Has someone ever let you do something romantic/sexual with them out of pity?

Has someone ever let you do something romantic/sexual with them out of pity?

Attached: 1523899232335.png (1035x1280, 1.5M)

No but I've grabbed a pair of tits out of pity. My insane ex made me go under her bra while her friend was on the bed with us and we agreed to get her in on the action a little. Actually you know what. I also remember traumatizing this one dude doing the same thing except with two guys (me and him). My ex at the time put her hand in his pants and grabbed his dick, but he wasn't into it. He started crying. He might even have ended up here, too.

I think so.
Back in my sophomore year of HS a senior girl ended up in my Spanish class. She had a foreign Chad bf who was kind of a dick to her. She had big tits and almost treated me as a shota. I just went along with it because I didn't believe this was real. She let me see her nudes on her phone and would hug me from behind. I think she took pity on me, but I don't give a fuck. It was one of the best times of my life.

She would talk to me almost like a whore, but I think she thought the over flowing spaghetti and locking up was cute when she did that.

No I wish it sounds pretty hot

Most likely. My only date was in senior year of highschool. She kept looking at her wristwatch. After I left, got in my car, and looked at the clock. It was 9pm on the dot.

My oneitis pretty much used me for sex over the course of 4 years and 2 boyfriends. I'm sure it was pity because she was the one who devirginized me when she was way out of my league. She hit the wall after hitting her 20s sadly. I feel sorry for her current bf who didn't get to experience her as a prime teen.

Attached: 1525213084720.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>used me for sex
Fucking lucky

Closest I can think of, when I was in high school my brother would tease me about never leaving the house or having a girlfriend so sometimes his wife would kiss me on the cheek and say stuff like "I'm sure a lot of girls at school are dying to do that."

I asked a girl out who I fancied for years and she turned me down. Later that night we shared a bed and she told me to spoon her but nothing else. Eventually I grinded on her ass and she didn't react. Soon asked again and got turned down a second time. Got a boyfriend eventually.

>that pic
lol mexicans and negroes are hilariously fat and ugly by 45 99% of the time
whoever made this lives in a bubble and sees black people mostly on TV and in wealthy areas

A girl tried to give me pity sex but I turned her down out of principle.

I have a mutual online relationship with a woman from Honduras.
Basically, I send her hundreds of dollars, and I also make expensive calls to gangsters who live near her and threaten to kill her so they will go and protect her and she can have sex with them. In exchange she sends me blurry images of nipples that might not even be hers.

haha, life is great

Attached: 9292.png (507x540, 64K)

My uh... mom. Not proud of that.

> doesn't immediately give details for anons to jerk off to

come on mang

I don't want to be some freak on parade tho. She felt bad that I made it though high school with my v-card intact so offered to take it only if I wanted.

How?
How do you know a woman who would do that?

your literally anonymous, also everyone here gets off on incest stories.

i wish, i dont even know any girls to take pity on me

Yes, but even anonymously someone from school or the family can recognize the greentext story. What if you're one of those Jow Forums4chan users that scour Jow Forums on an hourly basis looking for stories to screenshot and upload for upvotes?

That is also true, good point

She had her hands on my cock and she was biting my ear lobe. I'm both proud of myself for being able to turn a woman away and ashamed of myself for turning a woman away.

Just change names and alter the scenario a bit?

Also Reddit is for fags, if I was a le upboater would I want this post as part of my gay fucking screenshot?

I just want to get my rocks off mang

And also I have seen a lot of white chicks that look good even after 40

I mean if there was anything specific you wanted to know but I don't want to get into greentexting out a biopic. It isn't even that remarkable other than the being related part.

My cousin, who is a super popular stacy in high school in a different state, came over last Christmas. She asked me why I stayed in my room all the time and why I don't have any friends. The thought baffled her that I was a NEET and inexperienced with women, because growing up she remembered I used to be extroverted and played sports and such.

One day she came into my room and we had a talk, I eventually told her I was a virgin and she started laughing and teased me constantly, she told me about all the things she did with her boyfriend like letting him fuck her asshole in a public park. All this with a straight face. I got mad and told her to leave, then she looked at me and said "I bet you never even kissed anyone yet, right?" then before I could answer she leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. She then did it again and this time told me to use my tongue, so we made out for a good ten minutes. She started rubbing my cock but at that point we stopped.

Closest I ever got. Fucking humiliating too, being taught how to kiss as a 26 year old man, by my high school aged cousin.

Attached: 1525021664551.jpg (600x400, 56K)

>Party at head office for clearing a company milestone.
>People from my office are in invited.
>Don't want to be there but go to keep up appearances.
>Every is drinking and having a good time.
>Autistically stay in a corner and only really talk to people who talk to me first.
>Thirty-something year old woman from corporate approaches me.
>She comes down to my office once every week or two so I know who she is.
>Starts talking to me.
>She's clearly drunk.
>Tells me I look so sad standing there doing nothing.
>Says she has something to cheer me up.
>End up driving her home and having sex.
>Ingloriously shoos me out the door the next morning.
>A week after the party, work as usual.
>Corporate woman comes to office.
>She eventually comes to see me.
>Asks if I need a 'pick me up'.
>She starts doing this every time she comes in.
>Try to show up late on the days I know she'll be in just to avoid her.
>Recently rumors around the office are saying that they're looking to move people to the head office.
>My name is on the short list.

TLDR:
I got, what I thought, was pity sex from an older woman at an office party, but as it turns out, she might actually be an obsessive crazy bitch.

Attached: 1481154448107.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Whatever you think is good

I would do anything to suck on some fat tits rn ._.

Nope.
But why are pic's nipples so high up? Looks fucking weird

That was a sexy story

Original btw

I mean I don't think any of it was good. Not only pity sex but with a relative. She tried to convince me that she was ok with it but I just felt bad about the whole thing after.

A somewhat recently met female friend gave me a handjob after my brother died. I thought there might have been something there but I soon found out she was a slut that slept around with a lot of people and was friends with benefits with lots of people etc. Yet it look the death of my brother for her to not even fuck me, just give me a handjob.

Kinda sad that you dwell more on the handy from a slut over your brothers death.

That's not the case, its just the story was relevant to this thread.

how do you know it was pity sex or is your self-esteem so low that you would think any amount of romantic interest in you was out of pity

I dunno really. Could be my shit self-esteem but I reckon it was pity sex because I went 20 years prior to that without any interest from any women and this girl was one of the hottest I've ever met.

A friend let me grab her boobs out of pity. They weren't huge, but they were still nice.

My sister let me touch her boobs once. Not huge, but excellent consistency. Felt great in my hands.
Still use the memory as fap fuel

Why would she even? How does that sort of situation even happen?

her boobs are squeezed together so the nipples are more on the up side.

It's that magical time when children are 11/13 years old and they are experiencing magical changes in their bodies and they are horny as fuck.
>be sitting in my room, watching TV with sister
>me on my bed, sister on xrocker right in front of bed with blanket over her
>she says something about how she started touching herself
>wtf.jpg
>she goes silent
>asks me how boys do it
>fuck it, she is only my half sister so it is somewhat more OK right?
>tell her how it is done
>she says she doing it right now
>I start jerking myself, watching her
>she can't see me
>o fuck this is great, finish
>she keeps asking questions, I answer, ask a few for her
>she eventually ends up on my bed with me
>some time passes tension at incredible levels
>she asks me to "massage" her tits
>fuck it, not getting tits anywhere else.
>feel her through her shirt
>have no idea what I am doing
>after a minute chicken out
Bonus round:
>she eventually asks to see my dik
>no she doesn't touch it. Just looks at it
>ask if she will show me that vegana bby
>yes
>no hair, no labia, pure

And the best part?
>she asks me if I ever think of her when I jerk
>No, that's wrong