Kids aren't allowed innocence anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z4J7iR8nVI

Attached: zero_tolerance.png (301x301, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2inp04BShxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're going to pay for what they've done.

They. Will. Pay.

Attached: 1525820144162.jpg (960x960, 204K)

Shit like this makes me want to write a fascist manifesto

Attached: Corneliu-Zelea-Codreanu-Color.jpg (564x719, 39K)

You mean they aren't being forced to be innocent? Because those kids are doing whatever the fuck they want basically. And you want parents to do what beat innocence into them?

They're only "transgender" due to outside influence.

Who are you going to blame in that manifesto?

Yes, (((who))) could possibly be to blame?

>They're only "transgender" due to outside influence.
Like what

Unironically I think that while Jews did propagate this kind of behavior, it is our fault for allowing them to do so in the first place

Attached: quote-a-country-has-the-jews-it-deserves-just-as-mosquitoes-can-thrive-and-settle-only-in-swamps-cor (850x400, 67K)

Karadzic give me strength.
I highly, highly doubt most, if not all of those children are doing this out of their own volition.

Attached: IMG_2673.jpg (184x184, 19K)

>they're only innocent if they do what i tell them to do, otherwise theyre being brainwashed by the evil jews

a fucking 8 years old should have very basic and superficial understanding of sexuallity (or not have it at all) and somehow those kids are able to tell if they want to be male or female
how did this happen ?

Oh it's (((they))) are making me and everyone around me masturbate to wrong kind of pixels meme again.

Attached: 1506371491893.png (500x566, 35K)

>hormones in water
>brainwashing pro-decadence public school system
>poisoned food
>poisoned air

Ever wonder why there weren't soiboys in any other era than now?

This is a valid criticism in a way. Kikes are only successful at subverting us because we are weak enough to allow them to.

>Unironically I think that while Jews did propagate this kind of behavior, it is our fault for allowing them to do so in the first place
Fucking hilarious. Seriously.

Laugh all you want but you've yet to prove me wrong

>how did this happen ?
Women in politics

Wait how do you know there weren't?

Attached: 1517673070137.png (211x239, 8K)

>but you've yet to prove me wrong
why

Please present me with an example of a soiboy from another era then

I asked you a question.

Attached: 1512815181894.jpg (403x438, 25K)

Just look at fucking television and the stuff is everywhere in the school system. Also it's in most cases the parents themselves.

We need to take back power but always put redemption before revenge user. Especially in individual cases.

Attached: mercy.jpg (736x439, 43K)

uhm no sweetie, we need to gas all the fucking jews with zyklon b

But that's not influence. At least you can't know what part of it actually influenced someone you just assume that some part did. So how do you know which part it is and if it exists at all?

No I wasn't there but I can assure that soiboys did not exist in any other time

Most people who own the media are jews, they also work as a tribe, even middle class jews always act in jew interests
Obviously not every jew does this but most people who do this are jews

aaaand its gone
in a matter of seconds

>No I wasn't there but I can assure that soiboys did not exist in any other time
hmm

Are you a jew you sound like a jew.

Nope 100% pure Bavarian phenotype

Attached: new york james dean.jpg (1095x1600, 388K)

this show is so fucking fake
stop falling for this you autists

Those are fighting words. I'd be careful of what you say on the internet.

I defend circumcision. And even I think this is wrong. It's basically paedophilia. Yea Gender Dysphoria exists. But a long time ago a man got pegged in his arse and took it outside the bedroom. Now this shite is happening. Just wait. 2023. Paedophilia and child molestion. It'll be Rome 2.0

Attached: 1525343934179.gif (336x256, 401K)

>I defend circumcision
You just need to stop defending genital mutilation blood magic, and you'll be the most redpilled of them all.

old enough for a sexual identity, old enough for sex

But that's the issue here. They AREN'T old enough to have a "sexual identity". Eat lead, you pedophile motherfucker.

Good.

I"m sick of libertarianism being stomped all over due to children being le protected.

Let them think as adults and act as adults already, time to evolve.

Also, you ain't seen nothing yet; m.youtube.com/watch?v=2inp04BShxg

you are making dangerous statements, user

Attached: farinellix390.jpg (390x285, 30K)

Look up the lost generation you faggot.

>2018
>unironically being a lolbertarian

>>I defend circumcision
My dick disagrees. Kill every last mother fucker who believes this. I have been ruined and i might as well eat a bullet.

>being a sheep bootlicker
>any year

Attached: 1480272536650.jpg (207x205, 23K)

this shit is fucked f a m

Better a metaphorical bootlicker than an actual dick sucker that allows it because muh freedums

They aren't doing what they want. Chances are the parents saw their son playing with a barbie or sitting down to pee, got shook, and subliminally told them they were acting like girls. It's odd. These """people""" want to break down social barriers and stereotypes yet if you act the way that isn't your niche, they will file you into the opposite.

No, literally if a metaphorical bootlicker is asked by his commanding officer to shine his boots with his tongue in world war three, you will literally comply.

You're reaching.

He's right you know dot filetype.

i will burn in hell if i don't kill at least one of the sick motherfuckers who are doing these things to children.
no forgiveness for them who will not forgive

Attached: 1507797221076.png (1015x1527, 422K)

Boy George. He was from the 80s

I'm not reaching. They are.