Ciara dreams:

I had a series of dreams about her.

The last one, Ciara had caught the attention of the CBC. She was portrayed as some troubled youth. Next, she continued to scam, and her last joke got turned into a terrorism charge. I never got the details, but it was some Jow Forums prank with a Pizza delivery guy. PM Justin Trudeau condemned her. She was looking at like 35 years. I know Ciara isn't the best person, but that's not justice. And though she did bad things, that was some joke blown out of proportion. She has borderline personality disorder and an addiction to scamming, and can't help herself. I decided I was gonna help her sneak into Mexico to avoid the charges, and live her life out there. Turns out she speaks no Spanish and can't pass as a Mexican.

We were at the Border center (for some reason I imagined it as a center with people passing through like an airport rather than a border). I thought about storing Ciara in a car trunk and trying to make it past the border. then we decided to sneak out, through the forest, and through the desert on bikes equipped with "Desert tires" and carts carrying supplies. I watched a survival video on how to drink water only when you need it in the desert. This was near the end of the dream. I don't think it had a proper ending. But we just reached Mexican safety in a village.

Attached: 1502939697742.jpg (640x1136, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34BuV4QjtAM
youtu.be/JmdZoXr9X0o
vimeo.com/202886328
youtu.be/X4pB5fxRAwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is just sad wtf

I had a dream last night that I was at Virginia Tech during the shooting and I ran until Cho found me hiding in the bathroom and then I convinced him to pit the gun down and turn himself in to the police.

That's noble but unrealistic.

Normalfagging in current year.

Make like a tree.

grow, blossom and thrive?

she would have made a cute lanky chad

>dream about kiara
>peepee gets hard

youtube.com/watch?v=34BuV4QjtAM

Attached: dress.png (574x579, 784K)

Why did Sunny delete her channel?

Attached: 1525930362460.png (960x960, 1.21M)

did she become your mexican wife?

mistress E L I Z A
dang

*goddess K I A R A

Attached: cute.png (592x594, 571K)

youtu.be/JmdZoXr9X0o

>hhhnnnnnnngggggggggg
Why is she doing this to us?!

Attached: wut747.png (374x347, 171K)

she could try a pixie maybe, go for a slightly andro look

what this is the most interesting ciara bread in a while

vimeo.com/202886328

youtu.be/X4pB5fxRAwo

This video is better

Attached: IMG_4140.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

>you send her money and feel dumb
>she licks up jays cum

>you help her with every daily need
>shes swallowing jays seed

>you talk to her when shes sad on the computer
>she wants jays nut inside of her cooter

Ha! Epic dude!!

Attached: IMG_0886.jpg (592x1074, 93K)

Okay what kind of fucking pills is she taking because it's painfully obvious she's on meds.

She was taking Zoloft and Zyprexa but suddenly stopped both weeks ago. She's probably having an episode.

why does she make unlisted videos?

orig orig orig orig origrrogirogirgoig

Attached: ciara1.jpg (640x1138, 111K)

I did both ffs, and Seroqel with Lexapro too. These pills make you obese beyond funny like just Zoloft alone made me gain 20kg in 7 months it's the most fattening there's no way she's taking them she's all skin and bones.

Yeah, she's not taking them, that's why she's acting so crazy. She's off her meds. Probably having a manic episode, dating an older guy, probably having sex.

Are you literally autistic? Why the fuck are you thinking about her that much or even making this shitty blog post? Saged

Attached: giphy.gif (460x342, 1.56M)

aint no "probably" about it, my dude

We're the dreams as ugly as that picture

N-No, she's pure, she wouldn't do that!

Shit the CHUCK UP

Attached: IMG_4244.png (750x1334, 1.18M)

What happened to her singing voice?