Tfw paid rent

>tfw paid rent
>paid for phone
>paid for ps plus subscription
>have over $3000 in my bank
>get to play games in my 2 days off
>still get to watch anime when i get home from work

wow being a wagie sure sucks right, lads? lads?

Attached: 1525860065285.png (590x594, 332K)

What sucks is that you actually pay to play online normal fag.

b-b but I can watch anime longer than you can!

what happens when you get cancer and have to take 6 months off work op? can you pay your rent?

I work for the enginerding firm that my dad owns. I'm the lead enginerd, so I can do whatever I want in my very own room.
Shitposting, watching jojo, playing vidya.
And btw, I have 4 days of work off every week.
Stay poor, user.

Some companies offer payed work-off and also your govrement covers stuff if you need.
Of course, only works in outside of 'Murica.

>jojofags watches the same anime everyday

As expected from a shit fanbase lol

I have completed 2012 to 2016 jojo (plain to diamond) 3 times.
And read the entire manga series one time, expect for jojolion.
Hit me, nigger.

>Hit me, nigger.
degrade me more please master
tell me how much of a worthless nigger I am and how no perfect white goddess or any heavenly white girl will ever love my disgusting black face

Attached: bb32.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

>I work for a firm that my dad owns.
Are you me? Isn't it great, it's like being NEET and employed at the same time.

Fuck off, that really hurts too look.
Filthy negro

>Are you me?
Nah, senpai.
I love being free.
My dad loves me because, even I have a pleb taste in animu and hate to work, I'll always be a good engineer.
Sine I was a kid, I dreamed about those two.

Attached: me irl.jpg (410x410, 65K)

From 2012 to 2016, I've completed over 400 shows and kept up with /a/'s flavor of the month shows by engaging in intellectual discussions over which girl is better. Stay stuck on a shitty retarded manga, dumb jojofag. This is exactly why nobody likes you jojofags.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shokugeki no Soma S3 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.20_[2017.10.11_15.10.54].png (822x720, 603K)

>been working for a year and only have $4000 saved up

*screams da warudo internally*
*deletes your whole animu collection*
Heh, what you gonna do now, f/a/ggot?

Attached: WARUDO.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>rent
>not owning your property
>actually boasting of such meagre savings
>slaves away entire week for two days of respite

Self-employed here with my own apartment and $50k invested in various funds. I work whenever I feel like it, not whenever someone else wants me to punch a clock. Not finding a job after university was the biggest blessing in disguise to ever grace me.

>tfw took out a phone bill I can't afford
>mom says she will pay it
>just tell her to transfer the cash into my account and I'll pay it
>use the cash for superior vidya
rip my credit rating

Attached: 90d3fa33cc0855d43b16f162834f963e3eef99829f01711babb148a7eba32ff2.jpg (714x732, 84K)

>rent has been put up again
>car is kill
>tinnitus is getting worse
>haven't spoken to anyone this year
>pharmacy painkillers doesn't stop the headaches anymore
Getting a job is the worst decision I've made in my life

>pharmacy painkillers doesn't stop the headaches anymore
Congrats for the brain cancer.

>self employed meme again

What do you actually do? Advertise or some shit? Sell drugs? Just admit you're a leech and your self employment is just you living off mom and pops.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.39_[2017.08.30_09.03.07].png (1061x720, 510K)

>>paid for ps plus subscription
i can sense ur an intelligent user my fellow consolefag

only 50 more years and you can live the neet life, don't worry

I actually had to have eye surgery last year and missed 3 months of work. FMLA kept my position from being bid out and I pay into short term disability that let's me get paid 2/3 of my normal pay. And it's untaxed, so I end up taking home just slightly less than I normally did. Most companies have programs for stuff like this. They can't just fire someone for getting sick, it would be a PR nightmare.

>tfw earn more money than you actually spend but you're too messed up to enjoy your life

At least one day I'll die and this won't matter.

and you had to do this in advance otherwise you get nothing right?

yet you're still gonna die alone like the rest of us get fucked lmao

I have a fiance, bruh. Sorry, but I'll have kids in the near future as well.

Attached: 1525860931906.png (652x690, 381K)

>having kids
Totally gay.
I'm only looking forward to having a trap bf for eternity.

Attached: check them.jpg (500x499, 114K)

I did it as soon as I found out I needed to have surgery. It's not like they found out they needed to do surgery and did it that day. I had a few weeks between when I scheduled it and when I actually had the procedure done. To be fair I did sign up for the short term disability when I was hired but you should be able to change your plan and stuff once a year during open enrollment period. My work was super understanding and cool about my medical bullshit.

>work 5 days a week
>typically 6-7 hour shifts so plenty of time throughout the rest of the day/night to do things
>met some cool genuine people at my job that I hang out with regularly
>make more than enough to pay for all my expenses
>dont have to live with mommy and daddy
>able to take as many days off as I want
>able to actually afford travel
>can afford to have hobbies
>can afford to not eat like a literal pleb

Wow being a wage cuck does suck

Attached: 1471808609149.png (466x492, 170K)

>owning anything

Kek

>can have my own place, no family or housemates, can do whatever the fuck I want with my apartment
>can live wherever the fuck I want, move to whatever city I want, come and go when I please, dress how I want, walk around naked if I want
>can eat whatever food I want and go wherever I want
>if I want a longer vacation (like 2+ months) I can just quit and get a new job when I get back, skilled and highly employable so companies snatch me up quickly
>didn't even need to interview with my last position, they hired me solely on my resume sight unseen
>if I have expenses no worries because more money comes every week, don't even spend 3/4 of what I make
>have my own office, can fart in peace, listen to audiobooks or music at work
>flexible hours, no specific time I have to be there by. I can never be "late", it just extends my ending hour that day
>free drinks and snacks at work
>work on 20th floor of a skyscraper, amazing view from my office window
>if I want a lunch break there's 100 restaurants within a 5 minute walk and I can take a full hour if I want, or skip it entirely to leave early
>my manager is nice and super chill, no micromanaging bullshit, don't even have a time clock or other BS
>company gives me random free shit. Got a starbucks gift card the other day just because.
>Also get a free transit pass, can use any train in the city as much as I like for free.
It's better than being NEET desu. I'm way less depressed and having so much cash is great, I have no financial worries anymore.
Pft. Hahahaha!

>What do you actually do?

All kinds of things. The main business now is managing rental properties for a monthly fee. Basically people pay me 8% of the rent (which is low, trying to increase to 9% or 10% for existing clients, 12% for new clients) in exchange for looking after shit, communicating with tenants, making sure stuff gets fixed. Usually I'll call on one of my friends in the trades to get repairs done and they'll give me a small "commission" (read: kickback). When there is tenant turnover, I charge a commission equal to one month's rent (50% paid immediately and 50% paid if the tenant stays at least one year, which they almost always do). At first I started out slow but the property market in my city is really hot. I'm now managing 42 rental properties with an average monthly rent of $1,500 and an average commission of 9.5%. I expect to have another 10-15 units that I manage by the end of this year, which is probably the maximum I can do without hiring someone and remaining semi-lazy.

Second line of business is laptop refurbishing. I go to a few office equipment auctions (or just find out about shit being tossed) and pick up old Thinkpads, Elitebooks, and Latitudes which I resell on eBay or to local businesses. I also deal in old monitors and phones. This was my primary line of business a few years ago but last year I only netted $7k from it last year so I don't know how much longer I'll be dabbling in it.

Last line of business is process serving, where I track down people that other people want to sue and then serve them the lawsuit. I'm definitely going to be discontinuing this for everyone other than my landlord clients, because I only netted $3k from it last year and it was too much work.

A parasite I may be, but not off my dear old ma and pa.

What do you do and how much do you make? sounds like ur living the life

I've always agreed with wagies that living the wagie life is much better than being on disability and living the NEET life. It fucking sucks not doing anything except playing vidya all day, There comes a time when you play vidya so much that it get boring

40k range but lots of upward potential. Boring office shit but it's not particularly hard. You know, it's pretty nice. And when I start making more it will be even better, because my expenses won't go up since I'm a cheap jew.

Got hired today boys, NHS job easy money i just transcribe and type letters for doctors perfect robot job

I want to buy a computer, but that would cost 5 months worth of work.

>40k
>skilled and highly employable
>save 3/4 of net implying high disposable income
Sempai where the hell do you live where living costs is literally lower than that of the homeless, and measly 40k is the amount paid to the "skilled and highly employable".

Same place I live, the rest of the fucking country that's not near an ocean. It's great my living costs total 600 a month for all rent and bills and I eat nothing but steak and lobster. Protip: don't buy the big city meme

Attached: 1522679491210.jpg (529x487, 27K)

>can buy a top of the line computer with 2 weeks worth of work

But it's literally not worth it because there are no GAYMES to play.

Attached: 15205653918363.png (548x710, 396K)

>enginerd
nepotism is the downfall of many companies user

i'm sure you're dad is real 'proud' of you and the 'work' you do

>work 4 days a week
>office is in a huge skyscraper, get a whole nice view of the city
>have a bunch of qt co-workers that occasionally beg me to fuck them
>make $70,000 yearly starting and it can only go up
>have my own home for me but might let my gf move in once I slow down on the fuckbuddies
>work so hard boss would lose tons of money for firing me, knows my skills will get me a job instantly so no point
>jog in the morning and live close to work
>can eat whatever I want but mainly eat healthy things with a few cheat days
Life is good.

>>have a bunch of qt co-workers that occasionally beg me to fuck them

liar

How do you get in that sort of biz? Let a fellow robot know your secret???

If you say so, neetie.

B-but I live in a big city.
>30k is homeless tier
What the fuck bro? This is double what I lived on in college.
>40k not decent
For entry level it's not bad. In another year I'll probably make 50k.

ALL I WANT IS A PART TIME JOB NEAR MY PARENTS' HOUSE SO I CAN RELAX AND BUY SHIT THAT I WANT.

My work offers 66% of your normal paycheck if you can't work for an extended period due to medical reasons and it lasts for up to 18 months. This isn't something you have to pay extra for or opt in to receive, it's a benefit every fulltime employee at my company gets. You can pay a few bucks per paycheck to increase the benefit from 66% to 90% if you want. Besides, I have an easy white collar job and I already work at home most days so I would have to get really fucked up to be unable to use a computer.

Attached: pepe_peep.png (353x143, 4K)

working does suck. sure there are times when you don't have to think about anything and the day goes quickly but there are other times when you get hit with a dose of reality. when you realize just how soul sucking it is. 8 hours a day for five days a week is too long. if i can find some part time office job i would be so fucking happy or if i could work from home once a week. my expenses are so fucking minimal. i don't need a lot of money to be happy i just need my time back. the only thing that i want and i can't even fucking buy it.

Oh, no no no

I'm not one of them, I have a real job and a hot girlfriend. I just come here for the lolz

I still don't believe that one part of your story. Everyone likes hyperbole user, did someone accidentally brush your hand in the elevator?

I wish I could live in the country
That is where I grew up and I miss it.

My stupid career path (which I love) inexorably ties me to urban centers :(

i want to retire (i'm 33)

3k is nothing lol faglord

Quick question, why are you two here? Why do you come to this board? If it's to laugh at the retards, then something is seriously wrong with you as a person.

shhhhhhhhh

some of us normies are trying to watch the show

its not as funny when it becomes self aware.

Just to make you feel better, they're probably actual INCELS, who have no mental illnesses to blame and still cant' have a meaningful relationship despite having money.

I've been here for years. I don't get along with normies, and even pretending to be interested in my coworkers' boring lives is difficult.

>then something is seriously wrong with you as a person
That's it. All my money, success, and sex must mean that something is wrong with me. Maybe I should see a doctor to fix my problems haha. Get fucked.

People are mean user
I'm guessing you haven't met too many people

>pay rent
>don't need no damn phone
>don't need to pay for online service
>have a lambo's worth of crypto in my wallet
>get to play games all day every day
>watch anime whenever I want since I'm not a wagecuck
This post is actually not true as I am not a neet