Yes this is video game related as it pertains to the video game community

Yes this is video game related as it pertains to the video game community.
>Be me.
>""'gamer'"" friends come over where I haven't met them in a long time
>They are just like their 18 year old version, except now 26.
>They still work at shitty dead-end jobs getting paid garbage
>None of them have a car yet
>None of them have health insurance
>They don't shower often enough to smell decent

Bro. Who here doesn't shower. Which one of you gamer shits... Listen I can deal with you being a fucking loser. But do you gotta' come over and stink up my entire house just to hang out with you? I have to air out the entire house to get rid of the aweful smell. You think I want to go to your house when 'you' smell like that - what does your house smell like? Who here doesn't fucking shower???? Has anyone commented at you that you don't shower? I'm being honest. Where in what planet is it cool to not shower, and you expect to have friends while you play vidya?

Attached: file.png (1500x1125, 1.81M)

>Be me.
Why'd you want to be a faggot like that?

>Did they at least bring their own piss bottles?

>be me

Go back to /b/.

im convinced that the people triggered over reddit spacing/be me/wojaks/pepes

they're actually from redd*t. no oldfag has skin THIS fucking thin. you should be dead inside for years already

>Yes this is video game related
No. It isn't.

I'm glad you started off with "be me" or else I wouldn't have known in the slightest you were telling the story about your friends user.

The only faggot with thin skin here is you. If this scenario isn't just something you made up for (you)s maybe talk to your friend and not us.
Or also maybe kill yourself.

>Goes on /v/
>Boy, this seems like the right place to talk about showering.

Attached: 29abdeeabf98c90c04c957f080abb57c--seinfeld-quotes-steam-showers[1].jpg (236x176, 9K)

When I meet up with my online friend I'm going to beg him not to shower!

Attached: 1518484403287.jpg (768x1366, 662K)

IF YOU DONT FUCKING SHOWER EVERY SINGLE DAY AND WEAR YOUR CLOTHES MORE THAN ONCE A DAY BEFORE WASHING THEM THIS POST IS FOR YOU. (bed sheets pillow cases and blankets washed once a week)

I got news for you. I can smell you from across the room. No I wont mention it to yoi because Im not socially awkward like you. I just wont invite you over as much. It's not that I hate you but you just fucking smell. Do yourselves a favor.

>having health insurance
>being enough of a weakling to get sick/injured
do you think the saviors of western civilization had health insurance when they were driving the turk from vienna?

Are you one of those bloodhounds that convulse when they are near someone that wears strong perfume?

Be me screams of people who read a bunch of old greentext screenshots as prep for their first Jow Forums post.

Did you post in the wrong thread?

Nice blog retard

Naw dude. Normal people all can smell when you don't shower/don't wear deoderant/use Axe spray as shower substitute.

Incoming the anti-shower faggots.

>Yes this is video game related
Fuck off

Hey how do I ask someone out?
Do I ask them to grab a bite or some coffee?

Maybe if you are one of those people who sweat or reek a lot naturally.
I wouldn't recommend not showering every day, but with some people you don't notice anything.

Have you tried asking them while in the shower?

Attached: psycho.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge[1].jpg (590x390, 23K)

Be me is so fucking retarded. If you don't state anything else, people think that you refer to yourself

Here's the issue. You only 'think' you don't notice because your entire home reeks of your smell. You move in your smell so you are desensitized to your odor. When you don't shower every day this only exacerbates the smell and every normie around you CAN smell you and yes you did not get the job because you showed up at the interview having been marinating in your nasty ass juices.

Find something to talk about to introduce. Talk and get to hang out. Then ask her out. Don't be one of those creeps that just goes right up and ask unless you want to ask 20 girls out to get one to say yes.

be me is unnerving to me because it's redundant and reeks of self importance.
>be me
who the fuck else would you be?

>2018
>not being able to telepathically mind control other people
fucking brainlets

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-09-24-23h48m56s472.png (693x532, 483K)

Fuck you. I shower every day and spray chemicals in my armpits so faggots like you don't complain about my natural stench. You better shut the fuck up if you want me to keep showering, because I can assure you I can do just fine without.

this place is more your speed, OP.

Yeah I got that part
I already met a girl and we talk occasionally
I just don't know what to do

Guess who showers every day and has a job?
It's not the guy who just had his thread moved to fucking /b/, so that narrows it down a bit, now doesn't it?

it;s actually in r9k now

Oh shit, that's even worse than I thought.

>Guy posts on /v/ telling /v/ to shower
>/v/ mod moves it to r9k
Confirmed /v/ mods don't shower.

does she show signs she is interested??

Anyone else kind of hurt by the fact that /v/ just tossed a piece of trash at us

Attached: 8D548FF5-3F77-4D6B-AF75-42339B76E58F.jpg (1092x1037, 119K)

>doesnt shower
>calls op trash cuz doesnt shower

a bit yeah
is it different if she doesn't show signs?

Fun fact ">Be me" used to be considered a sign of a newfag

uh yeah.

what kind of signs have you noticed? detail??

/v/ here. Talk a shower you smelly NEETs.

thank you fucking god someone else understands.

So much damage control from the anti-shower autists