/r9krinkle/ squish~ edition

Remember to rub your baby boi's diapertent regularly so he stays tuckered out and happy in his huggies.

Attached: 1524503952013.jpg (1280x960, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rearz.ca/princess-pink-nighttime-briefs-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you find your diaperfagboi being naughty and humping a teddy bear or your leg, you need to remind him that some people are meant to make babies, other people are meant to be babies, and that he falls into the latter category. Hold him close in the prone position and rub him until he spurts into his pampers once again, discouraging the humping motion and making him rely on you for cummies and have to beg for them from you in the future. After all, diapers are the only place he'll ever be allowed to cum, and he knows it~

Attached: 1524454300524.jpg (1200x963, 768K)

You had better not get me into this the tents and your dialogue are really doing a number on me

>I know you really love mommy's body, but sweetie, it's not for you! babies don't get to have sex! if you can't even get past filling your diapers like a huge BABY, what makes you think you have any chance with a real woman? you've forfeited your right to be a man! go get mommy's vibrator and start cumming like a girl. that's what you are~

Attached: 5af4a85c3e33c762214187.gif (126x224, 1.81M)

Remember that diapers are the ideal transgender bathroom. No need for debates on who should be in which restroom. Keep your trap in cute, thick, soft, fluffy pampers and not only will it make her more obedient and reliant on you. It'll even make those deep red south staters happy knowing you've found a solution for everyone.

Attached: Ellen_baker_fan_art_2.jpg (2000x3150, 193K)

fucking vile. you are beyond saving

You probably won't be into it little bitty honey bunches. I'm sure if you tried a real big baby diaper (certainly not one of those icky store bought ones) you wouldn't fall in love instantly with the soft fluffy inside. Cute little prints. Crinkly waddles. And how absolutely adorable it makes your babybutt look. Certainly not. You're a big boy and could easily prove it.a
Sample pack of bambino's, Abu's, or rearz for example are around $10. You would totally show us that there's no way you're a cute lil bab who needs a good cuddle and forehead kiss.

Attached: 89705984-352-k733761.jpg (352x550, 29K)

If someone were willing to encourage me I might just invest in them...

Attached: 1518493134099.jpg (710x720, 34K)

FUCK YOU, WE HAD 2 DAYS FREE OF YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOTS, UC YOU, YOU RUINED MY WEEK, GO ACT NORMAL AND USE A TOLIET INSTEAD

>who needs a good cuddle and forehead kiss.
i forgot how much i wanted this
ffffuuuuuccckkkk

Attached: 1524254648410.jpg (1920x1369, 223K)

I love overweight crinklebutt neets ;__;
Their butt look even bigger padded~

>this is the uniform of the average white male today
what happened?

Attached: 618c96db7077160313aa8c08e0e7e438661c2b340329f2cb162bb1ae9ec92c89.jpg (1920x2560, 968K)

Kill yourself, like now please, live stream it on Periscope

>tfw no literal stinky neet manchild bf

Attached: 1521530714894.jpg (365x386, 29K)

I would kill to have this as my bf

Well it's hardly an "investment" little one. Trying a pair would be quite easy. Are you a little piddle prince or a pampered princess (male)

The latter.

Gosh I need attention and encouragement so badly.

Shit is better though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x723, 74K)

Bye bye diaperfags

>being enslaved to the porcelain Jew
It's a biological fact that animals were never intended to hold waste inside of them for extended periods. This increases toxicity in the body and shortens your life span, while adding significant distress to a person when they are unable to find a toilet.
Diapers free individuals of this unnatural behaviour. It's a welp known fact that the original adult babies were banker jews whom knew it extended their life span.

Well these would be perfect for you. Just for a try. It can be our little secret.
rearz.ca/princess-pink-nighttime-briefs-2/

Attached: 54541badd1635f637c299696ea51a93a.jpg (445x445, 45K)

Are you willing to encourage me through discord?

Improvement! Removing unnecessary beta genes from the breeding cool increases the quality of the white race.
Making babies is for alpha males. Beta boys get to BE babies and soak their diapers with their baby batter.

Attached: 1894866_1313633938978.36res_500_281.jpg (500x281, 139K)

I'll just be here for now lil one. There is a discord chat floating around where I'm sure other babies will encourage you tho into being the best puddle princess you can be

What is messing like? I'm relatively new to all of this, but this thread caught my eye.

How noticeable are tents?

All you vermin should be committed to the biomass facility for disintegration

Attached: heresy.jpg (482x641, 68K)

Yes, this is true. I would like to request 1 Eterminatus please

But then, how will we have a sustainable population of qt beta boys in the future? they're an invaluable resource.

Attached: 1524249469418.jpg (777x718, 75K)

It feels really embarassing to mess. It's the ultimate act of babyish submission being a stinky sissy diaper butt. It feels extremely lewd. You're hyper aware that you're a smelly mush butt. It feels really nice to grind around. Clean up can be a pain. I just take my padding off in the shower with a plastic bag ready to go. Trying to wipe it off is a futile endeavor.
How pokie your padding gets really depends if you're even allowed to point up while diapered. If its a bit looser or very snug you'll pitch a crinkle tent or have an obvious outline.
But the ideal is to point little boy bits and sissy sprinklers down to more evenly wet themselves and prevent them from even getting fully hard. It's a mild form of chastity that keep cuties panting and eager to be well behaved.

Attached: giggling_antonia_by_septemberice-d5xc0ui.png (934x856, 263K)

How discreet and fast is the shipping in the link you posted?

Does the diaper contain the smell well enough that others wouldn't notice?

Well betas won't stop being born of course! Even though alphas have a greater chance of passing off alpha genetic traits it's inevitable that many will be born wimpy little pants piddlers whom will need to be kept in diapers.
This just prevents degradation of the gene pool from progressing too far.

[Spoiler] Depends on where you're from. You'll typically get an estimate. But it's completely discreet in both shipping and billing. Plain packaging, non descript name on your statement.
If you make stinkies, you'll be stinky. Even if you powder. Piddle will partially depend on your diet but tends not to be overtly noticeably[/spoiler]

>those slutty socks
why

I just hope it doesn't mask the smell too much...

Certainly won't our soon to be princess potty panties

well i ALMOST bought diapers again today.
feelsbadman

Attached: 1514432634312.jpg (1280x1280, 509K)

Why only almost sweetheart?

>implying diapered boisluts aren't amazing

didn't wanna start the binge/purge cycle all over again desu

Then just don't purge. I know that's easier said then done. We all go through that period of our life desperately resisting. Hating our little desire and wishing we could just be rid of it. Lots of hurt, anguish, and lost dollars.
But remember It's perfectly fine to be a cutie little weirdo inside your home. Diapers feel so nice, comfy, and being so much joy. Others might judge you, but they don't need to know and you don't need to judge yourself. Just enjoy being the cutest lil bab you can be.

I told an ex of mine and her friend about my cuck, panty, diaper, and chastity fetishes.

Great decision on my part.

No regrets so far.

Attached: 1490668459618.jpg (1788x2086, 335K)