Unironically having a British accent

>unironically having a British accent

is there anything more embarrassing?

Attached: 1445996263370s.jpg (103x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1A5UXI9ec6T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is there anything more embarrassing?

no

Yes there are far worse accents than British ones. Though it depends what regional accent it is in Britain there are some real shitty ones.

>tfw Britbong
>tfw I sound super posh
>everyone from the North think I'm a posh twat or homosexual

kill me please

Attached: 1525449126102.jpg (1034x1033, 155K)

I'm a Canadian and I like British accents. I like Northern ones best, the Southern ones are a little too foppish for me.

rich fags get out

originally

let me fuck and cuddle your posh ass

I'm a northerner with a very posh accent. I can't stand northern accents, they make me physically cringe

Go to the US, literally any bar or pub, and start talking. Easily impressed thots will flock to you.

Attached: britbong.jpg (550x545, 58K)

I want you to talk dirty to me

I bet your ancestors where declining nobility, I wouldn't be surprised if user is something like 8311th in the succession line to the throne

from nobility to neetdom

Attached: 1524877348366.jpg (1456x1108, 320K)

I hope it's dirty enough for you

Are your initials N.N or am I bonkers?

At least you have some vocal colour. I am an American with a more muted voice set. I've resorted to naturally tightening enunciation of vowels and plosives, but I begin to sound inherently British. I don't think it's helped me with my problem, much. If anything, it has only ever contributed to greater social isolation. Though, I suppose it doesn't help when you rarely leave your home.

>tfw they were

King James was found to be a relative in my family tree, from bastards of course but still. One point my great grand father on my mother's side owned all the busses in London, though he lost it all due to his gambling addiction. After that the money dried out, my grandma and mother were rich as fuck but slowly the money ran out.

Now I'm poor and eating garlic bread for dinner ;_;

Attached: n.jpg (960x986, 294K)

Nope A.C

aww, come to daddy :)

Sorry user I already have a gf, she's a 10/10 blonde haired and blue eyed aryan.

It's cool bro, lets cuck her

>is there anything more embarrassing?
Saving a thumbnail.

Wait are you one of those discord fuckers who try to make poor and vunrable anons into traps?

Attached: 343434.png (356x333, 127K)

Oh, okay, well you sound like someone I know who literally ruined my life. Other than that, cool voice. Don't what you mean about it sounding especially posh though.

You sound like HBomberguy. Why are all bongs sound same?

Living in the North sounding anything other than Northern is posh, I get it a lot when meeting new people. They usually ask me where I come from and other shit.

Eh, makes sense. Iunno man, I think 99% of North Americans just think y'all sound the same, ie. gay or sexy or both.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1A5UXI9ec6T

I can just hear the incel in this

Yea, now put on the stockings faggot.

kekd massivly