Let's have a thread where we list the BAD things about having a gf

Let's have a thread where we list the BAD things about having a gf

>Having to pretend their shitty jokes are funny because they're hypersensitive
>The way she chews with her mouth open making squelch noises like a horse
>Can never take the hint to fuck off and leave me alone

Attached: 221a2cb4b22046d355b320d73f90adc4.jpg (720x960, 73K)

wow you must think you're so funny just because you're a guy right? I had to fake laugh with almost every guy I meet up from tinder since they keep cracking their shitty akward jokes thinking theyre just so hilarious

Did someone say
>hypersensitive

Attached: 5B8955D1-D3A0-42E5-A3C5-0E6D6E4B71A2.jpg (364x364, 22K)

Men can take it when you tell them they're not funny, women can't

You're just a coward and a parasite

sounds like you dont like people in general. Dont worry, she will she that in you and leave you

>implying women don't lust for and obsess over misanthropic guys who dont care about them
you're coping

I'd rather have a woman tell me im not funny then realize they are fake laughing at me.

>ever having a gf
leave normie.

>implying there is no diffrence between obsessing and just finding normal stuff really annoying

I never had a gf but I think it would be pretty bad if I had to pretend I like things she likes and pretend I'm not just keeping her around for the sex which I think she should always give me if I want.

This is why I won't ever have a gf I guess.

>Having to care about another human being
>Being a slave to nature by even having a gf
>Destroying your intellectual potential
>Getting addicted to the feeling of love to go through withdrawal when it ends
>Sharing your secrets and feelings making you vulnerable

and the worst thing is when you have kids and support the endless cycle of life, hence the cycle of suffering

>She feels horny at weird times
>Gets wet when we fight
>Needs attention every single day

>Gets wet when we fight
This would infuriate me if true. Why are people such animals, why can't they be the rational agents of our dreams?

having to care for a fucking bitch who's going to leave you without warning

>have to deal with PMS (temporary borderline SUCK IT, K)

I'm going to list the good things about having a gf

>last week gave me $3000 to put in my bank
>lets me have sex whenever I want but I choose to do it once a week
>scratches my back when its itchy
>smells nice when we're in bed and going to sleep

Besides from her constant nagging about her work, I'd say having a girlfriend is better than not having a girlfriend.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2018.03.06_01.37.13].png (548x710, 396K)

>gave me $3000
>constant nagging about her work
Understandable, she probably has a pretty stressful job if she makes that much.

1. Watching movies and shows that really really really suck.
2. Always gotta worry about talking to her family. When we gonna hang out with her family? Family family fami reeee
3. Eating. I drink mini ravioli from cans and pair it with a nice malt liquor. (If you find a chick like that run) but they always want to "get something to eat"
4. Being called babe all the time.
5. Having a slut girlfriend and knowing she will fuck anyone if they ask (she would probly even fuck a robot)
6. Cheating on her gives me a guilt trip. Makes me spit at and punch the mirror.
7. Restraining orders.
8. Knowing that my failures in life and pure unadulterated incompetence means that I won't be able to provide a happily ever after.
9. Having to check my wallet to make sure she diddn't steal.
10. When a girl "friend" leaves. They typically aren't going to speak to you again. Which in the end if it happens enough makes you a man of many ghosts but completely alone.

>I drink mini ravioli from cans and pair it with a nice malt liquor.
Kek. I can't tell if this is a satire post or if you're living the thug life in full.

If you don't like people then maybe you shouldn't have a gf in the first place. If what you wanted was a dildo get yourself one.

>Restraining orders
hahah hwat

Attached: 1512213318598.jpg (534x339, 32K)

there are no good female comedians.
>maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies
>knock that baby out of there

>Having to cuddle with them daily
>Not allowed to feel sad because she tries to make you happy all the time
>Handholding. Every. Time. We're. Outside.
>No control over the food I eat because she cooks for me
>Became lazy, because she does most of the chores around.
Sux

>When she gets bored of you because that's the natural progression of life so her attitude sours and you've gotta pretend she's still sweet when she's a cunt

>she fucks other guys without your permission
>wants to try having an "open relationship"
>"open relationship" being newage slut newspeak for "cuck"
>you don't protest because you have nothing else and hate yourself

Attached: ayybish.jpg (620x671, 39K)

It does. Its sickening to know that while I'm angry, she just wants to hump. Its like they can't take anger seriously. I'm glad that I managed to genuinely scare her when I dumped her

roasties originally speaking

I love my gf and kissing her and cuddling with her but she's still obese. So somwtimes the sexual atttaction towards her isn't there. Her obesity makes sex really hard and only a few positions work. Sometimes she wants to have sex and most of the time I'm down, but sometimes I'm like "fuck, damn it". She can't even ride me because she's too afraid of crushing me.

She's the perfect gf otherwise though, would marry/10. She comes to the gym with me so maybe one day she'll be a nomal weight. I don't want her to have a heart attack and die before me either. But sometimes I feel bad wanting a gf that doesn't weight 100+ more lbs than me; I thought I was less judgemental than this.

Attached: 108.jpg (1063x1500, 511K)

Diet dude, diet is the key. Exercise while obese is just suffering with little effect.

>turbo-liberal views
>costs money
>will someday catch on that I'm a worthless piece of shit and dump my ass
really the only negatives i can think of dessuuu

Attached: 64578684.gif (500x463, 391K)

>>turbo-liberal views
>turbo-liberal
That made me chuckle, thank you user.

Also
>I'm a worthless piece of shit
Don't say that user. If you really think it than even if you aren't you're gonna act like one, that that's no good.

I really am tho.
i'm a skelly lanklet and it makes her feel bad about her body (which is perfectly fine) because she almost weighs more than me despite being half a foot shorter. also, i exude high-grade autism that leads to a lot of misunderstandings and me overthinking things.