Yikes sweety

Yikes sweety

Attached: 1525971535382.jpg (750x555, 17K)

Women are dumb. They only think with their pussies

>implying I don't think with my dick

It has 37k likes now.

>Men only think with their dicks
HAVE WE REACHED FULL CIRCLE?

the obvious absolute state of humanity

This is why they can't be allowed to have political power. They will live out their subconscious rape fantasies by importing somalis

absolutely vile, absolutely base

what a vulgar piece of work women are

among other things. Not to mention lower intelligence and being overly emotional.I hope this feminist society ends soon.

I'm m*le and know that feel but with my dick or bp obviously. Anyone else?

Attached: 1494869496691.jpg (710x720, 34K)

shut the fuck up faggot and stop defiling anime girls

No homo now fuck off and die.

All feminists think this way. Next time you see some woman with a rape culture sign, make sure to emphasize the point to her that her boyfriend is 6'2 and does exactly what she's protesting

@45292148
please for the love of god no one RP with this faggot
just go the fuck back to your gay discord no one like you you literal homosexual.

Attached: 1525825804572.jpg (339x532, 11K)

I for one am glad to have justification for yelling at women

>lower intelligence
>women outperform men in both HS and College
>vastly more male drop outs women
Hahahahahaha

>source: my peenus weenus :)

schools are being designed for women and boys are treated like dysfunctional girls

>women thrive in a feminist society that pampers them and shits on males

wow what a surprise

orignally an excellent thread. who has the screencap?

Attached: 1480541035188.jpg (678x590, 69K)

In all standardized tests males outperform girls and there is a lot of evidence that teachers show favoritism to girl students.
Whenever things are equalized and anonymous males perform better.

>>women outperform men in both HS and College
>>vastly more male drop outs women
yet somehow men are still the majority of the work force and the majority of high earning CEOs...

>everyone in jobs that matter are male college graduates because they got legitimate and useful degrees, and effect positive changes in the world and keep society running
>everyone in minimum wage service jobs like your grocery bagger are female college graduates who took useless degrees like psych, gender studies, women's studies, sociology, etc. and put themselves in massive student debt that they can never pay off because of their shit degree, and poisoned their minds with anti-social ideas
WOAH I guess women really are smarter!!

Attached: 1525893338761.jpg (458x390, 48K)

less motivation for a male. males dropping out of society.

education system got bitched at when boys were doing well, so they changed teaching methods to better suit girls and removed competition (which helps boys)

Who would have though boys would do worst when you prioritse teaching methods that favor girls.

really makes you think

THIS. What the fuck do you think will happen now that 85% of pre-high school teachers are feminist women?

>What the fuck do you think will happen now that 85% of pre-high school teachers are feminist women?
lots of boys that hate femi teachings, they will be quite right wing.

Difference is men, as a whole, have proven their worth and ability to think beyond sex by making significant contributions to humanity over and over and over and over again. Women have existed for just as long as men and have failed to come even close to those type of achievments.

Wasn't every normie saying a week or two ago that the reason we don't get laid is because we're not nice?

Women like being treated like shit. The second I ignore a woman who rejected me they are all over the dick.

It's sick they make us do this...

>dresses in tuxedo
>her brain: he cute
>her pussy: ;)

Attached: dress for success.jpg (2518x1024, 193K)

>I hope this feminist society ends soon.
It will. It's happened before and will happen again.

>vastly more male drop outs women
That's because they have less motivation, you fuckwit. Males on average live shittier lives than women do, a lot of them drop out because of depression or because they don't see the point. Meanwhile women finish worthless degrees and are happy working at McDicks because they got Chad back at home caring for them.
Even the ugly girls receive their fair share of affection and that keeps them going, can't say the same for ugly males.
Fucking kill yourself.

bump.
origorigorigorigorigorigorigorigorigorigorigorigorigorig

>Women are dumb. They only think with their pussies
/thread

men think with their dicks, the only difference is that our sexual desires are eugenic and create civilizations. Female sexuality, their desires to be beaten and dominated, only contributes to the destruction of all thats good in the world