Wanna talk to a guy on Ritalin?

Wanna talk to a guy on Ritalin?

Attached: methylphenidate-hydrochloride (2).jpg (300x300, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1_n5HdnoFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, how do you feel?

I'm a huge drug addict and let me tell you a large enough dose of that (like if you snort 100mg) is almost exactly like cocaine.

I splatter my brain with benzo/alcohol/pregabalin combo or plain methadone.
The fuck wants more agitation irl.

stimulants are for plebs

opiods are for normies

hallucinogens are the gentlemen's choices

what about the coffe, user?

I feel okayish

I had 2 cups in the morning before my first dose. I might have some more later in the day or night.

I'm afraid of snorting but I've taken up to 90 mg orally before. I've been caught abusing my meds too many times so my parents distribute them to me. I'd have to save in advance. I do legitimately have ADHD but I still do find the meds enjoyable. I don't want to go without the meds to save them because I'd have to go for days sacrificing the mental clarity.

Call me a pleb. I don't care. I'm fucking head over heels for stimulants.

Bumping out of sheer boredom. I think this next dose is just about to kick in.

It started with ritalin for me and ended with crystal meth.

Took concerta myself in the morning.

So do you still have that euphoric feeling and stuff? Feel like the effects are more subtle after a while, only really noticable when I do something I normally wouldn't have the energy/motivation to do.

How do i get it prescribed? street prices suck ass where i live and doctors don't seem to take adult adhd seriously

I love Ritalin, Adderall, and Vyvanse.
I think being a meth head or having meth mouth would scare me away from meth. I honestly think I can mean it when I say I would never do certain drugs. Meth and heroin I just exclusively know as liferuiners. I know I say I'm afraid of snorting too but how much I love stimulant ADHD pills does make me think I would probably try cocaine at least once before I die. *shrugs*

Yes and no to the euphoric feeling

When I first started taking it. It felt like the world slowed down and i spend up. Weird right?

and i noticed so much more things

Why would you wanna waste ritalin for posting on Jow Forums.

To me it feels like my brain starts processing things in a logical, efficient order. The world feels more exciting and I get more engaged with it. It might be the ritalin speaking but I genuinely believe I could do anything I put my mind to like this.

Well said. I stopped taking it a few years back. Didn't see the point in keep taking it after i finished school

not op but i always seem to go on shitposting sprees while on stims while doing productive things inbetween

>using Ritalin for shitposting
I take a shit ton of Ritalin when I have something to do, like doing something in my car, coding something or studying, I don't know why you would waste the effects on such a banal thing

Yes. Feels like I either spend forever on things unaware of how long it's been or I'm like "Oh I must have spent a half hour on that" and it was 5 minutes.

What else was I gonna do? I'm just going about my day doing what I was gonna do anyway for the most part. I have definitely done other things in between shitposting.

I use to like just taking it and listing to music

I'm a music guy, I listen to music all the time, but I can't say that I think it makes music sound better

I got fucking muted.
What music do you listen 2?

rock, alternative, punk, pop punk, mostly.

>having your parents control YOUR prescription

How fucking underage are you? If you're 18, then they can't legally take your script from you

I'm 22. Trust me there's no way around this for me.

My mother kept mine hidden for the same reason till i left school after i was 18.

Ive chewed 2 82.5 mg methylphenidate/daytrana patches before during school and i was tweaking out my daily dosage is 1 82.5 mg patch spread out throughout the day

try some hardstyle, goes amazing with stims
youtube.com/watch?v=D1_n5HdnoFs

Just took my last dose of the day.
Had some coffee beforehand.
Going to have more after.

considering ordering some 4f-mph (ritalin analogue) but ritalin sucks compared to other stims so idk