You are being logically inconsistent user, when are you going to stop?

You are being logically inconsistent user, when are you going to stop?

Attached: humane murder.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/22/7-reasons-to-eat-more-saturated-fat.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Silly vegan, animals aren't humanes.

why would i kill something i didn't intend to eat?

Idk what your trying to prove with this but I dont give care what animals you slaughter just as long as there is a steak on my table when I get home from work.

id eat human if it wasnt against the law and assuming that it tastes nice

vegans are gay

>caring about doing things in a "humane" way

Either shoot them down or slit their throats.

Some animals were useful and bred to be pets, some were tasty and bred to be food. Don't know why this is so hard for cucks- I mean vegans to understand

lole poost another

I'm not seeing an issue

Attached: 1525949085182-1.jpg (960x960, 103K)

I'd eat a dog, so I'm not being inconsistent. Any animal is fine, I'm kind of disappointed at the lack of more exotic meat types.

1 cow feeds 1,000 people all day
1 chicken feeds 2 people all day
10 shrimp feeds 1 person 1 meal

if you expected anyone here to have any semblance of empathy you'll be sorely disappointed. nothing but edgy fucks and autists in this pit.

>having empathy
>for your food
Peak s o y

>eating meat is now edgy and autistic

Attached: 1523412655198.jpg (390x435, 21K)

i have empathy for all lower lifeforms, yourself included

Attached: Eb4ff42e76.jpg (641x889, 75K)

Wouldn't eating soys mean that you don't have empathy for your food?

Fuck you. I'm not a living creature, not a machine. Being logically inconsistent is one of few ways that I can rebel against this stifling existence.

Not with reference to your pic, though. Mostly over things that don't really matter.

Why does it have to be humane

>that freudian slip
AAAAAHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHHH

>I'm not a living creature, not a machine.
#accidentaldavidbowielyrics

>hurrdurr why is hurting others bad

Attached: suicide_time.jpg (450x380, 16K)

You beat me to the joke.

Fuck shitty dogs and fuck their shitty owners

>animals bred solely to be pets
Vs
>animals bree solely for food
Really makes you think, huh?

Fun fact, vecucks: 99% of mean eaters don't care about whether the animals are killed humanely or not (at least to a big extent).
The rest 1% that tries to negotiate such BS are closed vecucks. HOW THE FUCK can people care about animals is beyond me.

>eating is edgy
lmfao

not recognizing the suffering it causes is. if you don't acknowledge it, you're autistic. if you acknowledge it but do nothing, you're edgy. being edgy is inherently a bad thing but you must have the clarity to admit what you are, otherwise you're back to being autistic

Maybe you could argue that it isn't if you buy meat that came animals that had ok lives but if you regularly buy cheap factory farm meat like pretty much everyone does for almost every meal, it's exactly as edgy as putting some animal on fire to hear it's funny screams.

>muh retarded opinions presented as fact
reddit everyone

So 50% of animals are edgy as well right? Our ancestors were edgy as well? You know if they didn't eat meat we wouldn't have the luxuries of today... No one would be strong enough to build the society and all of it's structures like we have them today if it wasn't for eating meat.

but we do have those luxuries now, so i'm not seeing your point

>others
Other humans sure. Animals? No.
Where's all the empathy non-human animals show each other?

I value dogs better than I value farm animals who are literally bred to be eaten.

Kek no it really isn't.

The animals we eat are born and raised to eventually be slaughtered. That is their only function in life - the only reason they exist on this planet.

Let's contrast that to dogs - dogs are bred for other functions than eating, hence why eating a dog is seen as cruel.

Basics you fucking mongoloid.

Why are carnietards so fucking retarded?

>at the shops
>buying the vegan butter
>carntard friend starts ranting about how it's unhealthy (just for context he's 5'6" and obese, I'm 6'6" and healthy, not ripped or anything but definitely above average)
>pretty much just ignore him
>keeps going on
>if this is true, why are you short and fat and I'm tall and healthy?
>m-m-muh genetics

Attached: 1498134007211.png (264x191, 10K)

Not the user you were replying to or anyone ITT who's engaging in any kind of argument, but it actually kind of is
>eating the literal corpse of some other living creature (or plant or whatever) like some kind of fucked up, flesh-hungry midnight ghoul
>have to do this or else you'll be wracked with pain and waste away into nothing, so even if you don't derive pleasure from it you have no choice, and you always run the risk of becoming addicted to it
>people are so intent on ignoring how extremely disgusting the one habit that sustains them the most is that they invent all kinds of formalities (silverware, dishes, little napkins, tiny, "elegant" food, restaurants) in order to distract from this fact

Lol you're a fucking faggot

>like a midnight ghoul

Neck yourself, homo.

>dude you have a different perspective than me ur gay lol
Keep rationalizing the horrors of existence, if you must

My point is that the retard who said eating meat is edgy is pathetic. And no, it wasn't specifically said "eating meat TODAY is edgy", but in general...
So don't change your point on the basis of counter arguments, on the spot. And again, are animals "edgy" too?

Also beta basedboy with low T will destroy the society and are one of the biggest problems of why today's society is getting weaker and weaker. We need meat today more than 20-30 years ago.

Pretty sure you're supposed to blow their brains out, why isn't that an option?

>dude you have a different perspective than me you're a midnight ghoul lol

>Animals? No
Why not?

>Where's all the empathy non-human animals show each other?
What does this have to do with the fact that you have the ability to be empathetic towards animals but choose not to, or only do so selectively?

>What does this have to do with the fact that you have the ability to be empathetic towards animals but choose not to, or only do so selectively?
Why do you care about his empathy level this much? If he's not hurting any human and obeys the law, his empathy level is enough.

Really I'm saying that we're both midnight ghouls. There's actually nothing all that wrong with flesh-eating ghouls when you compare them to ordinary humans and animals, so there's no need to feel insulted or offended. It's not even your fault, it's one of the limitations of living that everyone would be better off with. They're only spoopy because they cross the line in the sand that is human cannibalism.

Dogs=mans best friend
Farm animals= not mans best friend

>If he's not hurting any human and obeys the law, his empathy level is enough
When one could take simple steps to increase it and strive to be better, in spite of what they already are being arbitrarily "enough" in the eyes of some, why wouldn't one?

>everything I dont like is reddit

oregano

this is the autism i mentioned. play with semantics all you like, but seeing as how you and i live in the world of now, it should be obvious what i'm referring to. i don't think there is a vegan or vegetarian in existence who would still be one in a survival wilderness setting, like that of our forebears. i also shouldn't have to specify that carnivorous animals don't have the opportunity to be vegetarian. it could also be argued that they lack the capacity for empathy that we have- most of us, at least - and shouldn't be held to the same standards. this higher level of cognition is what makes us the superior species, right?

Am I insane, or am I fooling you?

Attached: 5f7.jpg (680x680, 37K)

>expecting anyone here to acknowledge their cognitive dissonance
they'll either just say they don't care about any animal, or claim that dogs are transcended being that are more special than other animals because reasons. or just simply appeal to nature.

Attached: heart.gif (480x270, 1.02M)

>When one could take simple steps to increase it and strive to be better, in spite of what they already are being arbitrarily "enough" in the eyes of some, why wouldn't one?
By depleting himself of his own basic needs?

welcome to the thread nostradamus

>humane kill

That's easy, just something instant and painless. Most likely something which damages the brain in one go, like a gunshot, those cattle killing guns, or I think they also have ones which do like a super electric jolt through the brain.

If it's not instant and/or causes pain I would say it's not humane. However I'm sure not even vegans could argue with something like sedating the animal and then killing it, it literally doesn't suffer at all. Sure they don't want animals to be killed, but they can't carry on about it not being humane.

>they'll either just say they don't care about any animal
How is this cognitive dissonance you absolute tard?

Except we can decide what is our friend in the animal world and we can domesticate it for that purpose and we can domesticate other animals
for other purposes etc.After all we are the top of the ladder in the animal world aren't we?

No, people eat onions because they have empathy (ie are vegan), this is one case where the soiboy meme actually makes sense

Onions? I don't know anyone with empathy for soys or onions. They're foods.

There's literally thousands of stories throughout time that shown Dogs to literally save humans. Can you say the same for pigs, cows or even horses?

I dont eat meat because factories and methane are shit for the environment.

Eating meat is not a basic need. Slaughtering animals en masse certainly isn't. You could argue that it has health benefits of some kind or other but it's obviously not required because there are people who live entire lives without it.

You could also argue that this varies from context to context (some people have no other protein sources, so for them it is necessary for survival). Nomadic types obviously rely on meat a lot more than those who are not. But assuming that you have access to a grocery store, it is not one, and other protein sources are often less expensive.

And, furthermore, is an existence where killing others is an absolute necessity even worth sustaining and proliferating (although some animals eat carrion and technically don't have to kill to derive sustenance, so this is close to true but not entirely)? Call me a hypocrite for existing in spite of taking this stance, but I don't think it is. Honestly I think we should be doing a onions green sort of thing where we recycle our dead instead of burying them for superstitious reasons. Less plants -and- animals would die as a result of this (but not really because increased populations would lead to more killing/competition between them, so we're only displacing the guilt- but at least we would be doing that?)

I'll be inconsistent for as long as i want, veganfag

Omnivore master race

yeah so what mate, im eating meat right now
fuck off whiny cunt

Meat, people become vegan because (it's a political/philosophical position) they aren't born like that

I just explained what, tbqhphamalam

because there's a humongous amount of ethical baggage one takes on by saying all animals and their suffering is meaningless and morally irrelevant, but extending those things to humans. unless you're a sociopath, you're probably being dissonant.
>After all we are the top of the ladder in the animal world aren't we?
alright then, we can do the might makes right argument. Hypothetically, chad is stronger and smarter, he thinks the weak should perish because they harm society, might makes right, he's top of the ladder, so he's justified right? Or is there more to morality than just pure Darwinism?
convenient the one animal not slaughtered by the billions and is kept as pets and loved dearly is also the animal we have the most first hand accounts of helping humans. but why do you think other mammals are not capable of empathy? you'll be quite surrpised

>Animals bred to be pets here are bred to be food elsewhere
>people protest like they're not killing animals cruelly as well

You completely missed my point which made your whole reply useless.
Just try again and maybe come up with a point that is somehow related to mine.
Making them suffer to get pleasure is exactly the same as making them suffer to get pleasure. You could eat less meat which you paid more for to be sure that their lives weren't too terrible but you refuse to do that because then you'd get less of that delicious meat.
It's exactly as edgy as putting some animal on fire because you think it's screams are funny.
If you think both of those things are fine then you are at least consistent.

>is an existence where killing others is an absolute necessity even worth sustaining and proliferating
completely moralscucked lmao

>Eating meat is not a basic need
Stopped reading there. Educate yourself on digestive system. Our intestats, mostly our bowels, they need animal fat whether you like it or not.
There is no substitute for animal fat in this regard. We need it to heal our bowels, we need it to highen up our immunity system (which mostly
lies in out bowels as well) and no plant can do this. I have problems with digestive system myself and because of that I know a lot gastrologists and dieticians.
None of them as far as I know ever was a vegan or vegetarian and none of them suggests it ever, because they know humans need animal meat in their diet.

They're bred to be killed and eaten elsewhere and pigs literally have a better brain function then fucking dogs seriously are you retarded there are a whole load of animals that are smarter and have more empathy than dogs and yet we eat them

>Hypothetically, chad is stronger and smarter
You are fucking pathetic. Stopped reading there. Take your life lessons back to your blog from where you came.

>Animals bred to be pets here are bred to be food elsewhere
Yes, and?

Now I see I made a lot of typos there. Don't judge, I was typing with one hand and eating with another.

Are you retarded so are a whole different load of animals who haven't been taught to do shit like a dog and yet we still eat them and example is fucking dolphins

Yes, sure nibba, everyone here eats fucking dolphins... You are a retard.

I can count the number of times I've eaten meat in my life on four or five sets of hands, yet here I am, in reasonably good health, shitposting alongside those who eat meat. Perhaps you're made up differently than me, but it's not something that I -need- because otherwise I wouldn't be here. A cat -needs- to eat meat. A cat would die if it didn't. Humans don't, although they may be sacrificing various health benefits, and vegetarianism is linked with longevity anyhow. So take it as a cost-benefit ratio. Are the benefits of eating meat worth the damage it inflicts on those who you are eating? I doubt you would say yes if you have ever been eaten, yourself.

id eat a fucking dolphin, they deserve it fucking sea rapists i swear fuck dolphins

So why say dogs are made to be pets let them get fucking eaten why care what because MUH DOGGOS ARE SPECIAL seriously fuck off

Yes, literally EVERY meat eater eats dolphins and protests against koreans eating dog meat.

It's okay friend, 90% of posts I make are riddled with typos so if you can forgive me I can you.

>they need animal fat whether you like it or not.
can I see a source on this? I know we need dietary fats but I didn't realise animal fat was different to say the dietary fats in plants. As far as I was aware, animal monounsaturated fat isn't the best for you, usually correlated with heart disease, I have studies to back this up.
that was easy, thanks for proving my point

>Thinks there are no places where people eat dolphins
congratulations lad your retarded or you've never bothered to look at what they eat in parts of Asia either way dogs just like any other animals should be etaten

You said it yourself retard, they are bred to be pets here, and food elsewhere.

>animals bred solely to be pets
Vs
>animals bree solely for food
>Really makes you think, huh?
That is what you first typed either I took this the wrong way or something or your weaselling your way out either way explain

Are you intentionally ignoring the thousands of years of side by side evolution that man experienced with dogs as we slowly domesticated them?

They are a special animal to humans, period.

>That is what you first typed
Bro... I'm sorry but you have low IQ. I'm not the person you think you're replying to.

Attached: 1524755418467.jpg (800x789, 97K)

My dog adopted stray puppies and nursed them, does that count as empathy

plant fats are even worse actually. Just eat the bare minimum of fats.

Actually, olive oil is one of the healthiest sources of fat...

Where did I said there are no such places? I merely said that Dolphins are not fucking eaten globally and are not a treat every meat eater would try.
Most of them would probably not. So yes, we can still disconnect them from other animals just like we do with dogs. That was my point.

>As far as I was aware, animal monounsaturated fat isn't the best for you, usually correlated with heart disease
Drinking too much alcohol is bad for you, drinking a little bit of wine here and there is good.
Drinking too much water makes you use your kidneys more. Etc. etc. proabbly eating too much carrot is a bad idea as well, just as it is with everything.
Just don't eat like a retarded hungry bear and you will be good.
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/22/7-reasons-to-eat-more-saturated-fat.aspx

> 1 chicken feeds 2 people for a meal

1 cow feeds 1000 people all day? Perhaps, but it consumes 40+kg of grass per day. Do the maths and you'll see that with the resources spent on that cow, much more people could have eaten.

And not only food, but also water and electricity taking care of the animal. I am no vegan nazi, I just think it is more sensible to use the optimal food.

Having pets at all is being logically inconsistent

But dog lovers regularly kill dogs. Didn't you read ol' yeller?

I have eaten dogs too

that's why idgaf about pets

Why should I care about farm animals being killed humanely?
A dog is a pet I love like family. A friend. Of course I want to kill him without any unnecessary pain. But a farm animal is just food. Kill them the way it's the most efficient.
Same with humans. My tax dollars go to the jews so they can torture, gas and white-phosphor muslims. I don't really care about that either.

I love how there's basically no response after this post.

I heard human meat tastes like veal

Attached: 1525017892872.jpg (590x443, 61K)

if you are vegan but support abortion then you value animals more than human babies

Jow Forums do all that to black people.
Imagine how inhuman Jow Forums is.