Do you want children user?

Do you want children user?

Attached: esdeath 2.jpg (1500x876, 710K)

Yes some day

Would be nice to take em to the park with the missus take to see their grandparents

*sigh*

Such a life

Attached: 1522264228774.png (1024x739, 885K)

My genetics are awful. What kind of dad would I be to pass them off to the next generation? An awful dad, and I'd rather not be an awful dad.

Yea I've always wanted em for whatever reason but the likelihood continues to decrease as time goes on.

Attached: 1389418472873.jpg (224x353, 45K)

Yes, I want children.

Attached: 1456702882489.png (500x461, 45K)

No, both for monetary and mental health reasons.

I've been getting hefty paternal feelings since my early teens. Sadly my genetics are shit so I would adopt. Probably will never be able to because I'm a troglodyte and
>tfw no gf

Attached: 1500790290015.jpg (866x1300, 103K)

I carry a surname that has been passed for 15 generations, im not being forced to do anything but i have a strong feeling of responsability.

No, my genes (got the worst of both sides and am a hapa) are terrible and I would be a terrible mom.

Don't worry anoness I would make you into a good mother.

no
i wouldn't be to protect them (or teach them to protect themselves) from the evils of modern society without fucking them up completely.

Not quite, I want this^^

Attached: Good End.png (848x1174, 891K)

Yes, I realy want a family.

>got the worst of both sides and am a hapa
Consider suicide?

not only do I not want them but I don't understand why other people do want them. let alone why they want them so badly. It sounds horrible.

Fuck no, I see what my friend goes through just having one; he's got a 5 yr old son
>always hungry
>always cries
>see above because that's all he does

No, never, never wanted them, never will want them.

YOU FUCKING BET I DO
IT'S ALL I WANT ANYMORE
GODDAMN IT WHERE'S SOMEONE WHO WOULD BE GOOD TO RAISE KIDS WITH REEEEEEEEE

Attached: mosleyjak.png (712x512, 55K)

I have so many times user

Why? What is appealing about someone you love cheating on you. Weirdo.

No no no no I hate it here enough why would I force someone else to live here?

No i can barely afford to feed my own mouth.

Also I have really shit genes and i dont want to bring another genetic failure into this god awful world.

I don't know, its just my fetish :3

Attached: 1525210553042.png (538x960, 435K)

Of course, what else is there?

Yes I want to three cute girls and raise them to become successful, proper conservative women.

Everyone's name has been passed on that long, unless you are royalty you are not special.

if i can ever recover from my mental health issues, then i'd be open to adoption. i've been told that i'd make a good parent and i quite like the idea of being able to raise a kid.

Attached: 1524298987715.jpg (720x960, 81K)

No, I don't believe in forcing a being into existence. I couldn't give less of a shit about my bloodline.

Based desu

Oregano very

No, but I would be really curious to see how a child of mine would turn out. I've never even had a gf and I'm 26, so there is no hope. Artificial womb robo waifus when?

No. I hate sex.

If they don't like it, they can always leave.

If they do they can hurt other people emotionally however. Not the best argument.

If they don't like it, they can also leave.

Fair nuff actually.

I do but I wouldn't make a good father so I don't plan on having any.

Why do you think you would not make a good father?

I have two daughters

It's fun but hard

imagine raising a child because of a fetish

No, I'm antinatalist

Hot idea isn't it?

Attached: e19a386743faf5f17e45827c6254aca2.jpg (1171x840, 606K)

the child would (rightfully) kill you both and then himself when he finds out.

Are you suggesting you don't want to raze a black mans superior genes?

Attached: 1525915053133.jpg (540x540, 26K)

no, I'm not an idiot and I know the difference between memes and reality

Yes, many many many children. Too bad this dream will most likely never come to fruition.

Memes are life tho

Attached: aDx4mnx_700b.jpg (700x656, 69K)

Yes. Hopefully blonde hair kids. I'm white but I have black hair, and my wife was blonde up until her teens. So hopefully that's good enough

Attached: 3093504-beautiful_blondegirl_blondehair_child_children_face_girl_girlface_human_littlegirl_person_po (3840x2560, 367K)

Not necessarily, you tard

You're a facebook memelord AND a cuck? If you have a reddit account you'd reach full cancer.

Attached: 1387035418125.jpg (622x562, 23K)

I don't have my life together, I don't have life experience to be able to raise a kid well or teach them about life, I don't think I'd be able to fully devote myself or properly care for a kid, and also I'm worried since I have some minor anger issues I might lose patience with them.

I'm sure there's much worse parents in the world and have always been, but I wouldn't want to subject a kid to that. Wouldn't want to subject my kid to that, I'd want only the best life for them and that's not something I can give.

Based desu
Oregano very much

No, but I would still impregnate Esdeath

Attached: esdeath.jpg (480x678, 71K)

And a white knight sissy, got to give me all of my titles if you are going to insult me.

Attached: bourne-rory-tiger.jpg (666x1000, 58K)

No. If I wanted to be disappointed everyday by something I'm supposed to care about, I'd get involved with politics.

Hell no. I never understood why people want them. They require a lot of care, so say goodbye to your freedom. They cost one hell of alot of money so you can rarely do stuff of your own. Say goodbye to a full night's sleep in the first couple of years, and if you're lucky, your wife will leave you and you have to pay for everything, with 50% less money

Not in the slightest. Yuck.

Only I I have a wife to take care of the little shits so I could still do my own things. But still have enough control over them to make them subservient to me and create an empire. For love or any of that gay shit...I'm good thanks.

I'd want to have a son and try to be the father mine never was.

I have a cousin who has autism and he basically convinced me it's not worth having kids

women constantly meme about "not needing men like *us* in the gene pool anyway" and I agree, not specifically for them but on my own accord. So I probably won't have children. Nobody in my family is successful, only my gramps and my aunt have wealth but they're both bogged with stress and life's torments. I believe if I have a child it'll end up with a disability like me or inherent some shit from my fucked up mother. I already don't come from a good line, diverse yes but riddled with disabilities, disease and mental illness. So if I don't have children I won't see it as a problem because its potentially one less broken human coming into a world where you have to be #1 to be happy.

Attached: 944468e5096b9f5ad37b9c00fb53cac0.jpg (1470x1028, 352K)

Yes, If I don't have any by the age of 30 I will kill myself.

Yes i plan on having 2-3 beautiful hapa babies with my Chinese wife

Attached: 1525312915620.jpg (900x1200, 165K)

no
you condemn someone to death and potential suffering
also nobody wants to fuck me

Attached: 1505496649002.png (255x266, 88K)

ahhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! no wai fag.