have chronic headaches every day since the last 8 months

> have chronic headaches every day since the last 8 months
> haven't gone a day without one
> entire life has imploded and I literally can't do anything I like doing.
> getting all sorts of treatments, nothing has worked so far
> probably gonna kill myself if I don't start improving soon because I can't bear the pain much longer

What is a humane, relatively painless way of euthanizing yourself bros? I was thinking maybe buying some oxy and xanax off the deep web and taking a bunch with some alcohol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 7.23.51 pm.png (625x587, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l2VQ_WZ8Bto?t=179
youtu.be/TQqgf8kB6R8?t=331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried mj or microdosing shrooms or lsd or mescaline or something?

yeah i tried MD'ing with lsd about 6 months ago, didn't help. Havent looked into shrooms or mescaline though, are they supposed to be a fix for chronic headaches?

Use the train. Fall asleep via alcohol and sleeping pills on the tracks.

fuck that, im thats so scary and would inconvenience a shit ton of people

i dont wanna go out like that

i was looking more for like a good suicide cocktail

How bad is the headache?
Can you literally not do anything?

I can do certain things but any sort of movement exacerbates the pain pretty badly. I can manage to basically survive but I had to quit my job and drop out of university because of it

I can only get by because my parents pay for my food and rent because I can't work

Damn son, you're fucked.
What treatments have you tried already?

shrooms are supposed to help specifically cluster headaches

Ive tried:
- anti headache/muscle relaxant drugs (amitriptyline, valium, lyrica)
- botox injections
- steroid injections
- physiotheraphy
- acupuncture

Just had the steroid injections today, they are supposed to work within a week. If they havent worked then its time to kurt cobain this motherfucker

how/why did it start? I quit my job because of neckpain too that radiated to the head but gradually I was able to fix it with exercises. Nothing bad enough to kill myself over though.. well most days anyway

I wish i lived in the states so i could go buy a gun and just get it over with that way

It began after a skiing accident I had in July last year, got some pretty bad whiplash and its been a problem ever since

what about a neckbrace that keeps your head in place exactly? would it still hurt?

Do you always have a headache or does it come for a few hours and then goes away?
I get headaches almost every day too because I sleep either too little or too much. It's fucking annoying but your problem is so much worse.

my problem is in my neck too (from neck injury), but it radiates into my head and temples

what were the exercises that helped for you?

Always. Pretty much haven't had a moment without one for 8 months except for when I was on valium very briefly

Im off to sleep frens if you have any more helpful suggestions on either:

- possible helpful headache treatments
- good, painless suicide cocktails

leave answers below and i will read tomorrow x

Good night fren. I hope you find a solution, but the most painless blissful way to die from my own research is a heroin overdose. You are in heaven, then pass out and died without even knowing.
Only bad thing is people might think you're a druggie, leave a note or video something explaining. If you do it.
I pray you find a solution though, but I can't say I'm all that against suicide since I myself think about it daily.

I basically have to train my entire body to fix it, that's the truth. It's bad posture for me.
standard strength exercises like squats, overhead bench press helped and these ones too:
youtu.be/l2VQ_WZ8Bto?t=179
youtu.be/TQqgf8kB6R8?t=331

but i do a lot of different exercises, everything I can think of. The headaches come back if I dont train perfectly and I keep trying to come up with an easier routine.
what also helped massively was a memory foam pillow, I guess I slept like shit and every single night I woke up with a neck that would hurt for days. I cant emphasize it enough actually, a memory foam pillow probably fixed like 50% of my reoccurring pain

I have no idea if your injury related pain is the same but for me, I had to accept that my body needs constant training because I sit so much and it just messes up everything

good weed doesn't help?

Attached: 5742416575.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Have you considered an exit bag, or buying one of those """"home brewing"""" kits?

Barbituates? They worked for my 2 month long headache.

OP I started having bad headaches and it was caused by taking vitamins. My levels were toxic for a few. I stopped them all and I felt better a few months later

Bottled water also makes me feel ill and get a headache

OP have you tried triptanes? They are specific migraine drugs. I've had migraines all my life and they're the only thing that helps, medication wise.
Otherwise check out Cefaly, it's a headband that stimulates the trigeminal nerve.

Shrooms are the way to go, one of the only things that helps cluster headaches, make yourself sum tea and relax finally