What happened?

Why are you here, user? What made you stumble upon this hellhole of a place?

Can you tell me why?

Attached: 1525954407001.jpg (560x370, 24K)

Originally came because I heard this was where greentexts were supposed to come from. Then I started to laugh at all of you. Then I realized I am as pathetic as all of you.

I saw greentexts elsewhere and it was like hearing the voice of Randall Flagg.

You guys have shown me more truth than I've ever known.

go back there
you fucking know where

Bored and neet
I remembered a friend talking about this place yeaars ago and then searched it. This is pretty much all I do most days

Jej. Same, user. Fugg.

A friend in middle school showed me Jow Forums and I said, "i would never end up like any of you guys!' and I would mainly stick to /v/ making fun of forever alones and gigantors when that slang was in style and I turned 18 and realized I'm just as pathetic as everyone else here and everything I experienced parallels quite neatly so I'm here forever and I never grew up.

Attached: 1513279138712.jpg (513x578, 268K)

I come here when I get depressed to feel better. Sometimes I pretend to be a girl for attention.

I came here years ago when I first found Jow Forums.

I've been here since day 1, when it was like /b/ but with less reposts and more greentext stories.

Now I am here because most people on this board are relatable... It helps to know that I'm not alone with my quirkiness and my pessimistic outlook on life...

Idk how I got here, but been here so long feels like always been here. I just know I belong here.

Used to live on /b/
It got shit over the years and when they brought Jow Forums back I heard it was more like old /b/ so I moved over to here. I've had some great times on this board, it took me through the worst of my depression and now I'm out the other side living a life I previously never thought possible, but I still like to come and share a green text or two every now and then. Love you robots, we are brothers of darkness chewing the bitter pills of reality that they try to deny. You can transition to normalfagdom to some extent, but we will always be robots at heart.

I don't belong there any more.

All worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single board, a chan. And within it, Jow Forums, perhaps rising to the Godhead itself. How can I leave?

Went to tg for dnd stuff
Looked around, found old arcanine
>you poor bastards
Come by to encourage people

>Started coming to Jow Forums just after the first Habbo Raid
>/b/ was my homeboard until I started coming to Jow Forums a couple weeks before it was closed the first time
>Enjoyed the greentext threads and the feels threads mostly
>The night it was closed I was in a stream thing watching the Toy Story movies. Still feel bad about not being here when it closed
>Went back to /b/ for the time being
>Came back here as soon as it was back
>I come here because I at least feel some sort of connection with other fuck ups here.

user on /b/ many years ago told me to leave and go Jow Forums

schizoid + bipolar. unlikely mix i know. but here i am. i enjoy spending all of my free time alone and picking up random women. currently with a bipolar woman, things are pretty good considering we're both ticking time bombs. i've been on Jow Forums since 2004. used to be a /b/tard, came from somethingawful.

I fled the /pol harbour attacks of 2012 haven't returned since

>hellhole
This board is just a more edgy version of 9gag for shitposting. Wizchan on the other hand is truly a hellhole. Just looking at the catalog of it makes me depressed

Attached: 47439CC900000578-5172721-image-a-36_1513115023383.jpg (634x846, 138K)

>be short, ugly, autistic asian-american
>find Jow Forums via myspace because of creepy chan
>never left despite getting an ivy league stem degree and m7 mba
>posting this in a silicon valley cafeteria
>literally paid for every female interaction

Remember kids, no matter how shitty your life is, you are not a short, ugly, autistic asian-american. Count your blessings.

poor autistic chad here wanna trade lives?

I hate everything and this is only place whee I can vent and be a racist asshole

When you keep circling the drain eventually you enter the asshole of the internet.

When I first found /b/ it was filled with boxxy posters. Every other thread was boxxy. It was dumb, so I clicked around on other boards until I found Jow Forums. It was a completely different place back then. Anyways, I've stayed because I have nowhere better to go. Sad how this place has gotten so bad.