Be on tram

>be on tram
>two 9/10 polish stacies sit oppsite me
>start talking to eachother in polish
>feel like they are being super judgy and get really anxious
how do other robots cope with public transport

Attached: file.png (900x675, 378K)

>when the bus is completely full and you have to stand in the aisle and you're stuck in the most awkward space blocking access to the back door to the entire back of the bus and you have to maneuver autistically and stick your ass in people's faces whenever someone wants to get off

Attached: 1509697022396.jpg (1331x1380, 176K)

Let me guess, London?

If they were Polish then it's mostly likely they were judging you. I'm Polish and my mom and I shit talk most the stacies and chads we see.

You self-centered idiot. The world doesnt rotate around you. Nobody really gives a shit about you, people have their own problems and lives, the sooner you accept that, the better.

toastie polish roastie

dont worry user they only talk about you once you get off the bus but by talk I mean laugh and laugh and laugh

>t. kissless virgin loser who thinks people even notice him.

>t. worthless btfo'd postie roastie

btfo'd how? Really explain that to me, you havent made any clever or amusing statement. Geez you even suck at insulting people.Sad.

same, I also get really self conscious about whether or not i'm looking at them too much or too little
I usually pull out my phone to read something so I seem less weird

>on bus
>sit in a side row seat
>pull out my phone, look in opposite direction of girl
>every time bus stops girl presses up against me
why do they do this?

I'm Polish and we are really judgy. I try not to be but they were probably talking about you.
That said, stop being a pussy

Feels bad when they speak foreign language, look at you, and laugh. Maybe they were just looking around and then the other made a joke. But it's hard not to think otherwise.
I love it when I'm on the 8am train and it's completely full and cramped. All those people touching me. I'm so touch-starved.

>how do other robots cope with public transport
if you can will yourself to get out of the house and get on a train, you're not a true robot.

>if you are still posting and not rotting on some tree you are not a true robot
anyway. Boland here, and yeah trams sucks, but hey at least you dont have to go on foot since you dont have a car. Just get out everyday and you will get used to it in like 1-2 months, but dont ever go on a full week break from going out, your mask will start to break and you will again start walking like a retard.
Life is hard but most people actually dont care about random anons, unless you did some stupid, goofy shit, then they will laugh for like a minute and go back to being gloomy and mad. At least in Poland.

I just think that the chances I'll see those people again are very slim. Unless you're on a set route and see them everyday.

I dont usually care about stuff like this, but other day I was on a half empty (or half full) bus, and suddenly three young schollgirls sat around me.

And it made me jolt a bit. I was sure they were up to something. But nope. They were having a heated debate about who owes who 50p.

>On the bus on the way home from work
>Completely packed as the bus passed through the busiest part of the city
>Sitting on the seats that fold up for prams and shit
>Stupid bitch gets on with her filthy spawn
>All of us then have to get up for this fucking roastie
>Doesn't even say thank you
>roll my eyes at her as we get up
>Now it's extremely awkward for everyone else get on and off of the bus
This fucking whore couldn't have waited another 10 fucking minutes for the next bus

Yeah , croydon
I know it was irrational

>Be on the bus
>Driver about to pull into a stop
>There's 5 teenage girls waiting doing that annoying high pitched laugh/scream they do
>Driver drives straight past the stop
>Roasties starting screeching 'WHAT THE FUCK, OH MY GOD'
Absolutly based

>on the bus
>see a whale in a motor cart at the next stop
>immediately walk off the bus and walk until i can catch the next bus
Seriously. They take so much time getting on and off. And if it's not them it's spazes and mutterers.

Damn lmao How long was it until the next bus?

you're right, I guess I didn't get bullied in school either, the bullies had better things to do than give a shit about me. It was all in my head all along!

LURKERS, please read?

Please draw a 5 minute picture on paint and post it here.

I will critique.

Thank you kindly,

Brad Kunderthook

Attached: aaa.png (1577x894, 322K)

>be on bus
>all the seats are taken except one
>its next to some roastie
>decide to just stand up rather than sit next to her
i felt kinda bad, had nothing against her, I'm just too shy to even sit next to a girl, whenever I have to choose between sitting next to a dude and a female I choose the dude every time

they usaully make rounds 40 minutes apart. If i walk i walk to the bus stop near the end of the 40 minutes.

The Germans have this retarded bus design, where if the bus is crowded and you're standing in the back, you're literary the center of a hell cicle, where every other passenger who's sitting is staaring at you.
It is also extremly uncomfortable when someone want's to get out because of how narrow the passage is and most of the time quite a few people have to het out to make enough space. Why not just add a third dor at the back?

Attached: 30_03.jpg (700x525, 75K)

Oh my gosh. No wonder you guys get your driver's liscense so early. That's the worst

Truly horrifying. How are you even supposed to look out of the window and try to ignore everyone around you?

Easy, don't stand there. You're not supposed to. I'm from Germany and that spot isn't designed for standing there.

>kissless virgin loser
>amusing
>clever

Attached: 1513526130194.jpg (960x882, 59K)

the have those handles so people that stand there have something to hold onto tho

I've been riding the buss for many years and the way I cope with it is by staring at everyone so that I make them uncomfortable instead of being uncomfortable myself, rather them than me

I used to sit down on that upper floor bit having my feet on the lower floor and stare at the bottom but then I stopped doing this because I realised how autistic it was.

Gotta stand somewhere when the bus is full and you don't have time to wait for the next one.
Our countries may be devolving but we don't cling to the outside of vehicles like indians yet.