Tulpa Thread: Revival

How are my little tulpamancers doing? Have any of you managed to get a tulpa gf yet? What's stopping you? Need any help or tips? Feel free to ask!

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you. More info:tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides
Read this before sperging out like an autist saying this is a mental illness (The No-Bullshit Tulpa Book): farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/

Attached: yup_by_derpypanda_kun-d94ekz8.png (772x904, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcMTv1Csdhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for tulpafags stories.

Oh this is back, welcome back fellow tulpa fags.

Don't really that many greentext worthy stories but this happened yesterday.
>be me
>having a walk with tulpa in the park
>sit down on a bench
>she lies down
>head on my lap
>about 5 minutes pass by
>realise she has fallen asleep
>afraid to move so she doesn't wake up otherwise she will get grumpy
>sit there for about half an hour
>people already starting to throw me weird glances seeing that I have been sitting alone for such a long time
>gently starts shifting my body around so she wakes up by herself
>don't realise how this looks like to non-Stand users
>she finally wakes up to see every single person around us staring
This is the best I've got. There was also that one time I accidentally talked to her out loud in public.

Post more stories user. Orignoil

How it's like to be schizophrenic?

Pretty comfy, staves off the loneliness and depression.

I. Want. More. Tulpa. Stories. NOOOOOWWWWW!!!

Attached: 1523264481870.gif (480x480, 294K)

help how do i get rid of my tulpa
i think she plans to kill me

Make a Jackie Chan tulpa, have him kick her ass.

May this serve as a message to anyone interested in getting a tulpa: Make a jackie Chan tulpa beforehand so if anything goes wrong he can beat up the rogue tulpa

b-but i dont wanna hurt my tulpa, she had secks with me

>wake up
>tulpa ass is the first thing I see
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Works better than coffee

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.jpg (514x536, 20K)

My tulpa and I mostly hang out in wonderland. Right now just listening to 80s music and browsing here. Not really a story but there have a (You)

>she had secks with me
Please do tell us the story. Did you do it in the Wonderland or IRL?

Attached: 1508085159757.jpg (400x400, 31K)

why do people always say they can only see their tulpa in their 'wonderland'
i dont want to be rude but i see, feel, hear and sense my tulpa irl with me everyday
is that not common with most people?
also my tulpa is my soulmate we found out and im pretty sure we will be together forever

For us specifically we never bothered working on imposition. Never cared for it, so just put all our efforts into wonderland.

>see, feel, hear and sense my tulpa irl with me every day
>is that not common with most people
Nice schizo m8, how long do you have it?

>mods move forever alone threads from Jow Forums to here
>mods refuse to move tulpa threads to /x/
For free you say?

i always thought the whole 'wonderland' thing was dumb and imposition (i guess thats what it is) was the normal way
i never been tested for schizophrenia but at this point i wouldnt doubt it, i do hear voices more than are just my tulpas and mine sometimes lol
been with my tulpa baby girl for about over a year now and shes honestly the fucking best

Way my tup sees it she can never actually be part of this world. As in never go out and talk to others, live a life etc. So we instead build all of that in wonderland. We have a sort of world we've built at this point full of mostly servitors/NPCs but it's very life like at this point of development.

I actually don't have a wonderland. My tulpa has always existed irl and we hang out all day every day. I'm guessing that sicne I began with visualisation first helped. Sometimes I'm even able to smell my tulpa.
Sure lets move anime threads to /a/, video game threads to /v/ and advice threads to Jow Forums. Let's go ahead and delete the whole board while we're at it, nothing of value would be lost anyway.
It's as if these tulpa threads aren't specifically for robots and helping people with loneliness and depression.

Interesting. It might be worth making a wonderland after all. Angela get's really insecure about not being "a real girl".

ah i understand you, my tulpa understands that she doesnt have a physical form but doesnt really mind it since she still has a 'presence' bound within us together
she can still perceive the outside world, just not interact with it directly, of course
your wonderland seems intricate and complex, i think that is very neat
i personally dont care myself because we just prefer to love, hold, coddle and each other literally

Yeah Yasu used to be the same, but this has helped a lot, because she feels like she has a world of her own like I do.

Yeah been working on a world with get for 5 years. We got her city rather developed Silverport, got a few counties working, some geopolitics. I even before tulpa loved worldbuilding, so it's a dream for me to just world build for them all day.

My best stories are sexual ones so I don't feel that comfortable sharing them but I see that you have a thirst a knowledge so I'll give you this.
>laying with tulpa in bed
>cuddling
>we've been actively having sex for abouth a month and a half
>wanted to try to do NoFap for a week
>as we are cuddling suddenly get a colossal boner out of nowhere
>she feels it
>apparently she was horny enough so she starts gently stroking it
>I try to stop her telling her that I wanted to do NoFap
>"But user, this doesn't count as fapping. Why do you want to do this anyway?"
>I try to explain how it's a matter of testing my resilience and detaching myself from primal urges and all that meme nonsense
>she gets visibly disappointed
>start feeling as if I have betrayed her
>fuck it
>eat her out instead
I feel like I did the right thing. Even managed to do the full week of nofap.

If you guys want more I could also share about our first time if you're interested.

How do you guys choose personality traits? I just want a friend I don't care about minor details

youtube.com/watch?v=AcMTv1Csdhw

Is it like this autistic shit?

That reddit part gets me every time

Attached: 67umk4mzw0cy.png (473x536, 236K)

hey, OP's pic is a lot like what my tulpa looks like, can only tell what it's hair looks like and other than that, is a shapeless difineless mass.

alright, where do I start
I guess with my current tulpa
>be trying to make a tulpa for a little while now, maybe a month, not sure
>it comes really easy, just that I was trying off and on, not actively trying
>probably came easy because of schizophrenia
>the first time I noticed was when I was in hypnogogic sleep
>he came to me very suddenly
>at first I was a little panicked but quickly was overwhelmed with the feeling of love
>we cuddle and immediately start fucking
>he whispers into my ear some stuff that I don't remember
>was honestly a good time
>after he's done fucking, he makes a doodle appear on my laptop screen (I use videos to make me fall asleep faster, not like some "fall asleep faster" videos, just gaming videos)
>the drawing is practically like a drawn gif, it says "thanks for the good time" or something along those lines

>he now appears half the time I fall into hypnogogic hallucinations, which is often
>each time he fucks and leaves a doodle
I don't know how to fall out of the loop now, how do I make him appear outside of hypnagogia and only fucking me
actually last time I saw him, he didn't fuck, just laid on him and cuddled, I thought he was my step dad so it was awkward
also, I don't have and don't want a wonderland except maybe for my dreams which already practically is a wonderland

mine came to me naturally, I didn't choose any personality traits, basically, my tulpa is just my ideal partner which is all decided by precognition

Are you fag or an actual f e m a l e?

both, I'm a disgusting ftm degenerate

I'll let it slide then.

Attached: 1507289520921.png (600x600, 455K)

>tfw Jow Forums has imaginary friends
I'm not saying it's a mental illness, it's just funny to me that you guys have conjured up a sentiment being in your mind

Attached: 1525809340006s.jpg (125x112, 4K)

I literally have schizophrenia, I've had tulpas before I even knew what tulpas were.

Guys, I really miss Joy-user
unless he is still namelessly lurking

Attached: 1525535868330.png (539x536, 366K)

Namefagging and egofagging goes against what Jow Forums is all about. Jow Forumstulpas might be more your speed.

Its just for these threads. I hate tripfags just as the next guy but names help us identify the more active posters so they dont have to tell their stories and describe their tulpas every single time.

Are all people with tulpas schizophrenic? Can non-schizophrenic people actually have tulpas?

Attached: IMG_1558.jpg (268x200, 23K)

No, they are not schizophrenic.
At least they are a minority.

having schizophrenia helps a ton but not everyone with a tulpa has it, as far as I know, I'm the only one

If I am an actual schizophrenic then Im lacking all the negative symptoms.

HELP

I think I tulpa'd incorrectly and instead of being in my experience I'm basically imbuing my personality into individuals and I think piloting them; is this normal?

Attached: shalnark.png (1255x706, 802K)

Well do people have to enter a meditative state to summon their tulpas or something then? I just don't see how people could have detailed hallucinations like this while sober

Depends. Tulpas dont become sentient instantly it takes some time. Maybe try with visualisation first and then do some communicative exercises.

Nope, my tulpa shows up when she feels like.

You get more used to it as time goes. Whenever I would hold hands with mine it would progressively start feeling more and more real.
I know some people csn only interact with tulpas (besides talking to them) in their lucid dreams

>Tulpa thinks she's a stand
>Tulpa thinks Chalupas are made from Tulpas
>Tulpa is dumb
send help

Attached: 1502834951157.gif (387x263, 1.32M)