Is it better than pubg?

And please only answer if you actually own a decent gaming pc and have played both. I played it at launch and hated the gunplay, so went back to pubg. As stupid as it sounds I want to try the thanos mode.

Attached: fortnite-windowscentral-screen.jpg (1600x900, 396K)

Go try it and form your own fucking opinions

>catch someone off their guard and unaware
>shoot them once in the back
>they instantly build the empire state building which you now have to get through in order to kill them.
>rinse/repeat every gunfight
No, it's shit. Literally autismcraft with guns

Attached: 1525811231879a.webm (480x270, 1.93M)

>please only answer if you actually own a decent gaming pc

Did they not just release this shit for mobile?

I thought i could be ran on toasters

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

Both are pretty shit but fortnite is less shit. At least in fortnite u won't die if you don't see them before they see you.

No it's shittier by far.

Thanos mode is dumb because people kill each other instead of working together to fight Thanos.

It can, pubg can't however. Ask the same thing on /v/ and all you get is ps4/toaster owners saying pubgs shit when they clearly haven't even played it.

I've played it before and found it shit. I don't want to waste hours playing it if it doesn't get better.

Both suck major dick, pubg is a hot mess of bugs, camping and gun collecting. while fortnite has shitty gunplay, lacks diversity,
points the other major flaw with the game's design.

Both are shit, devs could have improved their games so much by now. Only normal fags are capable of playing that shit, since the game is unbearable without co-op.

Play more Quake Champions

>battle royale games

Attached: 183421144.jpg (819x1024, 448K)

>tfw no interest in battle royale style shit shows
>happy playing comfy truck simulators and tf2

Attached: flat,800x800,072.jpg (800x779, 89K)

No, it's shit. I blame autism, streamers and skins for the current state of online gaming.

If you see some nigga yelling about soilent is probably me

Pubg>fortnoit

They're both shit but at least fortnite is playable (debatable just look at ) and the devs seem to give a shit trying to spice up their game sometimes. Also it's free so you don't waste any shekels

It's free and only like 9gb, go try it out for yourself.

Imo it starts off boring, it gets better when you learn the game mechanics. Even better if you play with friends, learning curve isn't steep at all so everyone can join in if they want.

Anyone remember the good days of H1Z1
That was battle royale at it's finest, until they fucked it up by being lazy.

Attached: 30603613_26.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>this is one of the most played game in 2018
This timeline is shit

Attached: 1438684154088.jpg (720x602, 71K)

They're both shit, but Fortnite is better.

They're both complete shit and the entire genre is garbage. If you want a massive wargame then buy arma 1 or 2

>HAVE ONE GOOD GAME MODE
>50v50
>THEY REMOVE IT BECEUSE MUH NEXT EVENT INSTEAD OF JUST KEEPING ALL GAME MODES AND RELEASING NEW ONES

Attached: 1470178641255.jpg (900x900, 261K)

These games are like the 3rd person shooter equivalent of playing League of Legends.
>Good Premise, God Awful Execution
>Team Mates are basically bots, die in a matter of Seconds, Most times are unreliable, uncooperative, and down right a liability
>Muh Get Gud Meme, Muh you can totally 1v4 you're just bad
>Hitboxes are abysmal, Shotguns OP, Close quarter PvP consists of 2008 TF2 Bunny Hops, and 1 hit Shotgun head shots
>Downing Team players put solo players at a huge disadvantage
>No Objectives, No side quests, just run around and shoot things
>Shields do next to Nothing
The List goes on..

Attached: 1525195866702.jpg (399x388, 32K)

>league
>good premise
>any moba
>good premise

shields are actually absolutely fucking broken. at least play the game before talking shit about it, i dont even like it

Yes. It's dumb losing a fight just because someone has spam brick walls really fast. Hopefully they nerf wall building in later updates.

Fat Princess is better than this shit

my laptop that can run dota2 cannot run this garbage so it can't
and pubg has a mobile game too made by a competent developer
guess which one is better

didn't know r9k was this onions

Really depends on what kind of shooter you like.

I like PubG because while I wouldn't say it is realistic, aims for more realism, and feels more tactical.

Fortnite feels more arcadey, and obviously has building aspects, which you either love or hate.

Fortnite is free, and seems to be more popular.

Fortnite is shit because the best way to play is to be extremely passive and win one fight at the end. Building isn't an issue, anyone that complains about building is just bad at it and would rather cry about it than improve.

>50v50
>"""""""""good"""""""""""

literally the most boring fucking thing i've ever played, if you're losing it's meh but eventually you get buttfucked by numbers, and if you're winning you spend at least 20 minutes jacking off in the middle of the fucking map while you wait for the one retard who's glued to the fucking corner to get shot

Attached: 1489910546484.png (422x437, 16K)

Holy shit yes, what the fuck happened to good games

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on in this game