Tfw the ugly/stupid sibling

>tfw the ugly/stupid sibling
How do you cope with the fact that your sister or brother is a 9/10 and actually successful in life?

Attached: 1387491607234.jpg (500x484, 195K)

Try not to think about it
unironically

How do you deal with having a hot sister? I never had a sister so i cannot relate to it. Are you sexually attracted to her anyway?

If they're hot, you can be hot. Start going to the gym and putting in the time to be a better version of yourself.

Not if your face is FUBAR

This is false and not how genetics work whatsoever.

I knew a family in school that had two ace-tier sons of remarkable intelligence, social grace, and decent good looks.

Meanwhile their third child is dumb as stones with looks that would make a freight train take a dirt road.

Same exact genetic stock, upbringing, and academic/social opportunities - drastically different results.

Why did you space your sentences like that?

my 3 older siblings are heroin addicts and nearly or are homeless. My 3 younger siblings are still in high school and havent done anything notable. Going well I guess.

>7 kids
what race are you?

white, different dads/moms, also have a step sister

>tfw best looking, smartest, and least lazy sibling
>still a failure

Attached: 1520686192648.png (300x250, 19K)

>mfw my sister was an 8/10 normalfag stacy
>mfw she developed schizophrenia in the last year of high school

Ahahaha

Attached: 1377989372840.jpg (400x388, 19K)

I know what you want to say and you can go fuck yourself. Don't rate the piss in the piss bucket.

t. butthurt plebbitor

boomer cope

>H-hey guys l-listen up! This is (((my))) piss bucket and y-you gotta do it (((my))) wa- *GRBLGGGBBLlLUHHhGG*

Funny that you mention it, sister got a kid at 17 which made me realize 2 things.

1. It fucks up your progress to late game.
2. I don't really like kids that much.

I learned how to stop comparing myself to my brothers and every time I think upon them I wish em great harmony; hope that I'll get better too instead.

Fuck dude, having a kid at 17 is like spawning the boss in the tutorial stage. This shit will fuck you up and is why adoption exists.

Yep, I don't think all those sexually frustrated incels realize that it could be worse. Having a kid early on with someone you can't stand can fuck you up.

I never got along with my sister and never felt attracted to her. I didn't even realize she was conventionally attractive till we were both in high school and she was always a part of the popular group lol.
whenever I would meet people, they'd be like, oh, you're anonettes brother..... and then quickly turn away and talk to someone else

>anonettes
reddit faggot

lmao yeah right. my sister is considers hot because she is very feminine. feminine looking men are never considered hot you dumb cunt

There's one in every thread. Luckily this one is a faggot and easy to ignore.

Try a more compelling argument or actual trolling, you uncreative newfag.

>reddit spacing
>reddit opinions

Attached: reallymakesuthink.png (436x361, 67K)

t. uncreative newfag

How do you deal with a sister who has big tits?

Attached: 1385848043430.jpg (500x461, 39K)

stacy got owned, she deserved it

Is schizophrenia really that bad?

actually my brother is a 11/10 and sisters are 8/10

I'm a failure, as well I will go back to the army when I recovered of my health problems

>first born
>guinea pig child
>both siblings are functional normies with s/o's
thanks for the awesome genes mom & dad

>doesn't realise white trash exists
where the fuck have you been living ? I mean shouldn't the heroin be enough of a clue

Two kids weren't the dad's.

>heroin
get with the times grandpa. It's about meth now.

by coming on R9K and realizing imm doing significantly better than you all