How does one stop loving a girl who does not feel the same for them?

How does one stop loving a girl who does not feel the same for them?

Attached: 1525705587011.png (655x509, 25K)

You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins! I'm high ass!

Attached: 3abe7544-27b4-45bf-9105-30f4651bc28d-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 118K)

How can you love somebody who doesn't love you back? I never understood that.

It just fucking happened really. I never wanted to feel anything for anybody but them feels just hit me like a damn truck and now I can't escape and feel like utter trash.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

You realize that your mental image of them is flawed. Also you stop talking to and being around them.

>How does one stop loving a girl who does not feel the same for them?

Best available way is to an hero

Of course it is. And I am trying to keep the distance as much as possible. It did help so far, but not too much.

HOW THE FUCK DOES ONE STOP LOVING SOMEONE WHO IS NOT REAL?!
I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE

Attached: 1433103671734.png (200x194, 100K)

You have got too much time in your hands. Distract yourself from daily activites. Find a job, go to clubs and parties,play vidya, meet new people, whatever helps you forget. And you always will.

I go to uni, I drink with my friends at fridays, I play vidya most of my free time, I excercise, I play an instrument and I still can't forget about her and she's constantly on my mind. I can't stop thinking how much better each of those activities would be if she was there with me.

Same here. I can definitely relate to that. But I want to not feel anything anymore.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Me too user. Now I uderstand how much of a suffering deep love is.

Attached: 1441648919560.gif (250x250, 108K)

The worst thing is that you can't even control it that well. No matter how hard you try to rationalize all you are feeling.

Attached: 1511333683881.png (1013x1072, 503K)

Yeah that too. But to me the worst thing is that I can't find any other female attractive anymore. I can't even masturbate now. They are so bland conpared to her. It feels like a curse knowing I will never be truly happy.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (400x387, 11K)

you don't. Just move away and wait until she marries. Or wait until you get obsessed with another girl.

quit it cold turkey. No talking to or about her, keep your mind occupied, if the thought of her keeps you up at night don't sleep and play video games . Read a book

- Stop talking about her
- Avoid her
- Force yourself not to check her social medias, don't even look at her irl
- Gain interest in other girls
- Keep your mind occupied
That's not my method but if you're really struggling you should do this.

I made this thread but no one replied; posting here because I share your feel

I want to do this but her attention fills me with pure euphoria

You can always self improve user. It's always better to be ugly and rich or ugly and have muscles or ugly and play an instrument like a master. Be a better nan in every other field.

Get a waifu. who needs 3d

But how does that help, user? I have a waifu and it drives me insane knowing that I will never be with her and no girl comes close to her. She is literal perfection to me.

I can self improve but what I am improving for ?

I know this is a popular meme but I don't understand why you guys keep blabbering without realising how profoundly disgusting the idea is and I am not saying that from a moralistic perspective, I am saying it from a practical perspective; doing that will only make yourself feel more pathetic and it's really not even particularly better than regular masturbation. All I want is to share my pain with fellow human beings, please keep the memes to yourself.

Sailing is shit

user, do you really think that being a waifufag is a choice? Do you think that I ever wanted to be this pathetic? I never said it is good. It is pathetic and I know it. But I can't fight it anymore. I want to be normal too.

whenever i got those feels it would blow over after some weeks.
its just base instinct trying to fuck with you.
dont do anything you'll regret later, its better that way.

make normies jealous.