Why are whites so easy to beat in a fight

l'll tell you a story

>Be me waiting on the bus stop UK
>Some Jow Forums type "white" guy is eyeing me but ignore the RETARDED cunt
>Eventually he moves right in front of me and stares me down.
>Tell him "wtf is your probelm m8" he says "you nigger I'm sick of you lot running around my town GTFO"
>Calming tell him if you don't move I'm going to drop you so hard.
>He trys harassing and punching me further the BANG dropped the beta fag instantly I hear his rib crack on the concrete floor.
>Now beta fag is in insane pain idgf.jpg someone helps him and calls a ambulance. I just go on the bus like nothing happened... And arrive home.

2 weeks later I see him in crouches he look away with his head down lmao.

Attached: cd8490bda4405090470c3657f62843a7fa3bdcd43ee47d15e50671d75cefd1d7.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

Idc that this is fake your post made me laugh op

stories which really happened.

hapa story time

this is like something a tiny muzzie up north would write after getting bullied by some football lads

It really happened I'm not joking it was some 30 ish yr old bolding guy lmao

or a hapa who believes he would be accepted into the nazis and the kkk

Not muzzie black plus don't play footie

Attached: 1525959985799.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

I suck dick on the daily and could knock me out with ease cause I'm a weak pussy.

that white kid looks how I think I would look like in a fight

Like a badass Naruto shinobi?

kids got some legitimate balls trying to fight someone much older and bigger than him though

you got those kind of balls?

If whites suck at fighting, then how did they BTFO Africa so many times in the pre-colonial period?

>that white girl in the back
>OH COME THE FUCK ON

LOL

Africans are dumb. They don't know how to make a bow. Notice how niggers only have spears?

Black dude had the reach advantage

It is physically impossible. The black slaves with courage and strength fought back and got killed, only the cowardly sheep remained
>tfw realizing your ancestors are cowards

Why don't you try that shit here nigger

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (244x209, 24K)

Which was used by everyone are you retarded those were pretty much perfect weapons for fighting in their enviroment

Internet badassery greentexts about concealed carry from a 6 foot 8 inch dick aryan here we come

And can a spear pierce someone who is 100 feet away from you shooting you with an arrow? Dumb nigger.

>"what your problem m8"
Definetly not a real story and Definetly 12yr old typed this

Attached: nigger H0WXHQ.jpg (1177x1280, 176K)

The only ones who mainly lived were the strongest ones

Why do you instantly assume that black kid is older? Maybe black men are just bigger than white men?

Attached: 12534559_603296863159835_871968273_n.jpg (480x480, 40K)

> thinking arm muscles match the spring of a bendable stick of wood with an elastic sinew or rope tied to it

>Thinks Africans were vaccinated against random European disease
If you go through history the amount of people who died from diseases carried from European travellers was pretty high and that weakened and destroyed a load of people whether Africans, South Americans or American Indians seriously there's a reason why biological warfare is banned (although the travellers did it by accident) because of the amount of deaths it can cause

>thinking shields did not exist
>thinking spears with shields held by a strong fast moving person is as dangerous as a bow
there's a reason the romans had legions with spears and shields

I've just been waiting for it to happen but it never does :(

this post reeks of american

As a Jow Forums white man I would beat a fakie like you into the dirt
nice bait

>Uses nigger as an insult
>calls someone else dumb
You really think shields didn't exist in Africa that could stop bows and even then a person with a spear and a shield will advance further than someone with an arrow your stupider than your imaginary idea of niggers

They tend to be a bit taller on average same way Asians tend to be shorter on average

Niggers didn't have shields. Unless you're thinking about those straw shields, an arrow can pierce through them, dumb nigger.

they had a war with white people, the strong kept fighting for their freedom and died trying to protect it. the weak got carted back to america to build an empire for white people. black people are only 14% of america for a reason. black people are mostly criminals for a reason. the list can go on. black people have few strong leaders, for the strong died long ago. keep in mind: obama wasn't even slave black lol, his wealthy parents migrated to USA voluntarily.

Ohh say can you seeee
by the dawns holy liiight

user are you actually retarded? seriously and don't pull the internet IQ test bullshit I'm not even going to go into just how stupid you are
>straw shields
>thinks strong wood didn't exist
either way I'm pretty sure your trolling me

I fucked some white kids girlfriend in highschool and when I started making fun of him for it he just pretended like he couldn't hear me so I slapped him in the ear and he passed out lmao

lol, that elbow. It was an honourable fight. He didn't start shit, didn't have his posse backing him, and didn't kick him while he was down.

Niggers don't know how to make shields, dumbass. They don't even have a blacksmith. LOL

What so proudly we hail'd

this didn't happen but it was funny. its like that Flying Lotus copypasta but you tried to make it sound real

The strong were kidnapped by groups and put on boats and only the strong survived the terrible conditions and the era of slavery most black people tend to be criminals due to socioeconomic's low aspirations and shit funding for shit like schools in their communities. Please stop arguing about how Obama isn't black we define by skin colour not experiences

>DEM STUPID NIGGEEEZ LOOOOOL PATHETIC NIGGEAAZ
>Underage faggot detected
go scream nigger elsewhere lad this place isn't somewhere where you want to spend the rest of your life

The Romans also had archers, your point is invalid.

What's with the rampant increase of shilling for black people and BLACKED.COM spam?

Attached: IMG_20180507_142051.jpg (480x360, 18K)

This didn't happen, niggers act as a pack, never solo.

pretty sure even most women could beat up a 13 year old boy

>This didn't happen it WAS THEM JEWS I TELL YOU NIGNOGS ALWAYS CHIMP OUT XD XD
please leave you've got yourself the award of the biggest retard in the thread
>it didn't happen if I say so

Are you stupid how's my point invalid they had spear users with shields ahead you dumbfuck and there's a reason the turtle formation exists because it was a great defence against archers

tbf they both look about the same age I knew 13 year olds both their heights and if you look properly you can tell they both have very little muscle meaning the only reason the black guy won was due to the other acting autistic

Jow Forumsfags, people getting pissed at Jow Forums, racebait and confused black anons creates this

>survived the terrible conditions
cattle can survive terrible conditions, what does that say?

>most black people tend to be criminals due to socioeconomic's low aspirations and shit funding
another sign no leadership was left. topkek a handful of white women are better leaders than every american black person combined. look at what the feminists movement did, a powerless class of people with no physical strength now control america status quo, after many decades all black people have is power over the N word

>Please stop arguing about how Obama isn't black we define by skin colour not experiences
a Jewish white man is different to an Englishman. an Islander is different to an African.

Because a quick Google search of the average height worldwide,shows me that niggers in the USA are shorter than non-Hispanic whites in the USA.
And for some reason most nigger African countries have data only on females.I did find data for Gambia,but it's from the 50-70's so it's outdated,and for Nigeria,measured at 2011,they stand a whooping 167 cm,making them Asian-tier.

if you respond to a cuckpost without an equally irritating meme you lose by default

Bring it on cuck

Attached: 1525812958691.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

Lmao whites are such pathetic loser's especially the pol variety

Attached: 1525804663463.jpg (477x731, 123K)

Am I supposed to think this isn't hot?