>Be me
>Take police exam
>Get score back yesterday
>DQ
>WTF
>Call them up and ask why
>They tell me there are two questions you cannot get wrong or it's an autofail
>I ask what they were
You and your partner pull over a car for speeding, the man gets out of the car and points his finger like a gun at your partner. Your partner shoots and kills the man. Your partner then pulls out a gun and plants it in the man's hand. What do you do?
>Its multiple choice and I picked the answer to back up my partners story
>Second question
You and your partner are arresting a man for domestic violence. He call your partner names and your partner hits him over the head causing bleeding. What do you do
>I picked saying he fell while walking
>I literally picked the answers to show I ain't no eat
>Apparently they want rats

What the fuck. I even told the bitch on the phone how you are suppose to back your partner up no matter what and now I have to wait 4 more fucking years to take the test again. Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1518376185073.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It's fake, those exams are literally just common sense.

Good they need a harsher filter on cops

you barely need a community college education for it that's why

So retards like you stop getting in

You're supposed to uphold the LAW retard, not blindly support police brutality because "he's muh pwartner!"

Lol how can you not tell instantly what they want you to say? Shit is glaringly obvious

Holy shit OP you actually answer honestly on exams like that? Just give the fucking answer they want and then cover your partner's back you fucking idiot.

This has to be a troll
How could someone fuck up a test that easy?

You can't blame me for thinking they would read how I would eat him out and say "duck that guy". It's been my dream to be a cop and now I have to wait 4 more cock sucking years because of BULLSHIT

Pretty obvious, you are lying about what happened and asisting in covering up a murder. Second one too is lying again, wich is not done.

I come from a family of cops and they do shit like this all the time. I could tell you stories of my grandfather in the 60 holding guys off the roofs of buildings to scare him

They shouldn't let autists with no theory of mind to be cops

What you SHOULD do is lie on the test and give them the HONEST LAW ABIDING ANSWER, then when push comes to shove and you actually see your partner kick a nigger in the balls for being a nigger, THEN you back him up.
Come on dude, it's like lying on a personality test when you apply to a grocery store. Of course you need to say you're "extroverted and love people" if you want the job, even when you're asocial as fuck in reality.

But this department gives a lie detector to get on

they want subtle corruption not outright corruption. imagine your exam leaked during a court hearing, it would damage your testimony.

you feel sins on your back ;(

Attached: FE6B0C9E-E8BC-48D8-8904-CF7338BE1056.jpg (70x73, 16K)

Lie detectors are bullshit They are not always correct, and can easily be manipulated. It's just a scarecrow used by law enforcement, too make people talk.

How bad is your retardation that you can't see obvious weed out qs on a police exam?

sans no its papyrus here get off thread

Attached: 59D48DBF-2C5B-4052-84E0-C6ADB78DA0A9.jpg (737x726, 151K)

toriel lol im toriel xD xD
*poos in ur pie*

Attached: 3413D013-350F-4899-9EDE-46910442214C.gif (99x56, 1K)

Wow you must be incredibly retarded

back into the gulag for you

All those newfags.

HOW DO I REPLY ON FOURCHAN

Attached: CFC3218A-A534-464E-A6BC-8C7A264EA473.jpg (640x360, 70K)

literally
>are you a corrupt faggot
>yes
>why wont they let me be a licensed killer :(

You utter fucking moron you were supposed to give the moralfag choices.

Everyone knows cops dont actually do the moralky correct thing in those situatuons

They won't trust me then

I've seen this thread before, but I'm too lazy to find it in an archive.

So I'm not the only one who got screwed by these cucks?

>"Are you going to be corrupt and cause trouble for our station when your autistic ass gets caught?"
>Yes
>"Ok fuck off"
>REEEE YOURE CUX

This has to be fake, is anyone actually this stupid? You might have answered "will you uphold the law" with "no".

They won't hire if you can't keep a straight lie

>admit you would be dirty as fuck
>why wouldn't they hire me?
lol u dumb fuck

>how I would eat him out
They really don't want you to be tonguing your partner's asshole while on patrol

>fails at being a pig

>by admitting he was going to be a pig

Yarr harr diddle me please

>muh gubberment only wants rats!

nigga thats cops main job. they literally are paid to rat on people. at least you can get a job that is respected now

>Implying they won't put my ass on desk duty for 20 years for risk of being a rat

I want to be on the street

>Test works as intended

Oh fuck off you cuck

>can't pass the have sex test
>I'm the cuck
Remember user, when she asks if you want Tyrone involved, say "no" you retard, not "yes" like you honestly think.
THAT ONE'S ON THE HOUSE

What are you talking about you autistic retard?

>can't pass basic reading test
>I'm the autistic retard
Calm down bald manlet and lay off the chocolate fatty

I didn't fail it because I can't read or understand the question you dumb fuck. I failed because I ain't a rat

HOLY SHIT THIS CAN'T BE REAL. GET A BETTER COMB YOU DIPSHIT.

Fuck you cuck, go suck nigger dick

When I'm a cop in 4 years I'm going to shove my baton up your ass and fuck your girlfriend

>When I'm a cop in 4 years I'm going to shove my baton up your ass and fuck your girlfriend
originally

Attached: comb-overs.jpg (289x322, 11K)

lmfao fucking brainlet

you literally told the police that you are ready and willing to cover up crimes, in written form, with your signature.

first rule of an honest cop: dont be crooked. you fucked that up. obviously.
first rule of a crooked cop: dont leave any evidence.
you fucked that one up, too.

you're never gonna be any kind of cop, at least at that department. you disqualified yourself for life.

This thread makes my streets feel just that much safer. Thank God this autist wasn't hired

Attached: 1525332309004.jpg (334x334, 88K)

And you will do jack shit bitch

Say that when a nigger is fucking you and taking your wallet. You'll wish I was there

>gets rejected from police for being a pussy
>acts tough online
classic manlet beta

The system works sometimes, I'm impressed.

How is that bring a pussy? A pussy would eat

I fucking hate you guys. You guys use to be cool, you're suppose to take my side

No I'll be calling an actual, professional policeman, not a wannabe pig
Thank you, though

Be a vigilante instead. Much more respect from the public and you'll be a local legend

fortunely for you, you won't get killed by a lanky nigger anytime soon so be grateful kid

>when I'm a cop in 4 years
You got rejected, and in four years you'll be required to have a body cam on at all times and will be fired if you turn it off.

Its funny because those are the actions a cop would actually take in real life

Damn, this thread makes me happy.

As an user who has a good respect for authority and is considering becoming a police officer, himself, I am happy there is one less scumbag who will be sullying the Boys in Blue.

Attached: 640px-Blue_Lives_Matter_flag.svg.png (640x337, 10K)

Cops like that should die. Being a cop is a sacred duty that comes with privileges that are easy to abuse, and are extremely hard to society as a whole when abused. Cops should be held to a higher standard than even the average citizen.

*Harmful to society as a whole
Not only do cops like that get away with abuses, they also erode the public's trust in the system.

>he has bring a pussy to school day
Bad luck for you
Also underageb&

>Will you commit a felony while on duty?
>WHY YES OF COURSE I WOULD NO DOUBT IN MY MIND
Just do garbage collection or some other job without responsibility for others my dude.

>>Its multiple choice and I picked the answer to back up my partners story

Yeah, no. Try harder, retard.

yeah, it's a good thing we've evolved since that point, huh.

>calls it fourchan
>doesn't know basic functions on Jow Forums

lurk moar weeb

>I literally picked the answers to show I ain't no eat
>Apparently they want rats

They of course don't want rats, they want corrupt cops that can at least pretend to be honest.
You are such a retard, why are you such a retard?

Why even. Other with such a lame OP?
>durr no really guys, I'm mad I failed a police test despite saying I'd help my partner commit crimes

Saged

>be me
>go to bank interview
>tell them i will steal money
>tell them i will lie for others if they steal money
>don't get the job

WTF is this shit?

Attached: 1422762302065.jpg (670x496, 48K)