WHAT happens after you turn 25?

WHAT happens after you turn 25?

pls i'm afraid

Attached: IMG_2689.gif (365x205, 1.61M)

Point of no return. If you're a virgin your magical powers will slowly increase. You'll awaken once you hit 30. Good luck.

my birthday is in 3 days user ON MOTHER's DAy AHHHHHH

Attached: IMG_2706.gif (530x298, 1.96M)

what r the powers?

Attached: IMG_2708.gif (422x214, 983K)

qwhat

Attached: IMG_2609.jpg (640x1139, 84K)

I lost my v card at 26. Never had sex again :\

your trajectory in life becomes locked in and you cant get out from under it

Attached: 1449811844289.png (680x689, 478K)

nothing. Im 30 and still as much of a loser as I was 5 years back.

Your life turns to shit even if it was good before. Now you need to work for money and friends you had all fade away.

you son of a bitch

these gifs always make me horny af

dont make me break my nofap

to master no fap u must not break
day 11 of no fap

Attached: 16924117.gif (620x309, 1.93M)

hate this memesite, they always have the best girls tho

love your threads tbqh

The myelin sheaths connecting your neurons are solidified, hence you are able to think more rationally, less impulsive and make better decisions.

No one should be allowed to get tattoos, vote, marry, or drive before age 25, seriously.

You still have that one girl whose virginity you took still think about you daily

Betty sweet deal

God damn!!!
This is good sex, and im here doing no fap for a personal choice.

nothing u wanna die more.

how was that? the feel of it

Absolutely nothing. That's the horror of it. 25 years and your life still fucking sucks, and no magical number of years is gonna make your life different. Existential crisis and all that.

Attached: 1524200282906.png (941x1021, 325K)

What's with you people posting interracial while asking for advice?

Attached: 1525753958240.webm (711x400, 965K)

It grabs our attention apparantley

story/context for this animated image?

literally nothing. I'm 28

How does it feel to be 10 years older then me

has anyone here ever fixed themselves?

Look at the catalog, im trying to leave this place but I have been here for 4 years
hey at least I still have a chance if I leave before the 5th

nothing. in a couple of months i'll turn 35 and still hoping to get my life started.
t. 34 kv friendless neet

I left Jow Forums from age 22 to age 29 (yes, I've been here that long) but I never fixed myself.

I came back only to search for people who might identify with my life, but I'm not certain if this place still consists of a bunch of crabs in a bucket or not

dam
i need to get it together

I feel like you should get the fuck off my site

I started here when I was in collage. I had a full time job while I went to school. I didn't make any really close bonds with people. I did set up events and watched the normies enjoy themselves, while I watched in the shadows. After uni I had one friend. I started to my forever alone phrase, I would try to have parties and invite people over but, never made connection. My friend and I had a fall out and I lost my job. I just gave up trying to make a friend circle and embraced full neetdom. It was freeing at first however, I wanted love my life. I finally got a bf and everything was prefect until his family kept pressuring me and judging me. I just withdrew more. I been sick for about a year and shit post all day. My bf is a cyborg. He is an accomplished business man that slays in every year. I worry that he might fall in love with a other girl and give me the boot. I'm kinda glad that he doesn't fraternizeand only leave home for work or when I we do errands together.

I can smell the low iq

name? of the actress?

Will someone repost op's image? I did not get to see it.

I'm still waiting. Anyone?

Originally bumping.
Oregano.

So depressing but kind of sort of true. I mean, I was a heroin addict at 25 and I'm not now. I actually went back to college, graduated, and found slightly more gainful employment after 25, but it definitely feels like the ceiling is just an inch above my head. There doesn't seem to be much more room for growth, opportunity, or success...

... fuck I'm depressed now.