What are your thoughts on breastfeeding?

What are your thoughts on breastfeeding?
Should it be done in public?

Attached: 1525980309107.png (735x648, 725K)

I tried to care, but I just can't.

breastfeeding is a non issue. only old and bitter childless spinsters take issue with it.

that being said, the shitskin on the left is fat, ugly, and wearing an outfit that displays her saggy old cowtits to the whole world. she deserves all the shaming in the world, regardless of breast feeding.

>drinking fluid from inside another humans body
absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1512638113407.jpg (409x296, 39K)

theyre looking at her because shes a fat ugly goblin

This. Who the fuck gets tattoos right on their tits like that? Completely disgusting.

The one on the right is doing it in a respectable way, the one on the left is showing her udders out in public with her tit hanging out with her goblin child sucking on it. If done in a good way then its good,

who cares. they are just boobies.

A baby's got to eat, so I think it's fine to do it in public.

>thinking that shooting a brat out of your stink-hole entitles you to special privileges

women don't give birth out of their buttholes you weirdo

>tits
I don't even know what to call that fucking monster

there's no problem with it, it's part of nature for a woman to breastfeed her children

Babies should starve cause I feel uncomfy getting a glimpse of an actual breast cause I never touched one.

that being said, the women on the left looks nasty, why the fuck does she have names tattooed above her tits?

This. Although I do think it's better to have shawl or something over, just for decency.

I don't really see it as that big of a deal but why even take a child that small to a theme park full of loud people, loud rides, normally high temperatures, etc. Just wait until they're old enough to walk or better yet actually remember being there.

Who fucking cares? Its not even arousing unless the tit is in my mouth. Who the fuck gets aroused by a baby feeding? No one here gives a shit, roastie.

I do. i tried to catch a glimpse of my cousin breastfeeding her kid.
she got mad at me.

yes
babies need milk, mothers shouldn't be forced to go somewhere private to do something that is totally normal

I don't give a shit for roasties flopping their saggy tits out. I just find it inappropriate to do it in crowded, busy places out of respect for the kid that shouldn't be exposed to such environments to begin with.

I used to think it was, but ever since my sister had her kid I've seen a lot of breastfeeding and I think it might have killed it for me
Don't run into a lot of women breastfeeding in public though, so there's that

I always doubt the veracity of these incidents and tend to chalk it up to histrionics searching for likes.

You're not aroused, you just want to see a tit. There's a difference.

oh i was aroused

I honestly couldn't care less, I've seen breastfeeding mothers and felt nothing.

just wear a cover I guess, don't know why the mothers and people make a fuss over it.

Public nudity should be 100% legalized so breastfeeding should be okay, even if it's to men.

this
i want to suckle on a titty in public when i'm hungie