Help Timmy the Incel get laid and maybe get a GF

Let's play a game.
Intro:
Timmy is 29 years old and tired of being an incel. Today, he has woken up feeling unusually motivated to change his situation (+3 willpower).

Rules:
>Reply what Timmy should do
>The post with the highest two last digits will be chosen after a set amount of time/replies. Dubs override any numbers even if they are lower. Trips override dubs but only the last two digits are taken into account, and so on.
>Your digits determine the likeliness of Timmy to succeed, 00 being the lowest and 99 the highest.
>Stats are added/substracted to your digits. Positive outcomes may raise Timmy's stats, while negative outcomes may lower them. For example: If you decide Timmy should get into a fight to impress a girl, his fitness stat will come into play.
>The difficulty of the chosen action will affect how high your digits need to be for it to be positive. For example: Timmy might succeed at stopping pissing in bottles with a 20 but asking out a random girl at a club might need an 80. This is all after adding his stats, so if you get a 40, but Timmy has 20 self-confidence, 10 fitness and 10 sex appeal, he may succeed!
>Happiness affects everything, but it also grows more slowly
>For the sake of simplicity, it is implied that Timmy has enough money to go out, go to the gym, buy clothes, etc. However, he can't afford ridiculous things (unless his actions make him rich somehow), like an expensive car or a mansion
>You can't get him to do things that would require an extended period of time. For example: "Get a college degree". It has to be reasonable.
>To keep it interesting, I will generate a random number between 00 and 99 for some actions. Just in case the third reply gets a 99 and says "get married" or "kill yourself"

Attached: Timmy00.jpg (1040x592, 94K)

Why should we help a redditor?
Timmy does a mass shooting and gets killed by the cops

Timmy, learn the bible and convert to Christianity so you can marry a wholesome qt.

Start gym workout routine focusing on cardio and upper body

Rent an assault truck. His day of retribution is about to begin.

Timmy joins a Christian dating website

> wholesome
> christian
ahahahaha
no no
ahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

Attached: 1467831615919.jpg (251x242, 26K)

Timmy should throw out any clothing that has anime or video game references on them.

Go outside.
Then having nothing to do wonder around for a bit and end up on a bench in a local part full of self loathing.

>timmy finds a gun in the closet
>a quest has been started for timmy

OP here
Timmy's next step has been decided
hold on until my next post

Timmy goes ER

94 + 3 willpower = 97
Timmy starts a gym workout routine focusing on cardio and upper body. It goes incredibly well! In just a week, his stomach and man boobs are noticeably smaller, and his arms a little bit bigger. He feels in better shape and better about himself!
>Timmy will keep enjoying the results of his workout routine for 1 more actions

What now?

Attached: Timmy01.jpg (1040x592, 92K)

You're not planning to start a whole new thread, are you? Hopefully not. Regardless, you should probably use a trip so nobody tries to impersonate you and derail the game.

timmy stops posting on Jow Forums and goes to 9gag and reddit instead

penis enlargement surgery
12" length and 7" girth

this is already bullshit, you need willpower to keep up a workout routine, he should realistically quit after a week.

Timmy buys and scratches off a lottery ticket

Yes! My last one worked. Right Timmy using his new found confidence tries online dating on a Christian website. ( Tells us what options he can pick from OP)

Timmy cuts back on posting on Jow Forums and goes to normal social media to take notes on how normies interact

timmy starts lookmaxing

Timmy invests in the stock market

OP here
we'll stay in this thread, don't worry. But you're right about the trip, so I guess I'll use one
that's why he only gets the benefits until the following action and not for the rest of his life.

timmy visits a prostitute

Timmy buys a gun

Timmy goes on an Elliot Rodger-esque rampage, but he actually makes it past the door.

timmy tells me where I can cop that shirt with the cute anime girl

Timmy goes back to bed

Timmy sees inside the gym that other people don't wear anime shirts and starts questioning his style of clothing.

Timmy buys and scractches off a lottery ticket.
He doesn't win anything. His progress at the gym slows down and he gets discouraged and quits.
What now?

Attached: Timmy02.jpg (1040x592, 92K)

Timmy takes off his weeb shirt

timmy kills himself

Timmy gets better clothes

timmy approaches pic related

Attached: 1525926679864.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>Tells us what options he can pick from O
Sorry, forgot to reply to you. You can get him to do anything you want. If your numbers are the winners, he'll attempt to do that, but that doesn't mean he'll succeed (for example if your numbers are low or if it's very unlikely that he'll succeed)

Timmy visits the library to get smarter

Timmy decides to stay in and watch The Greatest Story Never Told

Timmy forcefully and without warning holds the hand of the next female human he sees.

Timmy starts smoking weed

Timmy tries online dating on a Christian website and tries to score a 6/10 virgin who wants to be a housewife.

Timmy fucking dies

Timmy joins a church

Timmy commits suicide, ending his suffering forever

Timmy gets a Tinder and wastes two months, becoming more depressed than ever.

Timmy commits tax fraud

YOU BETTER NOT HAVE RUINED THIS FOR US user

Timmy buys a gun to win self confidence

Timmy assaults a local politician in the street

There's no luck stat though

Timmy learns mindfulness and meditation and uses it to introspect

Charisma might be interesting too

>His progress at the gym slows down and he gets discouraged and quits.
What a fucking depressing game. Timmy swallows a couple of razors in his bathroom.

Timmy names the jew.

There is a probability stat from the dubs

Timmy approaches a... girl?
What should he say or do to her?

yeah, I'm realizing that now. This is the alpha stage.

Attached: timmy03.jpg (860x542, 121K)

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because you look like you landed face first."

pet her like a dog

Timmy asks her for the time, expecting to be told off

Spikes her drink and takes her home. Then forces her to eat a dozen raw eggs everyday.

he compliments her on her dress and proposes to have coffee and perhaps go ice skating sometimes

Timmy decides his standards aren't that low and that he'd rather improve himself than settle for an ogre.

Timmy should be honest and open with her. He should say
>Hi, I'm Timmy. I was just on my way back home from buying a lottery ticket, I think I've seen you a few times at the 7-11 before. What's your name?

Timmy does the opposite and lies to her. He should say
> Hi, I'm Tommy. I was on my way home to my million dollar mansion from rescuing orphans from a house fire.

timmy's next step has been decided again

>ctrl-f truck
>1 find
I'm disappointed

I see your criteria is "male", I'm one. Let's go on a date baby cakes

This is the best thread in a long time
Thanks op

Seconded, this thread is great.

thirded
make sure the next time you do this kind of thing you use a name other than timmy because of the robot

Rolling for his dick size last number are his inches

Attached: 1517369520924.png (512x760, 454K)

"Let's shag"

What do you mean because of the robot?

You beat me in terms of digits but I think Timmy is being lead down a dark path desu

66 +5 self confidence +5 intelligence = 76
Timmy spouts unbelievable bullshit to the "girl". She looks at him, confused and he feels she's not buying it. Perhaps he should have tried something simpler. She walks away and starts talking with a more attractive guy. Timmy feels stupid and hates himself a little more now.
What now?

Attached: timmy04.jpg (860x542, 123K)

Hahaha perfect. Make this canon

Timmy should open up to this girl about his long standing history with gender dysphoria, starting with how she feels upset that he can't bear her own children

Usually I give him good options, but this time I wanted to mess with it a bit. I want to make absolutely sure he doesn't end up with that thing in the end.

Timmy goes home and shaves

thanks anons. I thought no one would actually reply desu

Well seems that worked out for you so well played my dude

29 it's too late to try to be a trap

He tries anyway

Timmy approaches the guy she's talking to and flirts with him.

Throw out all anime and video game related clothing, cargo pants, and cargo shorts. Go buy Jeans and nondescript t-shirts.

Timmy goes to the store and buys good quality hygiene products so he can clear up his acne and foul body odor

Timmy starts learning a foreign language

timmy hires a prostitute

starts working out again fueled by the rage of this rejection
he also starts taking steroids which do make him go completely bald

Timmy decides to follow the path of a warrior

Attached: 1509320683743.jpg (436x498, 94K)

Our boy Timmy changes his name to Robort.

Timmy shaves and takes a shower

the next step of timmy has been decided

Timmy continues his workout routine, this time focusing on loosing all the extra fat.

You mean Robort?

Timmy converts his self hatred into willpower and gymcels even harder than before.

44 (highest dubs)
Timmy changes his name to Robort for some reason, which is a really stupid thing to do.
What now?

Attached: Timmy05.jpg (1040x592, 90K)

Timmy looks in x how to summon a succubus and actually stumbles into a legit dark magic pdf

This but with trips

Robort decides to stop repressing his emotions and sits on the floor crying and listening to Kate Bush for the better part of 3 days

This is hacks. Mod spotted