- The universe was created in 4004 BC

- The universe was created in 4004 BC
- A global flood happened in 2348 BC
- The Tower of Babel event happened in 2242 BC

Atheist scholars unanimously agree that recorded history starts between 4000 - 3000 BC.

They are only slightly wrong, it began after the flood in 2348 BC, starting with Egypt and Mesopotamia.

The only hard evidence for old Earth dates is radiometric dating. It doesn't work.

answersingenesis.org/geology/radiometric-dating/

Dinosaurs lived with humans. We have found blood and soft tissue in T-rex bones.

newscientist.com/article/dn7195-blood-vessels-recovered-from-t-rex-bone/

Instead even hinting at creation being a possibility, they just claim that soft tissue could be preserved for 68 million years. RIDICULOUS.

Attached: sample-876b01b9c410bf72c86b04677b74a222.jpg (717x1000, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canyon_Lake_Gorge
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 5&version=NIV
nist.gov/news-events/news/2010/09/research-shows-radiometric-dating-still-reliable-again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_trees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Tjikko
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 5&version=NIV
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Last_Thursdayism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The flood wiped out every living non-aquatic creature on Earth, except for Noah, his family, and every KIND of animal brought upon the ark.

- The animals were brought there by supernatural means
- You did not have to bring adult animals, you could have juvenile elephants instead of adult
- You did not have to bring literally every animal, just every KIND

Noah's Ark was physically possible.

God gave people different languages and spread them out accross the Earth in 2242 BC with the Tower of Babel event.

Presumably he created all the different races and more variations of animals in this same process.

Natural selection does exist, micro-evolution can readily be proven. Macro-evolution has absolutely no proof though.

Dog breeding can intentionally breed certain genetic mutations, this is the same process that is supposed to fuel macro evolution. Just because you can breed bulldogs due to a genetic mutation which causes them to have a flat nose, doesn't mean you will ever turn it into anything but a dog, it doesn't mean it is possible to make it become an aquatic reptile through the same process, if just given enough time.

There is absolutely no proof that the process could turn a single-celled organism into a human, or form irreducibly complex creatures, or form sexual organs from asexual creatures.

Anyway.

The flood was a massive event that reshaped the geological formation of the Earth, and created millions of fossils. (Fossils have to form by being rapidly buried)

Geological formations like the Grand Canyon can be rapidly formed through catastrophic events.

Pic related was formed by a flood in 2002.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canyon_Lake_Gorge

Attached: canyon lake gorge.jpg (572x409, 64K)

>anime maid girl giving me a heart
I'm listening...

That's nice and all but I still don't believe in god.

Cont user plz
Why 4004BC? I mean why exactly

pretty intriguing stuff user.

>tfw you'll never be as dumb as op

What alternate Scopes trial free world do you even come from

>tfw my music teacher would go off on tangents ranting about how evolution isn't real

ah, the desperate *theist.

The chronology in Genesis tells you the date.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 5&version=NIV

You can easily prove that the world is over 6000 years old. Look at volcanic trenches in the ocean, the rock farther away is older and we can tell just how old the rock is.

Through radiometric dating.

You either

1) Didn't read my post
2) Didn't know what radiometric dating meant

Thanks, I don't read Bible, but I know I should, sadly the translations sucks and I don't know the original language...

"Many scientists, including Marie and Pierre Curie, Ernest Rutherford and George de Hevesy, have attempted to influence the rate of radioactive decay by radically changing the pressure, temperature, magnetic field, acceleration, or radiation environment of the source. No experiment to date has detected any change in rates of decay."
nist.gov/news-events/news/2010/09/research-shows-radiometric-dating-still-reliable-again
Also radiation decay isn't assumed to be constant it's known and proven to be constant and has been known for a long time.

Also in your dinosaur article it says in it that scientists weren't looking hard enough for the soft tissue so that's why they only discovered it now, has nothing to do with dinosaurs actually being on earth with humans which is actually retarded.

Checkmate creationists

Attached: IMG_0024.png (640x1136, 366K)

>Also in your dinosaur article it says in it that scientists weren't looking hard enough for the soft tissue so that's why they only discovered it now
What?

There's simply no possible way that blood vessels or soft tissue could be preserved for 1 million years, let alone 68 million years.

>Also radiation decay isn't assumed to be constant it's known and proven to be constant and has been known for a long time.
Radioactive decay is like a clock.

You're still assuming when that clock began.

Diamonds have carbon-14 in them which is can't last longer than about 50,000 years.

Diamonds are the hardest substance on Earth so it's not contamination.

Checkmate methodological naturalists.

There are literally trees older than you think the earth is. Ffs you can cut them down and count the rings. Well not you personally, I doubt you can count pass ten, but still-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_trees

The oldest tree is 5,067 years old.

4004 BC = 6,022 years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Tjikko

actually in sewden the oldest tree is 9560 years old.

so since you hold genesis so important, I assume you also abide by leviticus by not eating any fat, pigs, wearing any clothes with mixed fabrics, eating supermarket fruit, grooming facial hair or not standing up when someone old walks past you

> Old Tjikko is, however, a clonal tree that has regenerated new trunks, branches and roots over millennia rather than an individual tree of great age.

>The age of the tree was determined by carbon dating of genetically matched plant material

Sure I believe this bullshit date.

I don't eat pig.

Some of the old laws were made null through Jesus Christ. You will not be justified through the old law.

Circumcision for example, is strongly condemned in Galatians 5.

It actually says that anyone who still supports circumcision should just cut the entire thing off.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 5&version=NIV

lol protestant merritards, never fail to amuse.

let me guess, you believe in the flat earth too, or does that sound too outlandish?

Explain to me how there is no possible way for soft tissue to exist that long. You've been saying it over and over but never explained why. And just because soft tissue was found doesn't essentially mean that dinosaurs were actually here sooner even if it was previously believed that kind of tissue couldn't be found, rather scientists would have to look into how it lasted so long because once again radiometric dating was used to prove dinosaurs are from millions of years ago.

Also why do you assume radiometric dating deals with counting forward from an assumed beginning point. You are counting backwards based on the amount of radioactive decay found in the material so that argument actually makes 0 sense.

The universe was actually created in 4004 AD.
3000 years from today.
The wall of Jericho fell in 2242AD
Harboring the fall of mankind

We are living through it's twelfth iteration

Attached: 37C24EC6-DA41-41E1-A284-0A916D1EB60D.jpg (2300x2300, 486K)

>Imagine actually believing this unironically
some people (mostly americans though) are such complete morons

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Last_Thursdayism
actually it was created last Thursday and everything such as memories and fossils were added to make it look older.

This is the real truth here

>Wrong
It was created in the future hence evidence of creation does not yet exist

Attached: 1220FDDC-C273-46A4-BA04-CD3CD7AF9161.jpg (597x800, 54K)

So essentially we're only the prologue before the actual universe is created?

yes, were the prequel trilogy

It's more like we create the universe and then are trapped in a recursive loop until we find a way to uncreate it

Lmao tower of Babel was before noah