Hey black femanons, white guy here. I fucking despise you...

hey black femanons, white guy here. I fucking despise you. You are the ugliest and least desired women of all races and if you were to try to talk to me in real life i would spit in your face - thats how unattractive and ugly you are you fucking monkey bitch.
Even if you would breed with the most handsome white guy in the world you children would still be ugly niglets, you would never be able to give birth to beautiful white children. So youre worthless even as breeding stock, youre good for nothing and no one wants you

Attached: muhblackgirls.png (1192x666, 1008K)

>black bitches
>femanon

whew lad! I'm a black guy and I have to seriously suspend my disbelief for this

Attached: I.Am.Not.Your.Negro.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264.VPPV.mkv_snapshot_00.41.40_[2018.03.19_22.53.40].jpg (1920x1036, 289K)

Mulatto guy here. I still appreciate my Nubian queens. That thick ass, those curves, that chocolate complexion. Mmmm Id eat you up

Attached: CBA9579F-A5AA-4C7A-BA3E-1CA93C47FA0C.jpg (998x1024, 153K)

>Jealous femanon or insecure black femanon detected
>Stacy is mad D'ziyah is out here having your white men drool
>You could never compete

Or

>Black femanon feeling bad about her looks and want people to come make her feel better
>You aren't as clever as you think

london nigreses fuck anything that moves (including me once)

At least she won't leave me and love me for real, white women only live your status

I got news for you bud

I don't like niggers either, but meh this is still a pathetic text

Oh did you move?

If you think that white girl is prettier than the black ebony melanin nubian queen ive got news for you, you're a faggot kenny.

>there are straight males that unironically think this is attractive

nigger detected

Attached: OHNONONO.jpg (118x105, 9K)

>tfw london negress
>tfw 27th birthday is around the corner and you've fucked no-one

post hot niggresses already

B R I X T O N?
R
I
X
T
O
N
?

Nice dreams lad I mean even I wish it happened to me but nice dream

>LOOK AT DEM NIGGEEZ HEHE PATETIC ARNT DEY HEH NIG NOGS HE UGLY SHITSKIN CHIMPS XD LMFOA UGLY NIGGEEZ
please shutup

seriously shutup with MUH ARYAN WIMEEN half of them look ugly they age like fucking bananas and there is literally nothing good about them they're fucking infertile half the time they tend to have acne and they're fucking sticcs seriously what do you find attractive about them other than a few hand-picked internet photos I swear the blue eyes shit is over rated as well like 99% of them look like dead frozen carcasses and they're the biggest conformists

i used to talk to a black girl who was nicer than any girl i've ever talked to. i became attracted to her but then after a few months she stopped talking to me (arguably my fault). ever since then i've been attracted mostly to black girls. i tried talking to other girls who weren't black but they didn't have the things i'm looking for in black girls. black girls say whatever is on their minds, they're direct and to the point, and i learned to appreciate the skin color, just makes me feel comfortable.

>black girls say whatever is on their minds, they're direct and to the point
wow, racist much?

how is that racist lol

you make a prejudice about girls based on their skin color

i made a generalization, and that's not what racism is. stop putting stuff as petty as that in the same category as mob lynching and slavery. the word racism loses its meaning when you misuse it all the time.

The few black femanons I've seen were pretty cute
Don't get mad at them please

Where did the meme that black women are unattractive come from? I study in the UK and here I've seen such beautiful black women.

Are they unattractive in the US or something?

Its not a prejudice, he's obviously saying he admires these qualities. I guess saying white people are mostly relaxed, honest, and hard working would be prejudiced and therefore racist too? No? Then stop being a flaming retard. I'd be willing to go 50:50 that you're not even black

They don't deserve the shit they get compared to black men. If I were a black woman and all the men in my racial demographic were also ugly, faggy manchildren who were obsessed with polluting other people's genepools I'd be a pissed off bitch too.

Most of it is just blatant racism
But there are some pretty ugly ones around here especially amongst the lower class

But any black woman who isn't ugly is better than any white woman

He's just trolling lad it's easy to see

>ugly, faggy manchildren who were obsessed with polluting other people's genepools
>R9K is known for
>ugly men
>faggy manchildren
>yellowfever fags
your saying this here of all places, are you retarded user?

Black cuties are the best! Real women who gladly become housewives for you.

Attached: 1525429641463.jpg (900x1200, 129K)

Mitcham fampai

fuck off markiplier. yellow women open their legs for black seed.

can't say i've ever had a bad interaction with a black woman. apart from the absolute hoodrats, they are really pretty decent on average. not sure why you hating

Attached: 1492524712608.jpg (640x799, 102K)

cuz hes a hapa freak

If you're a socially awkward black user then it's most likely the case that people who assume you're going to be confident/sassy/"real"/etc have done more to hurt your quality of life than any Klansman or Nazi.

youre not a klansman u hapa mongol fuck face

......................OH NONONONONONONONONON

Attached: hankyoo.jpg (800x800, 60K)

desperate attention seeking net kid, piss off marky soiboi.

be my qt london negress gf

>hey black femanons I hate you hurr durr I'm so angry and bitter
I'm not even black or a woman and I think you're just a bitter fucking sour grapes faggot

Attached: 1519703980001.gif (200x150, 474K)

Black women are designed to be bred by the white or asian man. stop LARPing that you're a guy, toasted roastie cumskin whore. The sooner all men realize your kind are worthless and even the ugliest non-white woman is better than white and jewish f*m*les, the quicker your disgusting kind will die. Even the ugliest non-white realizes that that someone with a job is better than Jamal and Pablo who sit around all day, smoking weed, collecting welfare checks, and then complaining about the white man, and that if a white or asian guy is paying attention to her that she needs to try and keep him. All white and jewish wom*n deserve to be raped and then slowly murdered. The only thing of value that would be lost is the white and asian sperm that could be used to impregnate Black, Asian, Arabic, or Latino QTs

Attached: 1524019724577.jpg (1280x1280, 367K)

This thread sounds like it was created by a self hating black femanon...

Don't bully the black femanons they have it the worst among women.