Would you have sex with this dude or laugh at him, Jow Forums?

would you have sex with this dude or laugh at him, Jow Forums?

Attached: file.png (640x583, 825K)

>this dude

Sure, I'd fuck yo- "this dude"

is that erect? I'm bigger flaccid than this poor bastard

Stop posting pictures of your face, body and genitals on this board

Is there a cry with him option?

i would turn 360 degrees and walk away
not interested in men.

I would love to dominate and humiliate him
>tfw no small dicked bf to keep in chasity

Attached: 1473257701168.jpg (845x555, 110K)

you would walk right into him you homo brainlet

this isn't me, its a picture I found online, you can reverse image search it yourself, retard.

How big is that?
I'm slightly longer (5in) but a bit thinner i think (4.8in)

LOL LMAO NEWFAGA DETECTED LOL HE FELLL FOR THE BAIT LMAO KEKEEKEKEKEK
is this what you wanted to hear? there, i said it

that's way shorter than 5in, retard.

sorry user, we all have our rituals

Attached: B3EB24B7-174A-41CD-8447-60C39F85A7D9.jpg (650x650, 116K)

Being 6.2 is not so bad after all

Kek
Either im measuring it wrong or im bigger than i though

That's about 5 inch tho

Is it though? Looks like between 4 and 5 to time.

look again, okay sweetie?

Attached: file.png (933x768, 1M)

That looks to be around 4.5 inches, give or take

What are you idiots talking about, that is nowhere near 5 inches, Im 6.5 inches and my dick is atleast 5 inches LONGER than that guys tiny pecker

You guys don't know how disappointing it is to be crushing on a guy, wanting him badly and run into this. I went with it only twice and so frustrated I wanted to pull my hair out and couldn't leave quick enough. Problem is when I say no to guys who think they are going to have sex with me they get really angry and I have to be very careful not to imply its their size (lack) is the real reason.

thats 3 inches I'd say

Is it user? Is it?
Also here is some more because apparently my witty little comment was also not the required 5 inches.

Yeah... totally a tragedy. Not like being a guy with a small penis is what's actually bad. Dumb whore.

I'd have the best time with it, honestly. It would hit all the right spots, rest right at my prostate when hilted and grinding.

Nobody cares about your feelings you nasty whore, living with a small dick is worse than any pain you can imagine
You have it really fucking easy you std ridden cunt

>Lying into a guy's face even though he really likes you is much better than aknowledging his small penis
You are an awful human being. Stop hurting poor guys who already have it hard enough.

Poor fucking roastie. Doesnt get to be split down the middle by a Thundercock.
Fuck if I ever met you id punch your face in bitch.

Attached: 8CBC4150-CE43-4189-A900-7A8CA247992E.png (600x451, 395K)

I bet you tough guys objectify women all the fucking time, but then turn around and start objectifying men a little and you cry like a little bitch lol

Obviously you got a small pecker and no amount of name calling, cash, work outs will ever, ever, ever change that.

But then, its always the guys with a small penis that are the biggest assholes.

kill yourself bitch unironically

U mean 280 degrees becaus if you walk to the left side of the side then theres the door its usually in architecture so.

>does something shitty
>b-but I bet you guys do it too!
The problem with that theory is that you literally copped to it while you have no evidence we have done anything similar. As for me I have literally never turned down anyone for their physical appearance.
So go throw yourself off a bridge you stupid dumb fucking whore, and get off this fucking board.

Attached: 3FBC5AC8-7B3D-4D89-A738-78B44B6F71F2.png (478x358, 318K)

This dick looks normal to me... my dick is like half this size erect....

Is this a big or small dick?

Zack, is that you?
dude pls

oh baby, don't, I mean please don't, deny me your cute little peepee. Meanie

But women do deserve to be objectified. That's all they're good for.

Where you at? Gimme your address and I'll show you.

I wouldnt fuck you even if you looked like Julia Roberts you toxic whore

Shut the fuck up cunt, you are dumb as shit

I'll use my fist if that makes you feel better LUL
Now stop being fat and gtfo

What did I just say? I save their feelings and probably my life by saying nothing about the real reason

ive realized that dick size is the only thing that matters in life

i'm 5.5x4.4 weak on the girth and currently have a small blood clot on my dick (which fucking hurts btw) which will go away by itself in 1-2 months of not jerking it and through this whole time i just been reading stuff about dick size like 5 hours a day. everything else in life feels fucking pointless besides dick size, like what is the point of doing anything if you have a small dick. maybe its because i havent jerked it in a month so all my brain wants is to fuck someone, but oops i cant fuck nobody because my dicks too small. wtf. maybe when my dick heals i'll start jerking off like 4-5 times a day so my sex drive is so depleted that i don't give a fuck about anything sex-related after i nut and can focus on other things

anyways i'm gonna go do that dick enlargement shit when my blood clot clears up. 5 inches in girth is my goal (which will take 1-2 years) and if i can get there i'm good. then i can finally stop thinking about dicks. then i can get laid and be able to stop thinking about sex. then i can finally do other things.

oh also i can't take anything a woman says seriously anymore, because it's like damn she offers nothing to me, like i can't even fuck her cause she prob wants to be dominated by big dick niggas. she's posting pics of cute dogs? shes also a slut who likes huge cocks so shes not innocent. i honestly envy women because they can think about things other than sex after having their sexual needs satisfied. as a man you just want to NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT constantly and you can't focus on anything else unless you get on estrogen and get brain fog and then you really can't focus on anything.

the only reason i want a bigger dick is so i can get laid and stop thinking about it

She knows the real reason you fucking cunt, just fuck her if you already teased her
Jesus christ women are truly human garbage

Why would I do that. I just met a guy that has a big penis and I LIKE IT. Me happy not sad and don't take orders from you.

meant to say, just fuck *him
but whatever

Small, trust me

half the people your responding to probably have a normal sized dick you bitch. all these incel white people have at least 5 girth and 5-7 inches. this site has disproportionately bigger dicks too.

Lamest bait ever
Try harder, user

He's got a nice body, so why not. As long as he is adventurous and knows how to use it and his fingers and tongue then fuck yeah

See, you prove why all girls need to be very careful of guys with little ones. They are the most hostile and prone to violence. For any reason, real or perceived.

>probably my life
Fucking drama queens
>im such a stupid spoiled whore because the guy I like isnt packing 20 inches but he might kill me so I guess I am the victim!

Attached: 6C316684-F7BC-42CF-B2E5-DBC8DD7A8B4C.jpg (550x512, 43K)

I asked for your address, not your stupid fucking babbling.

She's old but she looked pretty in pretty woman. Richard Gere was yummy then too and bet his peepee is a big one. Unless you look like a young Richard Gere then you wouldn't get near me to even be rejected.

>As for me I have literally never turned down anyone for their physical appearance.
Yes, because youre so desperate you need to lower your standarts to get laid. Im not that desperate as its just 5 minutes for me on tinder to find a better guy.

>But women do deserve to be objectified. That's all they're good for.
And this is why you'll be a virgin forever

Thanks for acknowledging how privileged women are.

If I'm garbage then why do guys always try to take me home? Hmmmmm

fuck off there's so many things that can make a man an incel. i have friends with big dicks who don't get laid or barely get laid ever at all because they're either ugly short stupid have social anxiety etc etc

u can be ugly short and stupid with social anxiety as a chick n still get your sexual needs satisfied but if u miss ONE thing then you're fucked as a guy

there are 6'5" 10/10 intelligent rich socially confident guys with 4 inch dicks and that one fuckup kills them hard. there are ugly niggas with huge dicks and that kills them. whats the fucking point

Stop roleplaying faggot, it's not even subtle anymore

Thats not bad. Being a med student who has done rotations in urology clinics i can say i have seen a real micro penis...

The one in the pic is below average but not a micropenis

I'm not. I banged a chick not three days ago. And another one not two weeks ago.

Stop being a mad fattie, femanon,

There you go with your measuring tape. I don't care about inches because I know big or little. Easy. But to humor you, 6" is small

omggg the worst thing about your type is that you keep saying its controllable factors that make people incel which is gaslighting the shit out of them by making them subconsciously feel like theyre doing a lot of things wrong when theyre just fucked by immutable traits. it's really fucked up there are 7 single young women for every 8 single young men and yet people still blame incels for being incel as if its their fault stop it

I'm sorry for you bro. ;(

Lick me. Wait, no I'm sure you can't do that right either.

The only reason why you wouldn't wanna give me your address is because you're some faggot larping or some obese chick who's way over her head.

So which one is it?

How do guys become such penis connoisseurs? Like, I can't tell till I touch or see it but guys know all about other guys penises

You think he never took his pants off before to check his dick size for himself?

Because you always say yes.

The real reason is guys like you hurt people. I know and not stupid to invite rape or worse.

You are a guy, stop larping your cringy fuck

most incels dont have antisocial personality disorder u fuckin dumdum

Oh no I don't. I said many times here I excuse myself and leave frequently. Little doesn't get a yes.

I do love hurting women. Guilty as charged, honey bun. They keep coming back for more, though.

If you're not gonna make yourself useful and post your address, at least post your tits. That way you can get off on the attention and I can get off on your tits.

That is, if you're actually a chick.

But at the point where they get their tiny dick out you have already said yes to going home with them. Come on we are trying to roleplay seriously here. Keep your story in line please.

how often do you get commitment in a relationship tho

this guy keeps demanding to know where I live. Seriously, would you tell some hateful asshole where you live upon their demand and not expect to be harmed? this guy is angry and it shows and wants to find someone to take his anger out on

>They keep coming back for more
fucking liar, you're a hit and run rapist in anger

cuz hes a chad, probably has a big dick and wants to dom you, choke u and slap u n cum in ur throat

chads r the real violent ones but yall love that shit because when you were a kid your daddy touched u and his pp was huge relative to your face

What? Oh I see, you are the typical guy that believes once you get one yes for anything then it means everything. You are in for some big surprises, legal I mean.

I'm not ready for any committed relationship so why would I lie to a guy and say I was. I see too many people do that and both are out there still looking.

yeah u can withdraw consent in the middle of sex i forgot

If that is flaccid then its fine right??

That is not my experience at all. Its the insecure guys that are looking to mistreat and the confident guys that just roll with it.

so when ur like 30 u'll settle down w some beta cuck n have obligation starfish sex with him once a month and be like "im not rly a sexual person..." while milking him for his emotional resources and maybe financial resources (if u don't have a job of your own) then ur gonna have kids and they're gonna be beta cucks n they're gonna walk in on their mom in a threesome with chad n tyrone and ur gonna tell them personality matters and to be nice to women and all that shit then your kids will either kill themselves or go on to become complacent sexless beta cuck eunuchs

same penis size desu fucking kill me NOW!!!!!!!

yes, if he starts getting rough or I get a cramp or any reason

t. Either a LARPing faggot or a roastie who LITERALLY admitted to rejecting (and hurting) guys over their penis size

So you're a boring ass goober who gets off on talking shit on the internet, and yet you won't give me your address? Fuck outta here.

>Chad chokes and slaps you
>he's just going with the flow lol
>incel chokes and slaps you in exactly the same way
>he's mistreating me!
Roasties are completely superficial. The substance of the action does not matter to them, it's the attractiveness of the person producing the action that is the only thing that matters

Attached: (YOU).jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Femanon here
Guys who have small penises are frickin pathetic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i mean you as a man grow up but your dick remains the size of a child's HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I mean, there are children who have bigger penises than the pathetic dicklets in this itt ROFLMAO

there you go perpetuating the fallacy I would settle or that you will grow into someone I would want, ever. I wouldn't nor do I know any of my friends that would. I know guys that do not want to commit now just like me and one day we may and we'll find each other.

Some of you guys think you'll have your pick some day and I'm be begging and thats not true.

man im gonna be real with you right here though

i'm pretty sure it isn't just females who are superficial, but anything 'feminine' tends to be quite superficial

like, traps and shit tend to say shit like "need hung musclebound doms" and be ridiculously selective with who they choose to fuck/date. it's not just women, its anyone who adopts the feminine role.

i saw this one post thats like "looking for traps, females, or hung fit tops"

basically, anything that isnt hypermasculine or feminine in the slightest is worthless and expendable. that's how it be

Wrong. No one is going to choke or slap me. NO ONE

I will. Gimme ur address, girl lol

i'm not describing myself retard. see it's alpha fucks beta bux but i dont have the fucks or the bux so i'm just the nigga on the side that commentates on it all

like they did everything right, followed the rules and did all that shit i didnt wanna do, and they STILL lost. its just a pretty nihilistic feel

Then you will spend time behind bars and be some big boys little bitch. You talk big now but I want to watch as you squeal under your cell mate.

You're literally shaking your legs right now, out of fear. Hilarious.
As others have elegantly stated, post tits or GET THE FUCK OUT!

>unless he was cute and hunky teehee :3

Attached: 8F23A2DB-A082-4D3B-89AE-5B3C8741593C.jpg (1001x1504, 506K)

I'd do neither because I'm only into girls and girls(male) but I don't see why someone into that kinda body would turn this guy down if they already liked him before he took his underwear off. Though, I'm a virgin shut in.

They would turn him down because women are vapid whores, user. They dont care about personality, they care about facial features, body structure, and most importantly dick size.