R9k tinychat

>r9k tinychat
>wannabe chads encourage hot roastie to strip

you lot are pathetic

Attached: 038954290845902345.png (1144x607, 613K)

puss sick is hot. i was too beta to join voice chats or cam with complete strangers.

half these dudes are voicel anyways and puss is just lonely so she does this you don't even gotta try man

That's considered a """"fembot""""

What the fuck. This board has been overrun with failed stacies. Any other true fembots left? I feel like I'm the only one.

Hahahaha I reported her and the admin closed her cam, get fucked roasties

LMAO I agree this is so stupid

i mean this is Jow Forums in its truest essence - a bunch of dudes egging a cute girl to get nude on cam.

tfw stacey gets cam banned and its just you and the lads now

Attached: 1290347819048901384.png (1006x666, 692K)

these tinychats are so fucking sad lol. a bunch of reject anons tugging each other off because they're all brave enough to cam. why are these even allowed to be attributed to r9k?

i dont cam. or voice chat. lel, they look a bit glum.

What's the url pls

Does this bitch think she's some next door girl who is better than the shitty femanons who go on tinychat lol

dont be jealous, mlady. i was merely commenting on a free show *tips*

tiny chat/ r9kdeathcult

you'll need an account to join but you can make one with a fake email

Attached: 47a5f52ebf460ee335180a116193eb4e.png (492x367, 331K)

Tinychat/r9kdeathcult
Went in there before and it was just 2 dudes jerking off. Pretty gay

"fembot" has never been and never will be a real thing

This room is full of fucked up people who self harm on cam.

Attached: be880e6f0a5fc59eac8f45eef9cb976f.png (545x419, 100K)

Top fucking kek that is reddit tier
Hiroshimoot please nuke this normie board

just look at this guy lmao

Attached: kek.gif (472x358, 1.27M)

tinychat is a terrible place. something about cam chat rooms that draw the worst people in the world

Except I'm a living and breathing example of one. We just don't leave our rooms as often or prove our pathetic existence other than announcing that some of us do exist

this board is more normie than this room

Attached: i am only 3 feet tall.png (892x492, 265K)

It draws the worst kind of robots. The attention seeking psychopathic whores. These chat rooms are a mistake.

Shut the fuck up, literally nobody cares.

The fact that literally anyone here would fuck you and you could find a boyfriend after like 10 seconds of searching if you don't limit yourself to just 10/10 chads means that you aren't a robot. There is no such thing as a Fembot.