This just ruined my day, I feel horribly un-engaged and miserable at my community college...

This just ruined my day, I feel horribly un-engaged and miserable at my community college. I was supposed to be fucking done with this class and then I get this shit slapped in my face, two days after the class is supposed to have ended.

Attached: 2018_05_10_09_38_57.png (625x231, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9uPWCW0r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck does she mean by "not a serious attempt"? Does she just disagree with you and is trying to fuck you over?

What class is it?

Also, look up something called Ultius next time if you're truly that retarded

it's just an english class. And I'm not retarded, I had an A in the class up to this point. I just really hate it and turned in an essay that was 5 pages long, I did include some lighthearted humor stuff but besides that it should have been fine.

>be teacher
>hate student
>come up with an excuse to fail him

Attached: tux pepe dab.png (554x400, 71K)

I guess you should edit the jokes out and take a more serious approach? Teacher sounds like they have a stick up their ass and takes their worthless job too seriously.

>lighthearted humor stuff
post some excerpts

Give me her email address user.

[email protected] is my throw away but give me her email.

Also give me a copy of your essay.

I'll redeem you brother

>just some lighthearted humor stuff
What the fuck did you say to get the teacher to do this?

what are you going to do? I don't want to get in trouble man.

here's one paragraph which I think was the main problem:

"The AI will be in a secret underground bunker thousands of feet below the surface in a
remote location that nobody would ever want to go to, such as Antarctica or Scottsdale, Arizona.
This will prevent any human intervention and allow the machine to operate in complete isolation.
This last point is crucial, because if we allow anyone to meddle with the machine's calculations,
then that could put the whole project at risk. A malicious person could inject a virus to
manipulate the machine's code and influence the decisions it makes. To deter this kind of thing
from happening, I also propose that some kind of electro-fence be built around the actual
machine. This fence will shock anybody who tries to do something funny with the robot and
send them crying home to their momma. Also, I think a bunch of black and brown dogs should
be placed around the surface entrance to the bunker just to scare people who get too close to it."

This. Fucking do this OP. I expect a greentext soon.

Obviously she's from Arizona.

>black and brown dogs
This is what did you in, OP.

What the fuck was your essay about user?

lol you dumbfuck loser. I was on the dean's list for top 2% of my graduating year

try being intelligent next time

How long was your paper. Or was it just it was written like a child wrote it.

>deans list
>2%

imagine trying this hard to brag and that's the best shit you can come up with, that's just embarrassing lmao

I'm going to rewrite your essay and send it to her you dummy

it was a proposal essay, I was proposing that all government and economic functions of society should be controlled by an AI sort of like in Deus Ex. I was following her guideline and it said to 'describe your proposal with detail' so I just included a bit about the actual AI itself and where it would be located, which is what that paragraph is.

you don't want to rewrite it man. It's supposed to be 10 pages long and I only got 5 pages finished.

> only top 2%
> that means there are about 1000 people as smart or smarter than you only on your campus

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

What kind of fucked up essay did you have to write

top student of several classes, including a class of over 400 students
several 100 grades
several 99 grades

Imagine being you and not me

I write 10 pages of material for breakfast and I happen to know a lot about AI and what companies are invested in ai technology.

That's a pretty shitty idea desu.

The paragraph wasn't too bad then, but perhaps you should change it to be more serious, I also believe you should write critisisms and arguments againts your idea if you haven't done this already. It is also of course possible that she either fucking hates your idea and will not like it whatever you do, or hates you personally, and just wants you to suffer.

Post email. No one will know it's you. What do you have to lose?

top 2% is the highest distinction acknowledged
there is no top 1% or 0.5

>dude you're only better than 49/50 students lmao

>Black and brown dogs
Damn bruh that's mad racist

maybe you should activate windows, that will make you feel better buddy

Attached: blep.jpg (249x237, 7K)

And what do you have to show for it? Are you making 6 figures and have a hot wife and kids?

Exactly. Nothing.

Attached: 1523787112785.png (720x623, 241K)

I don't make 6 figures yet but I will

at least I make a living and don't leech off my parents

4.0 gpa.

I know it's a stupid idea but it's literally the best thing I could come up with.

here's the essay in full that I wrote, just so people can see.

pastebin.com/9uPWCW0r

>these are the things he thinks have value
>he thinks this will impress anyone
>he thinks his shitty grades and pathetic job matter

I'm so glad I'm not a stupid person. Ignorance may be bliss but damn if it's not straight up humiliating, just look at this poor dipshit trying SO hard to impress fucking Jow Forums of all places lol.

mommy is home with din-dins

Just go to their superior and tell them you want them to grade it.

I can't, that would get me in a whole bed of shit with the school and advisors and I don't want to argue with anybody today.... I just wanted to fucking start my summer and relax already

I think she wanted an actual executable proposal, not a science fiction paper. AI doesn't even exist. Come up with something better.

Just get rid of all the "humor" such as "You decide!" and take a more serious approach. Don't rewrite the whole thing, just change the tone to be more semi-formal and actually develop your ideas. Your ideas seem very underdeveloped in terms of preparation, they all focus on execution.

propose to fuck her in the ass as soon as possible

Your essay is written terribly but it has a good foundation

Here's what you do op
Edit out the jokey stuff
Then send it with this attached:
"Hello X,
Other than my addition of light humor and colorful speech I cannot understand why you would consider my writing "obviously not a serious attempt"; nonetheless, I have made some edits and hopefully you will find the piece dry and unflavorful to your liking.
Regards,
user"

The writing is honestly not that bad but it's far from academic. Be more formal.

Just write the last 5 pages

I would not do that if i were you OP. You won't believe how fucked up some people are on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1525276243970.jpg (1541x5406, 1.37M)

That's fucked up lmao

It's fake, I cant remember what he put in it instead but it's not real cum.

They have to grade if you submitted it. Threaten to tell her superior that she is refusing to do her job.

pastebin.com/WaXeHDgH

I rewrote parts of the first paragraph let me know what you think

but man. Is that ALL you wrote?

good one, holy kek man 10/10, us chads got them!!!!

Give us her email and we will show her, that fucking cunt. Post it now. I will send her a copy of leftopia to begin with.

Honestly I've always thought that looks more like white chocolate than cum.

agree with this guy, that's a mad short essay, i see what the teacher means.

yeah it's only supposed to be 8-9 pages in addition to 1-2 pages of works cited, and it's double spaced and formatted as well, so even just that short bit that I wrote got me up to 5 pages.

>literal highschoolers complaining their sci-fi novel doesn't qualify as an academic study

Sometimes I forget what board this is.

that's disgusting

anyway, you kind of got side tracked with your thinking, and you didn't list any citations. If you are going to quote something or make a reference, add the source at the end in brackets.

It's a decent essay and you can make something useful out of it with what you provided, but at the same time I really want to slap your teacher in the fucking tits for giving you As

Also if you want easy citations for AI look up Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg. Tesla, Microsoft, and Google can provide you with good examples because they have had to face the challenges you are describing.