Anyone else just really tired of life

anyone else just really tired of life

Attached: 1505419189204.png (637x360, 267K)

i used to think i liked video games, but looking at my recent activity, i've been playing the same game daily for the last month or so. before that, it was the same thing, but a different game. i look at all the games on my desktop and realize that i will never touch these, because i don't care about them; they're not fun.

everything is a distraction and i'm just passing time until i die. i could stare at the ceiling all day, and it would make no difference. other than focusing on a game, i come here and that's really it. i remember i considered quitting Jow Forums and video games and had to think about what i would do alternatively. the answer was nothing. i have no passions or interests. i think about having a girlfriend sometimes, but then i realize that no one would spend time with an ambitionless nihilist

Attached: 1525031569280.jpg (974x1024, 426K)

Yeah, all the time. I just spend my free time watching anime cause I have no energy to even play vidya anymore. I don't enjoy anything except escaping into a different world via anime.
Everyday I get up and have to work I decide if it's worth it. I'm getting close to snapping. I'm tired of this world and it's bullshit.

oof iktf all too well, your post really resonated with me

I had my first day of work yesterday at Express (clothing retail store) and I already feel like quitting.
How do I tell my recruiting agent that i wanna quit already?

Attached: 1500442259717.jpg (754x1000, 130K)

Go out, ride a bicycle, go to the gym, get laid, visit your family whatever. Just go out and do so something
Its all up to you

How about you fucking kill yourself?
Why respond blandly to everyone as if your bullshit advice applies so conveniently to our individual situations.

Attached: Military Navy.jpg (1920x1200, 1.3M)

I am op. Ive decided I cant enjoy any aspect of my life unless I am able to kill myself at any moment. I carry a pocket pistol around just incase.

I (hopefully) am set to get about $10,000 out of the sale of our family home. As soon as I get the cash, I'm getting on a bus to Colorado, to binge on my final days, consuming high quantities of edibles while staying in a tent, until I either run out of cash and kill myself, or die in the process

The void gnaws at me more and more with every passing day and no longer can I satisfy it by throwing mindless escapism at it.
It surrounds me, choking out the few last sparks of life from me. There's no reason to fight back. I can only hope that I will soon get to breaking point and kill myself. But it won't happen. You can't kill yourself if you are not living.

Attached: 1444328393760.jpg (645x773, 22K)

>getting $10000
fuck that, you should go travel. You don't care if you die anyway, go to South East Asia and live like a king for a while, $10000 should last a little while at least. Maybe you'll find meaning somewhere else in the world, and if not then you didn't really lose anything anyway

i used to have a fixation on the idea of self sabotage. i'd say nothing matters and i want to die anyway, so if i just let every negative aspect of my life metastasize further and further, it would eventually bring me to the breaking point and i'd be so low that i'd have no other choice, but to kill myself. i guess i'm more resilient than i thought, because i had literally nothing 2 years ago and now that i am somewhat normal again, i have to come to terms with the fact that i have no willpower to do anything, including suicide, so i will live like this for the rest of my life.

Try it

Colorado was a place I visited as a kid, I always had magical memories associated with it. I don't really think I would enjoy traveling abroad.
I apprrciate the "Go big or go home" mentality, butI just dont care. Nor do I want to risk my only chance at a last big hurah, being miserable overseas. I want to spend my last few days alone and comfortable

i am very tired of life until i decide im not. i know its hard but you must try. don't die as a dog.

I feel like I'm perpetually waiting for something but I know there's nothing to wait for. I don't really want to live but I don't want to die either. I'd like to be someone else somewhere else. So I just wait

normies don't understand. life is just so shitty

Absolutely
I don't want to be me any longer

I never asked for this feel user.

oregano

Attached: 1518638961575.gif (633x758, 20K)

No, I come on this board because my life is awesome and fulfilling, the fuck do you think OP?

Not OP bit this board change a lot, don't you see?
I used to call this board my home but now it's a sea of unironical faggots, normies and retards.
This is one of the better threads out there

Wew doesn't get more Normie than this advice, funny thing is it actually kinda works.
Except when you have clinical depression, I do most of that shit, and like clockwork no matter how good I'm doing it comes back knocking on my door.

I'd pretty much do this except with also copious amounts of psychedelics, then if my view on life isn't changed after I'd pull the trigger.

I'm tired of living. It is just a stupid game of treating my addictions and bottling these emotions day in and day out. The ultimate hell would be to be reincarnated in this shitpile cause then I wouldn't even be able to find peace in the fact that this will end.

Tired of being tired, and trying to improve just makes me want a dirt nap.

Attached: 1453072657375.jpg (713x458, 95K)