Bros I just had a heated argument with my mom and I told her to kill herself

Bros I just had a heated argument with my mom and I told her to kill herself.
I feel bad.

Attached: aa.png (351x378, 271K)

go apologize bud, big man, big boy

Attached: 1524179136275.png (362x259, 156K)

Tell her you didn't mean it and you love her.

But that will make me look weak and she'll use it in the next argument.

That'd be weird since I've never told her that in my life, same for her.

Apologize now. You only get one mother in life. It's Mother's Day this Sunday too. APOLOGIZE NOW FAGGOT

Promises should be honoured.

you're supposed to tell people to kill themselves; it's like saying - this is a choice, living is a choice so if you don't want to correct then commit to it.

this is an unhleathy way of thinking if you just tell people to kill themselves IRL you have serious issues because normal people dont operate that way

Attached: Hj6Rlsl.jpg (500x502, 160K)

When you apologize, explain it's an expression people commonly use online to express extreme anger and frustration with another person, and it is in no way meant to be taken literally

Go apologize big boy

>never told her that
that will only make it mean more. Don't start off with it. Just explain how you feel bad after saying that and open up about how upset you are now. And after that it could be the time to say that you don't want her dead and that you love her. Seems like the right means to counter your deathwish to her

My mother hates me, she's hated me for a long time.
I don't love her, why would I lie?
The only reason I feel bad is because I'd feel bad for telling anyone to kill themselves.

>The only reason I feel bad is because I'd feel bad for telling anyone to kill themselves.
but would you make a thread about anyone?

No, because I don't live in the same house as them.

if you feel bad, apologixe. Both for her sake and your own. Maybe you two can start a proper coversation and sort an issue or two out.
Godspeed user

i don't care about your situation user but damn it reminded me that i threatened to kill my brother etc

>But that will make me look weak
You already are. You don't deserve a mother.

no faggot; you're the one who doesn't know how to talk to people.

>No, because I don't live in the same house as them.
I'm sure that is exactly why you feel so bad

No, there are no implications there, I do not love my mother in any way.
How do you love or respect someone who tells you they wish they never gave birth to you and that you ruined their life?

>telling people to kill themselves is normal
you have some pretty fucked up peers lol

Attached: nervouspepe.png (811x767, 413K)

>That'd be weird since I've never told her that in my life, same for her.

There's a first time for everything.

At least your mother kept you around and paid for your upbringing you cunt.

From someone who's mother is actually dead I suggest you go apologize now faggot and better bawl them eyes out when you do to express extreme regret.

But my dad did that.

oh shit then fuck it. she deserved it. Why should you feel bad? she does the same shit...

Ive told my mom far worse op.
Women deserve no mercy.

if you feel bad about it just apologize for telling her to kill herself it's not going to make you look weak or whatever the fuck

Rules:
1. Keep the internet on the internet
2. See rule #1 if there are any questions
Don't compound your failure by trying to explain your unacceptable behavior as being normal in another context. You're just telling her that you don't know how to act. She knows you don't know how to act.
You don't, but yelling at them doesn't do anything either.