I just asked a girl out on Facebook. She works at a nearby pizza place. I'm obsessed with her...

I just asked a girl out on Facebook. She works at a nearby pizza place. I'm obsessed with her. Do you think she's gonna find it weird that I found her on Facebook?

Pic related: This is what I look like.

Attached: chin.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

I'm sorry but honestly I don't think she is going to be infatuated with somebody who she doesn't even know who stalks her on facebook
[spoiler} also im sorry about your /incelface/ [/spoiler]

If that's an actual picture of you, you betta believe dats a bannu.

I just asked a girl out on Facebook. She works at a nearby pizza place. I'm obsessed with her. Do you think she's gonna find it weird that I found her on Facebook?

Pic related: This is what I look like.

I fixed it for you.

Attached: umadbro.jpg (960x960, 82K)

If that's what you look like, don't even waste your time with asking girls out. You're 100% guaranteed to be rejected.

I look quite similar to that except my nose isn't bent

I think op should grow his hair out and get a bitchin denim jacket and start slangin cocaine. Get a muscle car and learn to play guitar well enough to score an ugly punk rock girlfriend. Do that op.

this but unironically and also original

wow op was in a movie!!!!!1!!!!!!11!!!

Attached: phantom4.jpg (700x394, 72K)

OP here. This is the girl I have a crush on.

Attached: pizza girl.png (647x805, 1.01M)

If your nose and chin would switch places, you'd look pretty decent

that's not a girl, you retarded nigger.

begone now, newfag

I wonder what this guy would look like with jaw surgery and a nose job
He could probably also learn to style his hair better too and get some glasses that aren't fucking wireframes

you look like the sloth from ice age

somebody who can photoshop make this happen

Jesus OP you never had a chance.

Stupid mouth-breathers, is it really THAT fucking hard to breath through your nose? You put your TONGUE on the roof of your malformed mouth, right behind your incisors. That frees the airway and allows you to breath freely. But if pic related is you i would suggest saving for a jaw surgery, your shit is FUCKED

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

Made this quick edit in paint to give a rough idea of the bare minimum you would need to pull at least a 3/10 girl. You've been dealt quite the bad hand in life, OP.

Attached: op.png (284x488, 335K)

(S)he is not that cute irl.Looks better as a boi!

This guy doesn't deserve a ban if this is his actual face, he deserves some fucking help

yeah, he still looks like a robot but with enough effort he can bag a 3/10, anything above that will require him to looksmax

no youre fucked
chin up though, youll find someone eventually

What the fuck are those eyebrows? They look like they're made of felt. If you're going to have a crush on a girl, at least pick one that looks human.

>If you're going to have a crush on a girl
about that, user...

Attached: 1525986864049.jpg (677x995, 274K)

What, and it has a dick? Why is he even wasting his time on a felt-eyebrowed dick-having pizza tranny? Its shlong is probably twice as long as OP's, for that matter.

because the "girl" user has a crush on is a famous streamer that cross dresses, user was just baiting lol

Attached: 1523917647574.jpg (1200x800, 242K)

how.... sneaky.... of him
fuck my life

Mouth breathing mandiblets shall never be happy

>that pic on the right
I am become gay, destroyer of trap asses

Attached: 18222EAE-E711-4ECE-AA7D-D57D1BB9A2B5.png (763x757, 920K)