot you are just picky pls get off board

Attached: 1502394067461.jpg (588x575, 46K)

Of course chads won't notice a stupid beta whore who whines at other fucking betas for attention.

I can't tell which is satire and which is real anymore. Roasties come onto this board saying they're robots for only fucking 3-4 guys in their lives. It seems like some cruel joke

Bitch I'm still there, but like you literally just admitted, the server isn't even about matchmaking, so you shouldn't advertise it as such.
Oh and luna was proven to be a catfish in case ya didn't know

LEL
LIke I care man, some fags matchmake on there whatever I just think its all gay.

I just enjoy larps and lolz,

Hi Gunjy here,

Other user was Larping as me.
Quite a few people are matchmaking on the server.

Why do you not like it?

fuck off larper.

obvious bait, not sure why people haven't fucked off already and are still taking it

to reward your success i'll give you a free (you) as well

Attached: dumbasses.png (624x628, 81K)

>Quite a few people are matchmaking on the server

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

I don't really know how to use discord. How to I join?

>You think that makes it any better?
>If anything its harder being a man as you never know if girls just want to fuck you

Attached: 70ed4907abc5bebd1f4b911154dbc6756e78ffd5_hq.gif (500x315, 894K)

Not even angry anymore, just disappointed, eh?

Step 1:
Don't

asdf

Just make a discord then add that link, the group of letters and numbers I posted ages back.

Its cool server user discord is fun lots of people to talk to

Your probably a loser though, im just a fembot

Attached: 1503170758707.png (419x398, 191K)

I'm a fembot too. I dated my best friend for 7 years. He was the only friend I had but, we had to break up. After that I had a hard time finding love. Sure it might be easier for us to have sex. However, it is harder for us to find love. I never dated a Chad but, guys would lye to me about their feelings just to get in my pants. You think, you guys have it rough. Try pining for a man that only wants you for sex. Having them walk all over you. Having them using you as a sex doll. Not even like a good sex doll that you keep out but like a sex doll you fuck and then stuff back in you closet without clean off the cum. There is nothing more painful the being used for sex.
You guys think your loneliness is bad. It is worst when you are deeply in love with someone and they just want a hit and run. It's like your in a relationship were you break up ever time you fuck. Most girl don't know that men do this until they are in their late 20s because most guys claim that they love them but, only like being with the during sex. Men are so cruel. It so lonely.

>bot

>dated

>friend

>sex

umm... No.

fembots don't get the difference between fail normie and robot. is why they keep pushing the fembot meme

>I never had much sex in HS
>had much sex in HS
>sex in HS
>sex
Every other robot here had none. We don't know what it is like or anything of the nature, all we can do is dream. Now you come to steal away our identity, selfish don't you think?

There is no difference. Robots are failed normies.

Robots are people who never had a chance to begin with.

Attached: 1473288421788.jpg (874x916, 268K)

everyone hates everyone on this board. Why do you care if people hate you.

Lies. Robots are robots by choice. They never took their chances.

What's your fucking point you dumb roastie bitch, does taking too much cock in the ass make you clinically retarded? Nobody wants your STD infected vagina around here you fucking poser. You wacky fucking bitch you cock sucking wench. You're disgusting and a plague to humanity, you're barely even human because you're living a stupidly easy life. Look babe the only fucking thing you got to fucking do is open your legs and you win. That's it that's all a woman has to do. open her legs and not be a fat disgusting piece of shit. nobody gives a flying fuck what a dumb whorel ike yourself has to say. Theres a reason why men run big business there's a reason why men run goverment you dumb fucking bitch. Know your fucking place you dumb stuck up slut . My shits can make better arguments than you you dim witted piece of garbage. You are everything that is wrong in this world you fucking clown

Attached: 15d157cc271b14e2d33df3a8aa1b087e.png (500x706, 450K)

I am gonna masturbate to that bra strap

>why do robots hate 'fem'bots
>you incels are making me mad wah
>the only way I could have sex is whoring myself out to people who got luckier than you
you literally answered it there. you goto a place, call people there incel and brag about having sex. you're just another whore.
reminder: real fembots don't brag about being a whore. they don't brag about being female even.they act like everyone else here and wallow in misery without trying to be an attentionwhore about their gender

>it's another discord, fem"bot", orbit, larp thread
This is it. This is the final blow that put Jow Forums in its grave.

>hYjHDA
The link's expired can I get a new one please?

You posted that with an anime picture. You are a fag.

>I never had much sex in HS
so you're a whore, ok we get it

>Lies. Robots are robots by choice. They never took their chances.
No, those are the failed normies.
Robots are the ones who can't function in a normal society, no matter how much they try. If a "robot" manages to get out of this place, they weren't as much of a robot to begin with.

>I never had much sex in HS, only losers would have sex with me because I was so autistic.
>much
thats why you cant be a robot, robots cant get any sex

Nice bait, genuinely got me a little angry because there are femcunts who genuinely believe this. Here, have a (You) on the house.

Female here and I agree with them, now stop making those stupid repetitive threads.

My 12 inch dick suits her

Baitoids will get (You)s engraved in their forheads to be humiliated in public before receiving their undeserved yet only salvation; the rope.

You see, re read your post you rping thot. You have the opposite problem of the guys here, it's a grass is greener on the other side issue.

What about someone who can have sex but can't hold down a job or get along with other people?

>waaaah I can't get a super sexy boyfriend that I should be entitled to no matter my looks or personality.

Yes they can if they are ugly or obese and have severe mental health issues. This girl probably looks good. Fembots exist but it takes many more issues to be a fembot and a robot. The robot can be socially awkward quiet and average looking. The fembot is an obese or ugly hikikomori with severe mental issues who doesn't shower or take care of herself.

>TFW no robot gf to love you.
>TFW would never date a fembot.

Fucking fat is where I draw the line, I lost 100 pounds with exercise and diet. It wasn't even that hard.

>Lots of guys message me and try to date me but I just cant tell if they love me or my looks and it makes me so depressed :(.
>I just want to meet Chad but he doesnt even notice me, because im not a stacy

Do you see the hypocrisy?

Women aren't very good at thinking.

people who say that word should be banned for a day. Also femanon needs to be filtered to cumdumpster again.

Then an obese girl can be a fembot

only if she's not white

Attached: 800-x-419-Canvas-32.png (800x419, 358K)

Can i get a working link? I need to find a cute fembot gf

What if she's racist or lives in an all white area?

But then male robots can't be robots if they reject 33 year old Becky's advances after hopping off the cock carousel.

>I never had much sex in HS, only losers would have sex with me

I never had sex, so count yourself lucky.

>I am getting a bit sick of you incels saying I and other Fembots are not real robots.
>I am sick of losers that can't get laid saying that I am not a loser that can't get laid, despite I have gotten laid before.

Sure being a robot has other things to it than getting laid, but it's a rather big aspect, and you not refraining from calling the people here incels, despite wanting to be a robot as well shows that you're a bit deranged in the head.

wrote this down before reading your other shit, you sure as hell are baiting
>If anything its harder being a woman as you never know if guys just want to fuck you.
crybaby, if you're a man you can never know if a woman genuinely likes you, or is using you for beta bucks.

now hang yourself, your argumentation is as shit as it gets, I am almost convinced you are a real female.

Attached: 1496121286785.jpg (475x458, 31K)

At least the "losers" would have sex with you. They'd possibly even have dated you (I mean they're obviously the guys on your level) Not that sex in itself means anything, be horrible to be used like that. But I was ostracised by chads and fat losers alike. Was a very small school though and I was just the ugly girl everyone picked on even to fit in.

I hope this post is bait.