Anti-Social tendencies

>Am this was since I could recall my oldest memory
>what would cause it?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x434, 19K)

spending too much time on the internet.

Could be, but earlier when I was in school I socialized with friends, but then it got progressively worse.

The science isn't clear on it; unless you actually have poor impulse control and violent tendencies, you might just have SPD (not shilling) - it's basically socioapathy lite.
Now if it's actually in the range of ASPD, there is a multitude of possibilities and combinations: genetics, abusive childhood and other trauma, head injuries.

Check the first two

I mean the two in the middle.

It's possible, but different people deal differently with that kind of stuff. Have you had an official diagnosis?

Asocial, you retard

Anti social purely means violent. Those are incels not robots

Not only violent, because even roasties are more antisocial than robots. Antisocial means insulting, stealing, violence, lying, cheating, black-mailing, threatening other people

nuckin' formies! met gout bof by oard rod ducking senpai! FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mostly avoid conversations than try to engage and definitely not violent. Although my favorite character of gtav was Trevor.

>Mostly avoid conversations than try to engage and definitely not violent
>Although my favorite character of gtav was Trevor
you just can't make this kind of shit up y'know, the really great stuff only happens in real life and we form our ideas around them

Attached: 34523456.jpg (720x720, 113K)

What you cause it? You need to talk to a therapist about it. Usually beeing neglected and abused as a kid do that to you, but I'm pretty sure there's even genetics traits about it...

Are you having some kind of trouble?

Therapist is for faggots who want attention.

or to the ones that went to psych ward, choice is just a concept, doesn't always apply to RL.

I thought anti social was anti society.
You may just have some radical political ideas and the people around you are either disgustingly dumb or trying the best they can to assimilate because they know that fighting the fabric of society is a futile and painful endeavor.

FUCKING THIS
LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "ANTISOCIAL" AND "ASOCIAL" YOU FUCKTARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine being born without the ability to feel empathy, being a psychopath and being this since ever.
You learn to exploit your surroundings, pretend like you are normal, become a manipulative mastermind.

This is what I imagine by anti-social and consider it a gift. Of course I wouldn't want to meet a person like that, I would like to be that person.

Op. If you avoid conversations thats fine. Truth be told a lot of people out there do suffer from mental illness occasionally. Simply put they are on some dumb shit. People are always playing power games with each other and sometimes when people open their mouths a lot of nothing comes out.

If you dont want to talk to someone who creeps you out. Then dont talk to them. Then you are not asocial. Then they are twats you dont waste time on.

It's the same shit for normies so no need to use different terms.

>Imagine being born without the ability to feel empathy, being a psychopath and being this since ever.

Anti social personality, what makes ppl commit acts against human life it's a personality desorder, it doesn't mean you won't feel stuff and I wouldn't call a gif, because as everything, to miss something could be quite bad... But yes, you learn.

and oh my, I say that in a more complex scale, is not black and white.