If you believe all women are dumb evil unpure slutty roasties why do you want a girlfriend?

If you believe all women are dumb evil unpure slutty roasties why do you want a girlfriend?

Attached: wide_25336.jpg (1280x550, 122K)

Honestly bait, but there's a psychological effect where if you can't get something, you convince yourself that it's dumb and you didn't want it anyway in the first place. It happens.

Living without love in your life is actually quite ok-ish, until the moment you go outside and see all the cute women and their Chad bfs showing everyone their affection. That really hurts and sucks about being a wizard.

Because a lot of Jow Forums uses circular reasoning to explain away their faliures

Because we were raised to love women who don't exist

Attached: 1518065214218.png (1024x898, 289K)

I believe there are many great ones but they would never love me.

I felt like this too. But now I just know that two sided pure love is so rare that these people are not probably very happy with themselves and all love will be gone within a couple of months.

I don't want a girlfriend, All women are dumb
and evil. All I want is a toy to stick my dick in.

I want a sex slave

I don't believe that. I also don't want a girlfriend, I just want to fuck a few whores.

I dont, you're the one that's incapable of banter. At best robots are only half serious, the ones that are entirely serious are so bitter they just want to be alone.

Why wouldn't I want companionship? I want someone to share this miserable existence with, but I dont know where to find them or how to talk to them.
I'm not shallow, dont care about looks, my only condition be that they're not morbidly obese. NY real problem is that I dont know where to find one that let's me get comfortable enough to talk to her at all.

>just b urself
>dude listen to puas lmao

The uncontrollable drive to mate still powers my being forward.
I've had unprotected sex with a fertile girl before and I pulled out every time I fucked her, never cumming inside like I should have. I may never have that chance again, but just the idea of that happening again with another girl and my and her DNA fusing together gets my erection up right quick.
Just because I want to slap around a girl and make her my sex/bj machine doesn't mean I respect them as equals. Women are not my equal, even if I'm a pathetic specimen of a man, I'll never be as low as a woman.

Attached: 1506549644778.png (600x497, 8K)

Incel logic, fuck those redditors.

A girl can at least pretend to love me and I can pretend to believe her

Maybe that's good enough

Attached: downloadfile.gif (540x222, 124K)

>implying you can untake the red- or black pills
You foolish bot.

only white wom*n are all dumb evil unpure slutty roast beef sandwiches, and I don't associate with white fem*les. non-whites in general and black QTs in particular are pure.

Attached: 1525969032450.gif (310x450, 1.64M)

>Because we were raised to love women who don't exist

i feel like this is why relationships rarely work today. we are taught women are one way, when they act completely different.

That is a lie, black females have the most cases of molestation out of every demographic, they are not pure.

I don't, I want an android waifu.

Why did u post that pic? Thats my feel for the last 4 years man (19 yo khv)

Attached: SharedSpriteDesktopTwoToneLogoTealSpy_022118.png (691x653, 27K)

19yo :DDDD pleb you still can make it

any original tips for me? what would u do if you were back in your 19 yo Body?

If I were 19 again and knew what was coming I would get a Shuaby haircut.

Fun fact:
There's not much difference between the girls I pay for and the ones that I get for free.
All ethnic.
All poor.
All daddy issues one way or another.

Attached: 640_lana_del_ray_straw_1.jpg (970x546, 47K)

Biology, basically. Sex drive overriding our more logical reasoning.