Is it true that ugly/fat chicks are the best at sucking dick?

Is it true that ugly/fat chicks are the best at sucking dick?

Attached: 1497804779344.png (300x295, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOjJLzjTO1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any girl can be good or bad at sucking dick, generally the really young girls are bad at it. Haven't fucked one under 25 who knew what she was doing with the penis in her mouth.
Even hookers can be bad at it yes women who fuck hundreds of men still have no clue of proper head they just have bad synchronization between mouth and hand, also tend to tug on your dick too fast and at the bad spots.
Ugly girls aren't good as partners either they have more complexes will settle for shittier guys thus get an overall worse impressions of men thus your own insecurities will trigger them faster especially if you look better than them, then they hallucinate you just want to pump-and-dump like most guys do since who the fuck wants an ugly ass gf?
Girl in op is pretty btw. Far from fat too.

Who is this, I want her to suck my dick.

If you incels think the girl in the op is too ugly for you, you definitely need to recalibrate your standards.

>doesn't know evalion
jesus gtfo Jow Forums already

youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE

That's what I hear. Non-stop.

T. has a nigger friend who'll fuck anything

Dark haired dark eyed.
Racist? Hmmm makes me think.

This bitch is having kids just to make her tits bigger

mixed bag anywhere you go

last week started fucking a solid 9 - borderline 10 and she nearly sucked me into a seizure

She's jewish ffs.

I thought it was whoever likes you best or who you pay the most that sucked you off the best but damn that bitch is kinda fine

Racist, Jewish Neo-Nazi?
I never had a chance.

no. an ugly fat chick sucked my dick and she was fucking awful at it

Holy shit, that canthal tilt is insane. Still a solid 5 though, not just because of the boobs.

'cause no one wants to fuck their fat asses.
youtube.com/watch?v=bOjJLzjTO1s

Nope she's fucking mentally ill and a total troll. She used up her racial background to get away with this garbage.

>canthal tilt
Literally go back to fucking lookism.

best girl at scuking dick is a total virgin whos first dick in her mouth is yours
you train her to please you

Virgins don't know how to suck and breathe at the same time though

nah, the only accurate correlation is how much she enjoys it. Girls with an oral fixation who love sucking cock are great it, girls who hate oral are usually shit at it

Gf is chubby (but not ugly). Terrible at sucking dick