Why does everyone hate blondes now?

Why does everyone hate blondes now?

Attached: d.jpg (614x768, 85K)

they're whores who get their thrills by degrading themselves as a passive-aggressive "fuck you" to daddy and everyone else who actually liked them.

They suck the most cock. Biggest sluts in the world.

Most blondes are fake blondes and increasingly many fake blondes are shitskin ghetto trash.

All of my 3 girlfriends were blonde, so I don't hate them. I don't have any preference for hair color either, I guess it's just a coincidence.

Anti-white propaganda.

Real, actual blondes are awesome.

Bottle blondes all need to die in a fire.

If we got rid of the bottle blondes, the reputation of blondes in general would skyrocket.

Pic related

Originaliou

Attached: 1524105842221.png (736x860, 44K)

Most are dumb as hell. Only thing they are good for is sucking cock good and being pretty and stupid.

>that forehead
>do not want

Attached: People+laugh+at+this++_2a6e188589a804aa57aff03d3db969a2.jpg (500x500, 40K)

This.
Except for a few light brunettes, bottle blondes all look like trash. Trash females think they look more feminine if they put blonde in their air and it turns out yellow.

because black women are superior to the niggers known as white wom*n. Only betas choose to associate with white wom*n when in reality they are the worst women. Black QTs will rule the world and are meant to be colonized.

Attached: 1525923496420.jpg (960x1280, 130K)

Society constantly telling me how perfect long haired blondes are has made them the "common" girl for me and I personally find them boring because of it. If I find a nice girl who's willing to date and she happens to be blonde then great, but as of right now my personal preference is medium length brunettes.

Blondes are entitled stuck up bitches.
I used to be into redheads, but they age like shit.
Pale black haired girls are the clear superior qts now.

Attached: 1483044278902.png (1000x667, 958K)

>Pale black haired girls are the clear superior qts now.

The girls who go for the pale black hair shit are at least as bad, as they think they are "not like all the other girls" and are usually all fake nerd feminist shits. I'd take a bimbo over a bottle black with a tumblr any day.

>now
Always were, dude.

Attached: 2014y07m18d_124838630.jpg (548x377, 36K)

>redheads
>pale black haired
literally the Jow Forums hivemind opinion

What else is left?
I mean blondes are shit, and you're only left with brunettes who are fine but can't compete with the others

Unfaithful bimbo whores, and the fact that they're woman.

>Why does everyone hate blondes now?

White incels hate blondes, not "everyone"

non white girls, like mexican??? or brunettes, yes. They are the cutest anyways

Defacto whore hair colour.

Attached: 1525593848891.jpg (960x960, 104K)

>non white girls, like mexican???
Good one user, you almost had me there.

Attached: 1505093319680.jpg (604x527, 256K)

Well done, you guys have summed up everything you need to know about blondes.

Attached: 1474671548811.gif (320x240, 219K)

Literally nobody besides pissed virgins hates blondes dumb nigger

Who hates blondes? I've never heard this.

Because its trendy to hate Europeans. What's more European than blue eyed blondes. Its less that they hate them and more like they are jealous and angry they will never have or be one