When did you realize you weren't actually attracted to women...

when did you realize you weren't actually attracted to women, you were attracted to paintings that present an idealized version of them?

Attached: makeup.jpg (1024x756, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdxMkQhq58g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I started lifting I started getting attracted to shemales, the work they put into looking better than wast majority of actual real females is unbelievably commendable

when I realized that I'm attracted to big musclar dudes

When did you realize that it's completely infantile to not individuate the archetype?

doesnt really matter

neither picture is attractive

no woman is actually attractive

Does lifting make you gay?

Once you look like a greek god, only gods atract you, mortals just can't compare

what we are conditioned to find beautiful isnt real, it's makeup. So no, I dont think women are actually attractive.

she looks like her skin is decomposing, in the left pic. Disgusting sheboon, she used to be hot in the Umbrella days.

That’s why you try to find women that use minimal make up and still look decent. They actually exist.

thats tyra banks

>she used to be hot in the Umbrella days.
She wore make-up back then too

they are both just as ugly

Olga Kurylenko looks as good without makeup as with, different sure, but as good

t. poltard who thinks all blackpipo look the same.

But shemales are indeed vastly superior. Pic related, it's my baby girl.

Attached: I'm a lady.jpg (400x538, 40K)

lol it's tyra banks not rihanna learn your black celebrities

>the absolute state of fit

Zyzz is spinning in his grave at mach speed

youtube.com/watch?v=OdxMkQhq58g

@2:31
>Peter Verhoeven
>Peter

if two girl applies makeup the naturally prettier girl will be better looking

We're all fetishizing some aspect of the other in an attempt to make up for the loss that we feel after birth.

ayy lmao

True natural beauty in women is so rare that it should be cherished when it is found.

das it mane

Attached: images.jpg (300x375, 19K)

women walking around basically wearing masks

I'd kiss Rihanna from that right pic so hard, fucking HNNNNNNNNNNNG that cunt looks hot here

I'm still attracted to them. Not all of them look like shit without makeup.

Attached: 8C655D6D-92A2-4B67-81BD-6E5637C43B69.jpg (750x1130, 486K)

>left: WE COME IN PEACE
>right: NOW HOL UP

>Umbrella days
OP is Tyra Banks retard. A model from the 90s aka a middle aged woman. Umbrella was made by Rihanna, a 2000s-2010s singer. Holy fuck.

Attached: 032B1C7B-4CB3-4F07-82B4-6DEAD28E6DDE.jpg (907x1222, 176K)

>we
Speak for yourself faggot, even without the make up as long as a women isn't a literal 1/10 tier ding bat you're going to be sexually attracted to her. That is if you aren't a colossal faggot.

I don't remember when, probably around 5 years ago when I was a teenager, although I have always recognized that the peak male form is aesthetically superior to the peak female form. A tall handsome man is much more aesthetically pleasing than a beautiful woman, but a beautiful woman is much more sexually attractive to me, unfortunately.

Wish I was into dudes, I bet I'd have a cute bf by now.

Attached: Ermes of Praxiteles.png (689x918, 1005K)

I'm not attracted to physical looks in general(faces the least). I'm attracted to personality types that don't exist. Like that girl that wears baggy sweaters and big glasses, is shy and weak towards lewd stuff but is also very homely and prefers to stay at home and chill.

This desu. Male form is has much more to admire. It's much more practical too.

Good looking fit women are usually just skeletons with tits and ass which are just fat. A good looking fit man is a temple to virtues like speed, strength, agility, and skill.

When I took the Animepill

Attached: 65872493_p0.jpg (1100x1730, 1.07M)

after i noticed it takes the same difficulty to get a 5/10 as it does a 10/10

I realized I was only attracted to white women once I started seeing asian girls with their makeup off.

Attached: funniest-tweets-about-makeapp-the-makeup-removing-app1400-1510918738_1100x513.jpg (1100x513, 86K)

this is no makeup tho
would you call this unattractive

Attached: 1525468197416.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

>hybrid white
they can look good, still required correct white genes phenotypes

>When I took the Animepill
this, but unironically

Attached: 1516606421713.png (1119x956, 150K)

When I started to watch anime at the age of 17.

She is very clearly wearing eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, and lipstick you goof.

Am i the only one who thinks she's pretty without makeup? (she's just making a silly face on the left).

Maybe a faint bit of eyeliner and mascara but she has no eyebrow liner or lipstick

That "woman" looks like shit with or without makeup. Sure girls don't look as good without makeup but they're still pretty qt

>this is no makeup
>clearly wearing makeup
Sasuga males

This is the most Jow Forums post I've seen in a while.

Attached: 052861a17aec02f788906c2b2ae5a0485bac5e-v5.jpg (640x920, 67K)