Anyone feel like a beta uprising isn't a meme anymore?

Anyone feel like a beta uprising isn't a meme anymore?

Today at work some colleagues were talking about incels and I'd never seen them laugh so hard before. They were in hysterics while equally mortified that "they can't get laid". As if it's so easy...

Attached: 1525584163330.jpg (642x543, 23K)

It's going to become reality, because of normies, followed by them being genuinely confused as to why this is happening and being utterly horrified this could happen out of all things, why? How?

Yes, it's only a matter of time. It has to be this way, normies won't change without a strong psychological shock. You cannot convince them with arguments.

>Today at work some colleagues were talking about incels and I'd never seen them laugh so hard before. They were in hysterics
Was it premonition?

Attached: beta uprising.jpg (1864x396, 108K)

christianity gave monogamy to the west so that even beta could get laid, now they took it away so the society's beta will turn to violence as more and more harem are created by alphas, rape will multiply, shit will go full middle east

It's not going to happen because there's no point and your OP is a lie.

It's going to happen; just think about this + automation taking away a man's work.

guaranteed crime unless measures are taken to mitigate damages.

UBI and hologram waifu for everyone!

Attached: believe it.gif (240x184, 99K)

Good theory. It might progress further. An alliance between incels, robots, and fail normies. fail normies with degrees be the battle planners, incels and robots be the front line. civil war against chad and stacy

When i was 18 (2 years ago) when normies knew i had never had a gf they were very confused like they couldn't comprehend it.
>just how haven't you been with someone user?

I dont think we will win, but I will sure as hell join you guys

Attached: IMG_2955.png (220x316, 142K)

God she has a nice pussy.

The beta uprising has already started. It will be a gradual process, but eventually you will start seeing big 'crimes' against the normies every single day. Society must change to avoid this; the uprising cannot be suppressed, because the people partaking in it have nothing to lose.

Kev, Robots can't even leave moms basement, never mind an uprising

Yes; we're going to convince chad ans stacy that being adventurous isn't going to costa rica anymore but in going to mars and we'll inherit the earth

My teacher at school was talking about them (yes im 18)

This is what happens when man turns away from God. People who regularly commit sins in the West are disgusted by people who follow the God's word like Muslims. Look how based Islam is. No roasties, no thieves or murders in their societies because they fear the God's wrath in this world and afterlife.

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 4K)

what are you talking about islam is shit, you gut each other all the time, muslim chads have 4-5 wives so lot's of your betas can't access women, you have high amount of rape but half the cases are not considered rape in muslim society and 90% of rape are unreported because the girl would face shame and/or punishement, islam is top tier garbage, christianity is what the world should embrace

The worst hypergamy/polygyny in the world is and has always been in the Muslim world. Where do you think the word harem comes from. Islamic terrorism itself can almost be seen as a kind of beta uprising.

Dude that's what I thought the first time I opened that pic.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.26_[2018.03.06_01.43.34].png (704x716, 408K)

That is just western satanist media shitting on Islam. Look up crime statistics in Saudi Arabia. Way less than any western zoo country. If you're a muslim you're guaranteed up to 4 virgin women in this life unlike the used up roasties you get in the west and even that is not guaranteed.

>If you're a muslim you're guaranteed up to 4 virgin women in this life
>guaranteed
Muslims give birth to 4 women for every 1 man?

your statistics are lower because certain form of rape are not recognized in saudi arabia, for exemple marital rape is not recognized, even worse when you know you animals marry childrens,
> If you're a muslim you're guaranteed up to 4 virgin women in this life
blatant lie, the lack of access to women is what created things like "bacha bazi"
let's not forget that all muslim country partake in honor killings,
also morroco+algeria+tunisia are the place on earth with the most inbreeding.

also being a muslim is never enoug if you are not arab, i have seen how you treat white or asians muslims in arab country, and it's even worse for negro muslims

The keyword is
>upto
Does not have to be 4 for each man and yes you are most likely guaranteed a virgin woman in the muslim world unless you fuck up your life hard. Ever wonder why there is no incel problem outside of western world?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

It's far more likely that we'll see a beta purge rather than a beta uprising. With all the attention being drawn towards psycho social outcasts a new breed of ostracizing will begin, mock my words. If you are under 18 and have no friends, better start finding some because you won't like it when normies decide you are no longer welcome in their world anymore.

Guess what happens when too many Muslim oil barons and goat chiefs have 4+ wives

you cheeky cunt answerdon't dodge this

I'm actually an extremely violent person and have been in numerous violent fights. I'd happily fight for my robot, mgtow and incel brothers against the normies.

>marital rape
>rape
You can't rape your wife roast beef.

Mmmf, that delicious innie.

Well you can try. If you start to persucute us you'll be creating a monster, we don't have much to lose.

That you'll never have. The closest we can get is hemmeroid roast beef pusssy so loose you can barely feel it and you get aids also.... thats what we can settle for...

Just imagine getting to spread it and lick the sensitive giblets.

This, normies will put robots in the same programs they put special education kids in. Mommies didnt want to love with special education kids in their lives so they will remove them. They will do the same to robots

lol
you guys will never accomplish anything
and you will never be coordinated

Even if said uprising happened, what would it accomplish? You still won't have a girlfriend, and society will hate you specifically instead of generally.

Isn't humor a way of society beginning to accept things? Like gays for example, they were the butt of every joke leading up to their acceptance.

sure, but most gay people can still socialize

It is happening right now at this moment. Started by our beloved prophet Elliot (peace be upon him)

Attached: 1522971536747.jpg (940x798, 183K)

>As if it's so easy

It is. All you have to do is talk to enough women and KNOW WHEN TO QUIT. Eventually one will stick. If I hadn't wasted so much time focusing on one girl at a time, then pining when I got rejected, or orbiting and hoping things would change, I would not have wasted so much time and would have gotten laid earlier.

Talk to all of them, make your intentions clear, and on to the next if they're not interested. You will never follow this advice though, as every thread on r9k is a diary post following your stupid oneitis, working up the courage to say hi to her for months.

prove it

how did he change anything?
Are you still single?
Did he get laid?
Are women lowering their standards?

explain the end game

>christianity gave monogamy to the west
That was the romans, you dumb fuck

Why do normies believe all incels are misogynists?

I love women and believe they are to be cherished. It's not women's fault, even remotely, that I am to live a life without sex. It's my fault and the fault of some factors that were out of my control (my genetics and upbringing, the societal structure I was born into, et cetera). I will always give up my seat for pregnant women and treat women with basic human respect. Being bitter toward women over this is misguided.

i was going to make a gay joke butt fuck it

youre a really noice goy

>Why do normies believe all incels are misogynists?
Because the media decided that all incels and robots by extension are as extreme as menassian, elliot and this guy You've all been bundled up into one big extremist package
I blame poor reporting, and our sensationalism over facts driven rating system

Incels will never be accepted like gays. The media isn't pushing for their acceptance. They're demonizing them. And now that gays are at their most accepted gays can't be made fun of or casually joked about with people having a shitfit.

They won't start and uprising. But there will be enough getting mad that at least one freaks out and goes psycho. Then the media will scream "why?" and the government will go after shit like guns and "toxic masculinity" without actually addressing the fact that many young males feel isolated in this low-trust, anti-male society.

>many young males feel isolated in this low-trust, anti-male society.
yep, and nothing will be done to address the problem. Especially in America because it's your fault you didn't try hard enough at the American dream, or handouts and support are for pinko commie faggots, or some other drivel.

Hey any of you women hating incels vote for trump? you know he hates you right?

>yep, and nothing will be done to address the problem. Especially in America because it's your fault you didn't try hard enough at the American dream, or handouts and support are for pinko commie faggots, or some other drivel.
>Hey any of you women hating incels vote for trump? you know he hates you right?

Shut the fuck up and stop shilling on our board asshole. You leftists did this shit. Who made anti-male laws and talks about this "toxic masculinity" shit? Leftists. Who imports load of migrants that bring down our society's trust (Read Robert Putnam's study)? Leftists.

>You leftists did this shit.

I'm not an American so I didn't do shit.
I don't agree with the SJW culture, I don't think taking in immigrants solves anything.

You're the dumb fuck who can only see left or right. Typical American thinking. Your country is fucked because you're all fucked in the head. Extreme left, extreme right, Incel, SJW... it doesn't matter.

Listen you shitstain
It's easy to get paid. If you are having problems with it that's on you. You need to change so you can fit into society's expectations of you. Faggot

All it takes is numbers and they're generating us every day

Hopefully it wont be violent, but I definitely see some political shit and cultural shit happening due to this

>All it takes is numbers and they're generating us every day

You're not in a special club
Most of you are mentally ill and non-violent

the few violent ones aren't helping your undefined movement where you get nothing out of it.

Tell me user, what could be done to help? What is an actual solution?

Getting laid is easy after you get laid once. Mainly because you realize its not such a big fucking deal senpai seriously focus on your hobbies and intrests it is just sex.

Nothing. It starts with our parents and formative years. Prevent shitty women from having kids, I guess

>I don't agree with the SJW culture, I don't think taking in immigrants solves anything.

Good for you. Now go sit in the corner while the leftist that support that shit run things.

>You're the dumb fuck who can only see left or right. Typical American thinking. Your country is fucked because you're all fucked in the head. Extreme left, extreme right, Incel, SJW... it doesn't matter.

*blames the right*
"You only see things in left and right!"

The far left and center left BOTH push feminism and mass immigration, idiot. Who am I to criticize for pushing that? The birds and fucking trees? And conservatives like Tucker Carlson are actually talking about us and how bad shit's become for men in the west. Meanwhile the left bashes him for that. So the right's the only side that remotely cares about us and is fighting feminism. Why not align with them? I'm not some BIG BRAINED CENTRIST asshole.

Attached: Poor Drawn 185.png (613x488, 28K)

>Prevent shitty women from having kids
I agree, but how?

I live in Oshawa Ontario,
When I go downtown I see cracked out mothers with no teeth in their early twenties pushing babies around while asking for change. No fucking joke either.

A bad mom who doesn't teach her kid social skills isn't even close to the level of these people and they're breeding like fucking rabbits.

How do we fix it? I'd like an ethical solution if possible

Easy for you to say. The thought of a woman giving me complete control over her body is incomprehensible. You don't realise how serious of a thing that is to us and you take it for granted.

whos fault is it that you're a virgin? who are you gonna "uprise" against, exactly? how will you know whos a beta, and whos a normie?

besides, incels are so useless in all fields of existence, that they could not even gather an "uprising". whos gonna lead it and organize, when incels consist of 100% epsilons?

Attached: cecewomanjaklaff.png (1000x636, 328K)

Even after I tell you I dont support those agendas you tell me that I am a leftist that supports those agendas.

I'm NOT an American, and dont pretend that your shitty country has more than two choices. There is no centrist choices, because that person cannot be president.

Youre basically saying, vote against what you hate instead of voting what you believe in.
This is why politics is so fucking dismal, because your two braincells can only say "DDUUURRRI DONT LIKE THAT" then you elect a fucking orange umpaloopa and say 'oh but it could be worse'

The joke is on you, both of your choices are shit and your future choices will be shit because of the entire countries reactionary politics and voting habits.

You literally cant without going full nat-soc levels of authoritarian. Freedom means freedom to fuck up your kids mentally like my mom did to me. She wasn't a bad mom like one of those crack heads, but when it came to women she flat out fucked my shit up

they can import with their sandnigger oilneetbux

Sadly, this is just a very small subset of a larger mental health issue that people are only starting to recognize.

it'll be decades before the robots are even recognized, and the incels will have inadvertently demonized both groups by then

Incels are like every fucking engineer on the planet. Every software programmer, mostly. Anything nerdy and super autistic that makes life possible in america. And if they aren't incel, they are at least beta enough to have some resentment towards how women have treated them

If the "redpill" view on women reaches cultural critical mass, we're in for some shiiiiiit

>If the "redpill" view on women reaches cultural critical mass, we're in for some shiiiiiit

Civil war between extreme left and extreme right.

The whole world has been waiting for America to do this. Just keep Canada out of it ok?

.... maybe we should build a wall

I was you man
Getting with a girl just aint worth it. The chance youll find someone you actually click with and not just tolerate and have sex with is really low. Youd likely end up with someone who likes you but doesnt get you. Youd feel trapped and realize that after getting off you still deal with her bullshit and youd much rather just enjoy a fucking anime or a good game or some shit. I garuntee you user getting laid is as simple as knowing how to take a decent picture and spout shit on okcupid. Just open up with anything that isnt like hey whats up.

I think the Robots should all coolectively write to their MP or congressman (is that who you talk to in the us?) and DEMAND legalized prostitution.
It won't help all of you, but it would help some people

Nah you're in this bitch with the rest of us, Mr Toronto van attack

>and society will hate you specifically instead of generally.
Bullshit your society will crumble. You will only wail in the blood of your loved ones that you tore this men down instead of raising them up to be your saviours. DROWN IN THE VOID.

The funny thing is, no political identity likes or respects the incels.

Do you think trump ever had a hard time getting laid? Even for free? He's not a good looking dude I don't think he'd see things the incel way. He'd call you all pussies

lmao, it's not the "putting your cock in a hoohah" thing that generates robots. It's the fact that robots are running on an entirely different mental operating system and it's diametrically opposed to the way our society currently works.

Norms have this mental thing where depression is just something you can alleviate by doing happy things, and trust me, take it from a guy who has been clinically depressed at Disney World, it isn't how it works

i guess we all gotta dream user

too bad yours isn't grounded in reality
but thats cool

don't do something crazy. Your mom will be really sad if you become a pointless murderer

He is the ultimate boomer. I voted for him to make women cry and goddamn did he deliver

So what

you want to force unconditional love from someone?
You want state mandated wives and robot waifus?

I'm not speaking specifically of myself. You fucks and your retarded hedonistic lives. You're no better than religicucks who used to beat their children for eating Count Chocula's cereal because he's a demon!

fair enough

orginalooo

Fuck no. I want awareness of the psychological forces that go into creating robots. I want people to change the way boys are raised and what they are exposed to and taught. I want an age where only chads are created. I want to have been raised to be a chad. I want the chad mind, but instead my mom was damn determined to make sure I was nothing like the men who fucked her when she was 19.

Attached: demon.png (700x835, 1.41M)

>You fucks and your retarded hedonistic lives

I'm in a loving committed relationship where we are both loyal. Gonna have a family with her.
And she's not fucked in the head, so the kid won't turn out like you.

I'm doing my part user

>And she's not fucked in the head, so the kid won't turn out like you.
It skips a generation but so does talent. So people might actually remember his name, unlike you.

>implying it's even possible to take a good picture of myself
You don't know what it's like to be ugly

that was one of the most desperate comments I've read in a long time user

:)

Someone Hug this guy

Tall order

but I like your passion.

As much as you seem angry towards me, i'm one of the few 'normies' out there defending robots and explaining how the generalization made by the media is only further damaging at risk young men.

not sure how to fix it
Free counselling?

I'm an actual brainlet so I don't have much of a chance in getting a girlfriend, women are repulsed by tards so I think I'll just give up and go mgtow.

Attached: images (9).jpg (434x339, 14K)

Once you're past a certain age, you're just fucking in it. It's like a tattoo. Only solution is prevention

It's not really so much an ideological thing. Just look at what Teddy K or Yuri Bezmenov had to say about leftists.

pursue other brainlets

the world is full of them

Actually, statiscally people below average IQ are the most likely to have sex. So go out and fuck some dumb sluts, tard-user. The world is your oyster.

Attached: asdxfad.jpg (429x343, 15K)

>You can't rape your wife roast beef.
>be me
>treat wife like shit
>wife refuses sex
>beat and fuck her
>i din du nuthin wron
fucking subhuman

Not if they're autistic at the same time.

>Norms have this mental thing where depression is just something you can alleviate by doing happy things,

Thanks for saying this. I always suspected it.

When I'm dragged along to theme parks I have to feign excitement, dragging my feet in the long queues for a mildly thrilling ride. I felt dead inside and wondered why/how anyone can enjoy this bullshit so much.

This isn't true

News flash motherfucker
Most people aren't happy.

The only happy people I know are both lower class and have an IQ of < 90.

Everyone else is either trapped in a shit life and realizes it, or spent their whole life chasing a dream they didn't actually want.

My coworkers and I are all software developers at a robotics company, and we are all pretty open about the fact that we will never get anything remotely close to an intimate relationship. It has become a running gag with a rather morbid punchline.

We have all kind of drawn the same conclusion, statistically speaking there are bound to be some people who just will always be alone, by the sheer number of humans on earth, the likelihood that all of them are born with a personality/physical appearance that would attract a spouse is probably pretty low. So, given the odds that an eternally alone group exists, and we are beyond age, I am the youngest by far at 25, it stands to reason we are probably in that group.

>be undemocratic tyrant
>don't "tolerate intolerance"
>say that anyone who questions you is intolerant
>their arguments can never count because it's intolerance
>if they claim that they aren't intolerant it's hateful propaganda
Congratulations, you played yourself.

>>yep, and nothing will be done to address the problem. Especially in America because it's your fault you didn't try hard enough at the American dream, or handouts and support are for pinko commie faggots, or some other drivel.
>>Hey any of you women hating incels vote for trump? you know he hates you right?

You obviously support the left. The left supports those policies. In fact all factions of it do. Whose opinion matters more - Hillary Clinton's opinion + Bernie Sander's opinion + Jeremy Corbyn's opinion + whoever the fuck is a leftist candidate in your country OR your opinion? Whose opinion matters more in terms of running a company - the janitor or the CEO? The left supports those. You support the left.

And if you think both choices are shit why'd you go after Trump and the right? Are you a leftist LARPing as a BIG BRAINED CENTRIST?

>fucking orange umpaloopa

Oh no lighting makes his skin look orange! I'm never supporting him ever again!

I vote for the right because I agree with them. Tucker Carlson and others are the only ones proposing alternatives to feminism, mass immigration, and other issues I care about. The left is all united in their rabid anti-male, pro-mass immigration stances, along with other stuff I disagree with. Why wouldn't I support the right? "HURR DURR UR AMERICAN U THINK IN BINARY, BUT I'M ALSO THINKING IN BINARY BY LABELING PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH AS DUMB. ORANGE MAN DRUMPF BTW."

>both of your choices are shit and your future choices will be shit because of the entire countries reactionary politics and voting habits.

Yeah and your country's politics are full of unique fucking choices I bet... Politics ismore or less the same everywhere in the west dumbass.

Attached: Poor Drawn 226.png (276x213, 25K)

>No roasties, no thieves or murders
Yeah, also no science, no logic or freedom

In the meantime China is porbably forcing it's engineers to breed with state-designated supermodel wives in order to strengthen their gene pool. A perfectly reasonable and noble goal for one's race.

However it's taboo because of (((reasons))) in the West and instead, our engineers are resigned to a life of celibacy while the idiots breed relentlessly.

Brainlet girls are usually turbo sluts because of low self esteem though and I'm speaking from experience.

I don't think you guys have any idea how easy it is for normal people in their teens and 20's to get laid. Like even average looking guys that have that normy personality type, they just love socializing, going out, meeting people, talking all day. Like all the weekends and friday nights you guys spend alone, they're out for hours at a time socializing, linking up, networking and hooking up. It just comes natural to them.

>CEO
if I had to pick a CEO to run a country it wouldn't be one that bankrupted several companies at the expense of the taxpayers,

but hey, i'm sure "hating women" for you is a deep and diverse platform that addresses all of fundamental social issues at their core while maintaining a functioning economy.

Lets say we did that here.
I'm smart as fuck and a scientist so i'm in. I win this game.

The incels aren't gonna win this. and fuck will they bitch about that.

so why is this so difficult

just find a turbo brainlet slut who is at the beginning of her sexual journey and not the end.

The best women are the ones who started out ugly and got hotter as they matured.

I'm a brainlet and am probably one of the most unhappy people on this site.