Fbi here user, we saw that you keep searching for guns and read elliot's manifesto

>fbi here user, we saw that you keep searching for guns and read elliot's manifesto
>Don't worry, we are not gonna van you, unless you give us trouble
>You incels have friends on the fbi. We brought you a temporal gf. She will keep you in check and help you out at home
>Don't try anything funny. She can snap your neck in half a second. Follow her orders and you will be an adequate citizen in no time.
Wat do?

Attached: BL_Elizabeth_Profile.jpg (800x1068, 323K)

but i didnt read his manifesto, that kid killed his only friends.

ok, just have sex with me and i'll no longer be an incel, and you can be on your way

Attached: 0FnuQL3.png (321x339, 11K)

Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong desu

supreme post, hapa user

>Im not a prostitute user. Im not here to take your virginity. Im here to fix you and your misoginy

Attached: Vlcsnap-2011-11-19-23h20m29s203.png (624x352, 147K)

You laugh but I actually had an FBI gf for a short time. I didn't realize though and she was only using me.

Story time user, seems like you were a cocer up

E-Eliza Dushku?!? 0.0

i luvd u in Buffy T.T

So here's me, KHV in college and out of nowhere this girl approaches and starts trying to hang around me. We end up in a relationship and she's very nice and friendly and shares all my interests, and wants to come over to my house all the time where I live with dad.

It turns out because of who dad was doing business with though and his status as a citizen, the FBI was investigating him so this girl who turned out to be an agent of the team took the chance to get to him through me. The times she spent at our house? When she had the chance she was rifling through dad's stuff and his computer. I only found this out after the fact though since she broke up with me out of the blue and the next time I saw her there she was in uniform among the other agents. She was all like "No hard feelings?" and I was more dumbfounded than upset because I couldn't believe something like that actually happened to me.

i'm not misogynistic, there's nothing to fix. i just need a job or something and i'll be happy

Attached: 1524967818097.jpg (591x800, 61K)

did you bang her though?

But did you fuck senpai?

wait.

Was she an fbi agent.

... i have sound clips

A bunch of times during our short relationship, yes. It's how she get to come over so often and stay over. She basically moved in to live with us right away under the excuse of "wanting" to bang.

Oh well, all good then.

You got yours and she got hers. Win win. Shame about your dad though

He was actually innocent of anything they were just checking to be sure and even asked if he wanted to help them out with related investigations to his business dealings but he declined.

I still felt/feel used and lied to.

See it this way, you made an FBI agent your personal prostitute for a while.

>I still felt/feel used and lied to.
Nice

come back i miss you qt pi

No u faggit faggot nigger

goodbye miss