Criminal get sex but we don't

Why are literal murderers and criminals allowed to have lots of sex but we aren't?
Are we worse than criminals?

Attached: excited.jpg (268x335, 17K)

Being ugly is the worst crime you can commit

Criminals are aggressive which turns women on

The phrase: "ugly as sin" exists for a reason.

Why are you not allowed to have sex?

Because I'm ugly. And virgin and shit

because they are people, and incels and robots aren't.

what is "allowed" in this context?

The only sex criminals get is prison buttsex

No thanks

I don't get it. Who forbids you from going out and getting sex?

Two people have to agree to it user

>I don't get it. Who forbids you from going out and getting sex?

For example, the women that fuck criminals but who would refuse to fuck robots.

Every one of those individual decisions carries the implicit content "criminals get to fuck me and you don't".

Because criminals are often impulsive but charismatic people. And no, not in a nice guy way.

That doesn't make sense. Do those women who fuck criminals come over to you and forbid you from getting sex from anyone?

It is absolute sad truth my friend. Women would rather fuck a dog than giving an incel a chance.

Attached: 1522959919029.png (780x438, 239K)

>Are we worse than criminals?
yes, now go die in a ditch you faggot

so should the women who are fucking criminals come fuck robots instead? shall they be compensated?

Because looks are the only thing that matters

thats why my mommy had sex with ugly daddy and made ugly me!!

Attached: cute dog.jpg (540x960, 58K)

>Do those women who fuck criminals come over to you and forbid you from getting sex from anyone?

No, but I think you have an issue understanding the verb "to allow".

It's not necessary for each individual woman fucking criminals to somehow prevent you from having sex with any and all other women for this verb to come into play.

We're talking about an emergent property of a large set of individual decisions.

If every individual property owner in the world makes an individual decision not to rent you an apartment, and some of those property owners rent apartments to criminals, the sentence "Criminals are allowed to rent apartments, and I'm not," is grammatically and logically correct, even if each individual property owner can say, "Sure, I won't rent to you, but what's stopping you from renting from someone else?"

Well, OP didn't ask for the situation to change, he just asked "Why".

The answer to "Why" is "Because criminals and murderers are more attractive to you, and they have a function in this society - at least to someone - and you don't."

but you haven't gone to many apartments.
maybe you went to one that was a penthouse and they told you to fuck off and you got asshurt and quit looking.

Not possible that there would be a global conspiracy where every property owner would refuse to rent to you. Just like there is no global woman conspiracy where all agree to not have sex with you. Plenty of girls would agree to have sex with you, but you reject them all and find excuses.

You are allowed. You either don't possess sexually attractive traits to women (goals, confidence, success, ambition, fit body, symetrical face, social status, kindness), or you don't bother putting the effort of putting yourself out there.

You are! You are just a pathetic retard. Your ugliness might play a role too but less than you think.

Where the fuck do you normalfags keep coming from
Fuck off back to facebook. Jesus

I'm just occasionally here cause the whole community of r9k is quite fascinating. And there is nothing you can do about it :)

>but you haven't gone to many apartments.
Stop larping as an oracle, user.

but it is true or I wouldn't have pointed it out.

What else does your crystal ball tell you?

it says look for apartments within your budget and don't quit your day job.

You are not entitled to sex because you're a "good person." That is not how it works.

Before you call me a roast I'm a virgin as well but don't bother with 3D.

Society literally sees us as less valuable than mass murderers. Of coursr a person can disagree, but society as a whole isn't a person, it's choise is clear. Your mental gymnastics don't matter, you can't cope with that.

Just approach women bro

Attached: 500.png (1358x1428, 124K)

Shit, the pic is just fucking sad.

he obviously forgot to get 5 haircuts, take 11 showers and hit 100 gyms

Because criminals be themselves and you don't, it's simple user

>LITERAL CRIMINALS HAVE HAD SEX AND I HAVE NOT
>I just don't GET it, I'm a regular guy, I'm kind, I'm not a CRIMINAL or a DEGENERATE
>WHY??? WHY won't they have sex with ME?!???!!

Attached: AUGH.jpg (500x463, 72K)

buy drugs off the deepnet and get cheap poon op
Don't hate the player, hate the game

>IT'S A NUMBERS GAME BRUH

Attached: satania.jpg (358x381, 34K)

500 approaches...

Attached: c7fc3f20f03385528867fc8c3c080448_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)