Why is it so fucking hard to even get the CHANCE to talk to women...

Why is it so fucking hard to even get the CHANCE to talk to women. I need to undergo fucking applications on online dating websites to even get the chance to be graced with the priviledge of speaking with someone who is supposed to be my equal. Why the fuck dont women want to speak with men online? I dont get this inequality. I am not saying I am entitled to it, I just dont understand why there are so many more desperate men online than women willing to speak to men. If it were a bit more equal, men would be less absolutely desperate about it. I dont dont want to be lonely, but I need to spend 6 hours sending messages to women on online dating websites to even have a chance to TALK to them. I'm just venting ignore my post, I just hate being alone.

Attached: sacchin.jpg (109x96, 4K)

Its your fault for not having the balls to talk to women in real life.

You fear rejection so you do it online because someone saying "no" to your face is much scarier than someone just not replying to your messages.

Attached: 1437571121987.jpg (1027x592, 241K)

Not desperate men get gfs offline. So online you end up in a pool of desperate men who aren't able to get gf offline because they don't know the dynamics of this kind of social interaction. Their best tactic is to ask girls to show bob and vagene. So when you attempt to meet someone online you automatically assumed to be a part of their group and who wants that?

For online dating to work either women have to stop behaving like primitive monkeys or you have to be megachad who instantly asserts dominance and shows value so that a woman knows right away that you're not a part of that weird group and just a Chad who just does is thing. Otherwise it's shit because women can't into logic they operate on binary conclusions like is he a chad or not? 1 or 0? Is he a part of a group A or group B? 1 or 0? You can literally be ANYTHING as long as you're 1 you can be ugly you can be poor you can be disabled as long as you keep giving off 1s.

Attached: 1514944511180.jpg (4546x3224, 1.66M)

Where am I supposed to talk to women in real life? Am I supposed to have hobbies in common with women? What do you talk about with women in real life? I dont know much about shopping or sports, I can only talk about music and sports for so long I think.

Just.
Beeeeeeee yourself

originallies

Attached: 1390150727465.png (786x1016, 231K)

If you want someone who is easy to talk to
Treats you like an equal.

Get a boyfriend

Best thing I've ever done. Been in love ever since. Women don't even cross my mind.

but I'm not sexually interested in men.

Neither was I. But hormones do the rest when it's your first sexual experience

Kissing a guy is quite nice. I went in with an open mind and tried it. And I ended up loving it.

I've tried making out with a guy unironically it, it was just uncomfortable and I wasnt getting an erection at all.

Next time bend over and get dicked.
Maybe that'll make you love them.

Attached: 1437665433887.jpg (460x590, 29K)

Not everyone's a giant faggot, user.

Maybe you need to be in love with them too.

Tripfag, this sounds like an awfully irresponsible thing to do.

welcome to my filter list, remove the trip and come back.

Why would I go through the process of trying to fall in love with a guy when I dont even know if we can actually have a sex life together?

Well I used to be a straight beta and then I met my boyfriend and he swept me off my feet

>priviledge of speaking with someone who is supposed to be my equal.
Women and men aren't equal, women are superior. They have innate value but males only have value when women give it to them.

>tfw men used to have value in being a provider but that is meaningless now
>tfw men are actually worthless

Of course. The Government provides for all, and actively sabotages a man's attempts to be a provider and a man through diversity hires and gender bullshit.

Although it feels bad, I think its fine to just accept women in the work place if they want to do it. I support freedom over all, even if its at the cost of my own happiness.

Even deriving value relatively via providing is still just getting your value by giving to women and her granting you value.
Males have never had value. Nowadays it's just much easier to really see.
cuckboy

>Why is it so fucking hard to even get the CHANCE to talk to women.

Because men want women more than women want men. It's just biology, men have a much stronger sex drive which motivates them to seek the company of women. To make matters worse, women are only attracted to the top 1% of guys. Women don't get desperate as men do, because 1. they don't suffer from loneliness and sexual frustration to the same extent and 2. they get plenty of male attention without doing anything.

Women never liked men, they just needed us. Now they don't need us any more, so most of us are worthless to them.