Tfw I realized I'm the only real person and everyone else is an NPC

>tfw I realized I'm the only real person and everyone else is an NPC

Attached: 1524241315930.jpg (239x229, 7K)

truly terrifying thought but at the same time science kinda disproves this theory ye

>tfw im a npc in my own quest

Attached: 1525521972962s.jpg (250x146, 5K)

that's called depersonalizationn

If you're the only real person then why are NPCs more interesting and have more fulfilling lives than you?

lets change that "depersonalizationn"
into de"ead"

Have you considered that you might just be a mid-level boss, who wants to be a PC so much, they think they are one?

That would make me an NPC, asshole

Thats because this is a coma dream and youve been under for a good number of years now. Notice how much weirder and irrational things are getting as this world of yours goes along? How you cant remember how this all started, like any dream?
Please wake up. We keep trying to reach you but you wont wake up.

Wrong we're the NPCs living day in and out doing the same thing over and over again, never leaving the house or what have you. It's the people who go out and truly live, those that either out exploring life, or just trying to make it day to day, these people are real. We're just grey nobody NPCs who mean nothing.

No...That's called solipsism.

>tfw I completely screw up my characcter's build and now I have troubles in basic gameplay

Then how do you explain seeing all kinds of things you don't understand...? That's how i disprove it desu. If I made it up i should be able to understand it.

How so? It can't be disproven or proven.

>more interesting
thats bullshit. most are hollow and act act like people the same way a parrot talks like a human. they rarely understand what they are doing and why they just do it because thats what they are supposed to do. even people who ''break the norm'' follows a common pattern.

Skyrim playable character vs npcs in skyrim
Which one is more interesting?
dishonored playable character vs npcs
Which is more interesting?
gta sa playable character vs npcs
which is more interesting?
Everybody has an interesting story, you just happen to be your playable character in this story.

>tfw devolution of consciousness and worldview
user NO NO NO STOP NOW STOP NOW STOP NOW
You're going to go INSANE soon

Attached: take that back.jpg (250x250, 20K)

the rng in this game fucks over the players by giving them shitty parents.

yes but brain == consciousness you can try it out and hit yourself with a plank in the head

>Brain = Consciousness

Prove it.

it's more like you're playing a game but there's a trap in the game and everyone else falls into the trap but you can see that it's a trap and no one else can so you take a different route than them and they just go on. They just keep falling into traps or matrixes and you stay out of them and it estranges you. eventually they get so deep in so many matrixes that they seem like fake people because they're living such fake lives in all these fake matrixes. or like a guild in an mmo where you gain xp way faster than everyone else and skip missions and just farm low level mobs but theres like no one else in the guild.

I realized that too, user.
There are a few "real" people, and then there are people who exist to populate the world and keep it running for our convenience. that would be everyone else.

>tfw used to be smart but realized it doesn't work
>tfw just act on instinct now and it works better
consciousness is the biggest meme of all

nice pee pee, user!
origanaol