Does sex get worse as you get older? If you don't have it when you're young, are you missing out?

Does sex get worse as you get older? If you don't have it when you're young, are you missing out?

Attached: 1287282570919.gif (322x242, 2M)

Yeah if you haven't had sex in your teens you might as well forget it. I have to think of my past experiences to get off and I'm only in my late twenties

You can still fuck teenagers when you're old as long as you give em a little sugar

gets worse for older women, their hormones start to shutdown faster than men. that is why most men go for younger women to have an active sex life

Well the best sex that can be had can be had by sixteen year olds but honestly having sex as an adult is pretty fun and it has it's perks like your GF can sleep over whenever she wants and you can make noise and use sex toys and make a mess and nobody will give you a serious talking to about it

Sex is best after 60

yeah it feels worse, it kind of loses its appeal
ie when you're dating a girl for a year you kind of lose a certain pizazz to it

if you mean incel til a late age, then i guess so too
because the pure instinctual sex you can have in highschool/college is better than some used up whore when you're 30

Kys boomer don't you have an ocean to throw plastic waste into?

Most guys start to have sex when they're 15 with their 14 year old girlfriends.
It's honestly the best experience you can have.

Sex is best in your 30s. But of course the teenager virgins on this board wouldn't know.

only if you've been having sex in your teens and 20s. It's the long experience that makes that true. If you're a wizard who finds a way to get your ass kicked out of Hogwart's, it won't be great just because you're older. In fact its pretty much guaranteed to be awful.

You're one of those teenager virgins so of course you would think that.

as you get older, young women become more attracted to you, and you can last longer.

t. closet pedo

from my experiences, it really depends on the girl. however, they did seem friskier in younger days. the girls that missed out on an active sex life in hs/college will still be ready to go

It's good because when you're that age you both fuck like rabbits, but the sex is usually really fucking tame compared to what you can get up to in your 20's+ with your own apartment, toys, drugs, and multiple girls

Why would you perpetuate this meme?
Sex in your 20-30's is the best from my experience. Both people have had enough sex then that they se able to have better sex, because believe it or not, two virgins aren't very good at it. Plus girls are still hot in this age range

32 year old who had sec in his teens and I would say it is best your first year in college unless you find the thrill of maybe getting caught by your parents and breaking rules when you are younger. Sex for mega rich gay guys is best when they are 60+

>All of my friends didnt actually get laid until there 20s
>We all have great sex lives
>Go on a board full of unironic incel virgins
>They tell me when sex is best even though they havent had it

Attached: thinking.gif (703x703, 380K)

>you've had sex
sure m8....

having sex when you are young is good and bad. Its good because you are having Sex and its fun and new and everything. Theres things you can get away with for the most part as well, such a lack of experience. When you are older however, you now understand what you like and are able to do things you couldnt beforehand (for me it was choking a girl half to death, thought it was a meme but its not anons), while also being able to be more in control just overall. Having your own place to fuck girls > HS where you risk someone coming home, ppl seeing you etc etc.
Theres pros and cons imo

Stop spreading demoralising disinformation, it's almost as if you want robots to fucking neck themselves

Sex is garbage when you're under 20, and then it starts getting steadily better until you hit 50 or so and then it plummets in quality