ITT: Things that disproportionately piss you off

ITT: Things that disproportionately piss you off

>be me
>be today walking to university
>decide to go into a delicious bakery round the corner from uni
>they have a fresh tray of bean and sausage melts
>these things taste amazing, literally craved them for a week
>fat guy in front of me ordered the entire tray

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NEED 12 OF THEM YOU FAT BASTARD! AHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1525350102859.jpg (636x431, 35K)

i just came here from the sad birthday pictures thread and i just want you to know that your story made me feel a little better, thanks.

>stay up all night due to sleep schedule being fucked
>get finally into deep sleep around dawn
>8 am rolls around and I wake up to the sound of my sister SCREAMING random fucking nonsense like a self-obsessed toddler (she's 22)
>this happens everyday for, say, 6+ years
>parents have just completely given up even treating her like an adult for the sake of their own sanity
>I have vivid hot flashes of rage where I picture beating/cutting/shooting her every single morning
The last time we had a physical fight I pulled a pocketknife on her and threatened to stab her. I'm pretty sure that if I ever go full batshit I'll kill the bitch. There are 2 guns and ammunition in the house that she doesn't know about, we had to basically hide them from her because she's crazy/stupid enough.
I wish we didn't though, maybe she'd just kill herself.

>work in call center
>have 20 minute call with woman
>she agrees to the very rare full service we provide
>means i get a bonus of 30 pounds
>powercut jist as shes confirming her address
>i loose the sale

Honestly, I regret not taking my golden opportunity to go on a rampage and murder roasties. Don't make the same mistake as me.

Attached: do-it.jpg (300x300, 50K)

nothing im dead inside

>inb4 careful not to cut yourself on that edge bullshit

Muteshaming
Singleshaming
Shyshaming
Slowintheheadshaming

Attached: 1499354838025.jpg (716x768, 120K)

>walk to uni
>lecture is cancelled 5 minutes before its meant to start

AAAAAAAAAA

She's not a worthwhile target for roastie toasting though. She's such a sad sack of shit it's honestly pretty hilarious to picture how miserable her life will be in 10 years time or less.
She was an athlete when she was younger but now she's putting on weight, she's definitely not marriage material, in assloads of debt from pursuing a college degree she's way too stupid to ever earn, etc etc
But still I have to will myself to not beat the bitch with the flatside of an axe nearly every day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whatever man, no uni and you got excercise. This isn't a real problem

have you ever thought that there might be repressed rape urges?

have you ever thought she might be insane because your old man diddled his daddy dagger into her deep dark dank pit?

cunt.

fuck off.

Is she autistic or just a bitch?

I get rally annyed by phone calls, especially from Dad. it should be nice talking to him but I jsut want to hang up.

I was fine and now im angry because i had a similar experience

>go into uni
>uni has a beautiful cafe with fresh cake
>decide to get a slice because its strawberry and cream cake
>fat bitch takes the board to the till and buys the whole cake

You know when you get so angry that you cant see?

Does she have some disorder?

Why are there always faggots like who will never hold a roastie accountable for their actions. It seems like whenever women are involved, its always someone ELSES fault.

Attached: 1525741883119.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>have you ever thought that there might be repressed rape urges?
No she's uggo and genuinely awful to be around
>have you ever thought she might be insane because your old man diddled his daddy dagger into her deep dark dank pit?
No, if daddy dearest had beaten her a few more times she wouldn't be like this. She's 100% a product of failed parents.

She's just a massive cunt with the mentality of a 3 year old from not ever being subjected to reality and having parents that wouldn't discipline her, basically having every negative impulse rewarded as a kid.

We literally got zero background. He described it like she was retarded. Only assholes murder retards

Get an exorcist

The only ethical treatment of the mentally disabled is euthanasia. Prove me wrong.

Why would they sell him the entire tray? Are they that greedy?

What? He's a paying customer, they don't care about evenly distributing the sausage melts you vatnik retard

How's this a problem? One of my teachers did this a lot, I would either just go to my car and black out till the next class, go to waffle House, or study

So thats what its like to live in a truly capitalist society. My condolences.

OP here
No because if you dont let him he begins to kick off. You dont want a 500 pound tard screaming in your shop as it drives customers away

Quit trying to bring capitalism arguments into this thread

You do realize the police can do other things than shooting niggers? Vandalizing a shop isnt something you just let someone get away with.

>cyclists demanding you step onto the road so they can continue to ride on the pavement even though they are supposed to be on the road anyway.
>uppidy homeless people who now tell you to go fuck yourself when you don't give them any money, or hang outside of the sainsbury at the bus station and ask why you have money for shopping but not for them.

Attached: rage.jpg (257x350, 32K)

>cyclists demanding you step onto the road so they can continue to ride on the pavement even though they are supposed to be on the road anyway.
Demand how? Do they do more than just give you a death glare?

I think I've seen you rant about her here before. Don't do it man.

Yes but its still not good for the rap of the shop when you get someone screaming "WELL WHY WONT YOU SELL ME WHAT I WANT! YOU DONT WANT ME MONEY HUH?? I WANT THE ENTIRE TRAY OF MELTS NOW GIVE THEM TO ME!"

Oh they ask/demand - "move, please", "can you please move so I can get past?", "excuse me!", "fucking move!"

Nah, wasn't me

What the fuck are you on about?
The fat guy and user pay the same price for the items. It makes no difference who buys what, store gets the same money. Of course they're going to give the fat guy all 12 sausages. You'd have to be retarded to tell the guy no and risk him backing out of the purchase entirely.

>living somewhere with such an extreme homelessness problem that the homeless think they rate as people
Wtf

Holy shit what cunts

i hope you cheer up and have a great week

It's worse, junkies catch my bus, missing teeth and all, either trying to make conversation and getting aggressive, or just passing out.

One woman last week kept twitching and pissing herself. and then on Tuesday a couple got on, smelling of cheap cider, missing teeth, and gaunt faced. As soon as the majority of people were off the bus, and it was only me and them, they started shooting up.

Shops do have a social responsibility and I do think there should be a limit per customer

Lemmie guess, commiefornia?

Nope, England - but it's the Kings Lynn to Norwich bus, so I'm sure some other robots will get it.

>Shops do have a social responsibility
t. Your ass
>and I do think there should be a limit per customer
The only businesses that do this are chain stores with megacorporations behind them insuring their market supply, its a way for corporations to artificially control supply/demand. Obviously the store should have the right to sell as many as they want for however much they want.

Simply its people who answer phones in lectures

I despise that

anybody that eats with their mouth open and/or enjoys ketchup.
Such things inspire a bloodlust within me that is rare and fleeting the first few times I notice it, but then each time I see those disgusting gnashers grinding away at food or catch the slightest wiff of that abhorrent tomato sauce in the same day the fleeting moment grows and grows, until I have a desperate and almost uncontrollable urge to pull out each one of their teeth and/or drown them in a boiling tank of ketchup, while wearing a gas mask of course, I wouldn't want to smell the ketchup.

Attached: 1516494582916.gif (440x512, 267K)

Don't take shit from homeless people. They will almost always fold if you tell them to fuck off. Especially homeless niggers. Scream at them if you have to. They scare easily. Just don't get close enough for them to pull a knife or whatever. Kick them as hard as you can in the knee if you have to, if you miss you'll hit their balls on an upswing. remember these people are drug addled and malnourished. they are extremely weak and rely on pity or intimidation. If you do hit a homeless person make sure they are fucking down for the count and run away as fast as you can, some faggot cat lady bystander will probably report you.

>cunt.
>fuck off.
Why do you always scream like a retard when he tries to sleep in the morning?

careful not to cut yourself on that edge. Need a hug?

>Sell out goodies
>none for other customers
>they go somewhere else
Now you have less people wanting to go to your store faggot.

Sounds like me lol. Thanks Mom n dad