So there's that one fuckboy that i really don't like

So there's that one fuckboy that i really don't like
Weigh more than him, i have more muscle than him and enraged i become a destruction machine, but the thing is i have been in like 2/3 fights in my life
How do i fight? Being defeated by some skelly faggot doesn't sound good

Attached: 1525797054965.jpg (540x720, 65K)

dont get into a fight you underage faggot or the principal will give you an in school suspension where you have to read goosebumps all day long

I'm not underage, some nigger assaulted my fucking sister and i want to rip his throat out

How is reading goosebumps a punishment?

choke him out with a headlock

then why dont you report it?
its not i was just fucking around with OP but to be fair i havent read it in ages and dont know how well its aged

>then why dont you report it?
Because it's a faggy way to handle this

>faggy way to handle this
You are asking for fighting advice on a board of skeletons who don't go outside. You're doing this the faggy way.

Just throw the meanest sucker punch you can and pound his face in until you cant go any more. If he assaulted your sister who gives a fuck if you give him a fair chance or warning

>defending a roastie
Kill yourself cuck

Shoot him with gun

use a pipebomb

t. Jow Forums

Assuming you're not underage you're still a fucking mental child. 18+ people don't stress over how "faggy" going to the police is regarding an alleged assault. They don't pick retarded fights with people who commit actual crimes, they go to the authorities. Your autism is much more embarrassing than the thought of you losing to a skelly faggot.

im telling u - choke him out with a headlock. headlocks are the skellys ultimate weakness. their strengths are speed and accuracy.

This. Assuming this isn't a bait thread than op is a low iq mongrel. Resorting to violence is the lowest you can fall.

You might want to fight now.
But just wait till you get you nose broke.
2 black eyes and a crooked nose for the rest of your life

take those punches to get in close, then grab and squeeze his skelly neck

1 good headbutt was what fucked my nose up

thats why you wrap your forearm under his chin, and squeeze his neck with a side headlock

easier said then done when you have a half liter of gin in you

o lol. i see.

A hour walk home after that.
Looked like i Killed someone I was covered in so much blood

my face was pretty swollen too, i took 3 clean jabs to my face before i choked him out. i had to feign being stunned so he dropped his guard and got close. thats when i jumped and pounced and got my left arm around his scrawny neck. i squeezed as hard as i could for a good 10-20 seconds before he slipped out, fucking skellington

If you really hate him. Try kick him in the chin.
One of my old friends had this happen to him in a fight with some black kid. 1 kick broke his jaw took a few punches before that.
Seeing someone with a broken jaw after the adrenaline leave them is a weird experience

we stopped after he broke out of that headlock

>trying to fight a nigger
good luck watching your back for the rest of your life. Hes going to get his nigger gang to jump you every other week

read this it was the nigs friend who kicked him while he was down