>managed to lose 40lbs, gain it back plus more
>lose 30lbs, gain it back plus more
>develop asthma
>can no longer do as much exercise as i used to
>weight climbs

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Attached: woj.png (762x754, 61K)

So what weight are you now?

231, I am dieting currently. since my lungs started getting fucky i haven't been getting as much exercise as i used to so i have to make up for it by eating less.
at one point i was eating 1200 calories a day and friday i was allowed to cheat, but 2 slices of pizza and an ice cream cone set back my progress hugely so i had to stop doing cheat day.

you still weigh less than Homer Simpson, but by only 8 pounds.

Attached: homr hapi.jpg (426x436, 36K)

i am thinner and smaller than homer but i don't want to be this weight anymore.

You got schizophrenia or what OP?

yeah i have schizophrenia
this problem is so bad though that i am considering going off my meds.

don't eat so much
you didn't gain weight because of some pills
you gained weight because you ate too much

change everything about your eating habits

>evil trips

why did my weight gain coincide with going on a medication which lists weight gain as a major side effect without me changing my diet at all?

it's a coincidence

food is just fuel, if you eat too much it gets stored in your body. eat less and eat different things. change eating habits. can't you get the voices to change your diet

>it's a coincidence

my medication also gives me hand tremors and makes me lactate (male), or is that also a coincidence?

Attached: peed the bed.jpg (654x1537, 87K)

What medication are you on?

(Original)

hurr durr what is a metabolism? Keep falling for le Jow Forumsfatpeoplehate memes, dumbfuck.

Depends on how bad your sympyoms are . Can you really go for the rest of your life without medication?

latuda. i lost weight on seroquel but gained it back.
i gained the most weight on zeldox and invega though. like 90lbs

>Can you really go for the rest of your life without medication?

I don't know. I am seeing my doctor today and I will ask her.

what did your doc say about this? You did tell this to your doc, right?

talk to your doctor about the side effects maybe there is some medication more suited for you

but you cant blame your shit eating habits on medication or genetics or anything like that. its all you

Stop taking meds.
Throw away/Donate all food you have
Profit

I don't have shit eating habits user. i am afraid to tell you this, but you do not have control over every aspect of your life. even if you do everything right you will still fail.

telling her today

i have like half a loaf of moldy bread, black bananas, a lean cuisine, and popcorn with no salt or butter. who would want that?

Okay stop taking meds then. Would you rather be a fat fuck with permanently fucked, stretched skin or have psychotic episodes?

You can blame a lot of it on meds, actually. When I was 16 the doctors put me on anti-depressants and I gained a shitload of weight. 90 pounds or something. I was on them for years and things just got worse and worse. Eventually when I turned 19 I dropped them entirely since I was allowed to now and quickly dropped 90 pounds over the course of two years. I hang around a healthy weight now, going up and down based on my diet that I keep track of and I can safely say that the meds I was on were almost entirely responsible for me getting fat since.

I don't know, it is a hard question. I don't remember life before medication.

there is 3500 calories in a pound 90lbs in month that would equal 4500in a month before your metabolism. Literally impossible if your metabolism is 0.

Resting metabolic rate. Caloric intake (-) caloric expenditure = amount of weight loss or gain.

I had a roommate who was on anti-psychotics and he was the most lethargic person I've ever met. He even spoke slowly. Stop propagating bullshit knowledge you don't fully understand

Attached: 1522915060730.gif (480x360, 1.98M)

I got down to 62kg (137 pounds) while taking clozapine (another antipsychotic) thanks to intermittent fasting, look into it OP.

my doctor would sooner stand up on the desk and shit into her inbox than tell me to go on clozapine and fast.

Consider getting a new doctor then.

Sure you can. CICO is a meme simplification and utter broscience. It's wayyy more complicated than that. For example, about 40% of people process fat into adipose tissue 2.5x more efficiently than other sources of energy, i.e. instead of the body using it for immediate energy as needed, wasting some, and storing the rest, the body might prefer to go into reduced metabolism to store most of it directly. Another 40% is the same, but with carbs. The rest is neither. Those that process fat more efficiently, thus process carbs less efficiently, are the ones we refer to as having a 'fast metabolism' because in a modern diet, virtually all calories come from carbs. And this is all genetics. Not to mention that there are several additional aspects that come into play.
Of course, in all cases it's possible to lose the weight and keep it off, but it can be significantly harder for some people than others. Just as one more example, when bf% is above about 16%, it becomes harder to lose weight, and when it's below about 8%, it becomes harder to gain weight.

it seems like you dont care about dying early, so go to ebay and search for DNP. take 500mg per day and youll lose 30 pounds a month

it simulates lymphoma

CHANGE MEDS
H
A
N
G
E

M
E
D
S

>tfw 5'6 160lbs
>somehow look the same as i did at 140
i want to lose weight to actually be skinny, but it's fucking hard without like, visual evidence

Try latuda if you have insurance. Take benadryl nightly (4) to get around the nausea. I gained five pounds on zyprexa, wanted to kill myself, switched, now I'm a normal weight.

Give it a shot.