Help me

Got fucked up in the military and the govt still hasn't processed disability. Any tips to make money so I don't go homeless since I am unable to leave the house without medical help?

Attached: helpme.png (940x119, 6K)

Maybe reroll and next time don't believe pentagon lies? Sell the Charger?

Attached: 1503089380231.gif (651x651, 793K)

I don't have a car, nothing to sell either.

Where did all your juicy war money go?

What juicy war money? You think we get paid good lol? I wasn't some grunt in the desert

You have a kidney, don't you?

You have twelve cents. You had three hots and a cot plus healthcare, benefits, and a paycheck. Once again, where did the money go?

To rent, bills, food. Whatever I had left over was used up after I was discharged and got home from the hospital.

What rent? What bills? What food? Live on base and eat in the mess?

Not everyone lives on base, if you are a certain rank and the barracks are full they send you out off base to live.

Im sorry to hear this man. Try looking for stay at home jobs. Make some calls. Maybe take out a loan over the phone. It gets better, it will work itself out.

Thanks, been applying to any work at home jobs I can find.

Is that what happened to you? So where's all the money that you made before?

So you spent all your money and now you want more money. Go ask Trump, he just put through another hundred million dollars in military spending. Lesson learned, huh? Too bad you'll become a statistic because of it. But don't worry, any time a rich person needs money they talk about homeless vets, so at least you'll get a shout-out.

I'm not asking for free money from anyone, I asked on any info for ways to have an income while disabled.

Well if you were disabled while you were in the service then the pentagon should be paying.

read the OP you dickhead
he says

>the govt still hasn't processed disability

>Contact your VA for a caseworker to help with state emergancy assistance.
The state you live in is always faster than the federal government. The key words are "general relief" (a small, monthly amount of money around $400 that helps) and SNAP (food stamps). They may even be able to help with disability if you qualify and other things like internet and a phone.
>if the military doesn't have a caseworker to help, go directly to state assistance for these things.
You can do this online by yourself.
Remember, always go to your state for assistance first--the feds take time to process as they provide you with lifetime support and the state with a more temporary approach.

Read the first comment, dick head. Don't believe pentagon lies. Should have been smarter with money if he didn't want to be a disabled homeless veteran.
Or, you know, stop spending all your money and then whining about not having enough? We gave OP loads of money, he won't tell us what he did with it all.

>Trying to claim disability under Drumpf

If you aren't employed you're garbage.

If you consider $800 every two weeks loads of money, you are out of your mind lol.

I old you what I did with the small amount they paid me, rent. bills and food. The small amount I had saved had to be used when I was in the hospital for a bit to pay for the said bills.