Im sad drunk again, post shit thats gonna make me more sad. Sad songs, Pale white girls, anything that incites sadness...

im sad drunk again, post shit thats gonna make me more sad. Sad songs, Pale white girls, anything that incites sadness. i need motivation to keep drinking.

Attached: sad__drunk_and_poorly_by_guraldi-d3g30ck.jpg (350x488, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fR46jrwnhXY?t=39
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9e7K6Hx_rY
youtube.com/watch?v=NYwoDEZ8hdw
youtube.com/watch?v=L_qFc-xlPXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/fR46jrwnhXY?t=39

There you go buddy

king krule is already on my playlist

Attached: bawling.jpg (400x388, 38K)

OP here, i just want to be able to cry again. All i feel nowadays is emptiness and apathy

Yea, I love his music, typically dont enjoy that genre but he really speaks to me.

Do you have any sad songs to share?

cosmo pyke is the happy go lucky version of king krule but nothing really comes close to krule's level of mastery in his own genre. red hot chili peppers is another band that i enjoy to the same level but its a different genre

Wow, I could really get into Cosmy Pyke.

Check out youtube.com/watch?v=Z9e7K6Hx_rY he's also kinda upbeat and definetly makes you a mix of sad/happy at the same time, song starts at around 0:45

i've heard this song, its nice. do you listen to any other genres?

Honestly, rap is the only genre i listen to, but lately I've realized music like the previous mentions are just so amazing i cant shy away from them.

Im down to listen to any suggestions, It's hard to discover genres where you have no idea which artists are worth looking into

>get drunk last night
>message everyone I talk to on discord
>nobody free to talk
>pass out feeling more lonely than normal
The whole point of discord friends is having at least one person to talk to when I feel at my worst.

Attached: 1524940348090.jpg (648x482, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NYwoDEZ8hdw
maybe not all that relatable but its a good song

i suggest you become friends with yourself, or at least look into some stoic principles and books. the thing is that we are always alone, but not necessarily lonely...

learn to accept and live with that fact and you'll do fine. some people need others to exist in order to justify their own existence...

what a drag.

i certainly need others to justify myself not killing myself. I cant be my own friend. I cant be friends with someone like myself.

use that self loathing to fuel you, for a while at least. It's about time you did something about it, no, user?

add me on discord, its d00d#1883

i've done enough

for a day...

and if i'm being honest again, i don't feel like i've done enough yet, today.

what do you mean? oregonoioo

well, today i woke up at 9am, then went straight back to sleep till bout 12pm, then i went and had lunch, then i watched like 10 bleach episodes and then went and picked up some food from the shops, which was the first productive action I took all day.

>tfw i didn't do any workouts
>tfw I didn't stretch or yoga
>tfw i didn't search for a job
>tfw i didn't do any adult tasks besides buy food

Attached: 31936579_1992122040806367_8431670166743416832_n.jpg (500x750, 20K)

I'm too anxious to even go out unless im trashed or on xans/molly

i feel really sorry for you user. being trapped by the pharmaceutical companies because you've never faced your danger, your anxiety, that thing in the belly that flutters, that clench at your throat...

this is what makes a person go insane.

It's time you fought yourself... fight club unironically had it right.

Attached: iknowkungfu.png (1600x900, 1.1M)

add me on discord d00d#1883 bc im gonna need advice tomorrow when i wake up. im p trashed rn.

sorry senpai, i don't want to be your friend, i'm happier alone, i prefer to distil my advice from the frontlines, as it were.

good luck, okay? honestly.

you can make it.

Attached: 29872732_1960048057401733_6485743152441965083_o.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L_qFc-xlPXI
idk what it is but i swear this mau5 track is the most depressing track i've heard from him.
scratch that while(1

Attached: 1517508601465.jpg (590x590, 67K)